剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
playing sheepdog on the rocky shores
岩石海岸当牧羊犬
of the Outer Hebrides.
阁下
Sir
你把我锁起来!
You lock me up!
还让我填心里测试表!
On a trumped up psych form!
就好像我是疯子! 我没有疯!
Like I'm a crazy person! I am not insane!
她杀了我哥哥!
She killed my brother!
如果你不信我 你们都和她一伙的!
And if you don't believe me, you are all in league with her!
我要怎么跟我父母交代?
What am I going to tell my parents??
听着 我知道你一直很难过
Look, I know this has been difficult for you
我明白
I understand
但我有话要跟你说...
But I have something to tell you.
你和她谈了吗? 她承认了吗?
Did you talk to her? Did she confess??
你最好坐下来听我说
You're gonna want to sit down for this.
好的... 我们就这样做
Okay... Here's what we do:
我们先击败费拉罗 同时
We bring down Ferraro, and when we do,
我们再扳倒阿什 然后劳伦也许
we topple The Ash, and then Lauren might
能有真正有自♥由♥的机会...怎么样?!
have a real chance at freedom-- What?!
这计划听起来
Just sounds like the plan of someone
好像某人一时半会儿还走不了
who's gonna be sticking around for a while.
不 我不能
No, I can't
为什么?
Why?
你到底在逃避什么 波?
What are you running from, Bo?
过去的一次意外? 还是你自己?
One accident in your past? Or yourself?
对不起 你是特里克附体了吗?
I'm sorry, is Trick in there or something?
如果又要玩儿什么互换身体得话
Cause if we're doing this whole body-switching thing again,
我事情还多着呢 好吗?
I really have a lot on my plate, okay?
所以 能先说费拉罗的事吗?
So, can we just stick to Ferraro?
拜托?
Please?
好吧
Okay
你想怎么做?
What do you wanna do?
我们得关闭俱乐部
We have to shut the club down
把麦克救出来 不然他就死定了
and get Mike out of there or he's a dead man.
他的儿子也会变成孤儿
And that boy of his will be an orphan.
如果费拉罗不是异种青蛙
Well if Ferraro's not the frog,
那一定就是他身边最亲近的人
he has to have one close by
所以 谁让麦克喝的药水?
So, who has access to Mike's drinks?
波
Bo
你说对了
You were right.
那孩子可能个异种 看这个
The kid might be Fae. Look at this
他十岁 对吗? 好吧 八年前
He's ten, right? Well, eight years ago
在麦克的家乡有起事故
in Mike's hometown there was an accident.
一对异种夫妻跟孩子
A Fae couple and their child.
车掉到桥下 父母双亡
Car goes off the bridge, both parents drown,
孩子没找到
child was never found.
麦克是在场的志愿消防员
Mike was a volunteer firefighter at the scene
麦克在水里找到这男孩
So Mike finds the boy in the water
把他带回家抚养了?
and brings him home to wifey?
谁知道呢
Who knows.
很奇怪 不是吗?
Stranger things, right?
呃 不管故事如何 我们必须阻止麦克
Well, whatever the story is, we have to stop Mike
今晚到拳击场
from getting in the ring tonight.
还要阻止男孩杀死他父亲
And keep the boy from killing his own father.
你确定你要战斗?
Are you sure you should fight?
你看起来病了
You look sick.
嘿
Hey
不用担心 孩子
No worries, bud
我一到那 肾上腺素就会飙升的 嗯?
As soon as I get out there, the adrenaline takes over, huh?
多喝点这个
Drink a lot of this then
好
Yeah
啊啊!
Grrrrr!
麦克!
Mike!
啊!
Ugh!
啊!
Ugh!
不会有事的 就让他打完这场吧
It's gonna be okay. Just let him get through this.
他会受伤的 泰勒
He's going to get hurt, Tyler.
不... 他很强壮
No -- he's strong.
听着 我知道你不一样
Look, I know you're different
我也不一样 泰勒
I'm different too, Tyler
我知道你觉得是在帮你♥爸♥爸
I know you think you're helping your Dad
但其实是你让他患病的
but you're actually making him sick.
他的身体承受不了你给他喝的东西
His body can't handle what you're feeding it.
当他变得越发激动时
And when he gets excited like this,
只会更加伤害他
it's going to hurt him a lot.
我只是把我的汗给他让他变强壮
I only gave him my sweat to make him strong
那样他不会受伤的
So he'd stop getting hurt
我年轻的时候 我也严重伤害过一个人
When I was young, I hurt someone really badly
我希望当时能有人
and I wish that I'd had someone there
帮忙让我明白
to help me understand
所以 现在我在让你明白
So, I am helping you understand
如果你父亲再发怒一次
If your Dad gets angry again,
他会死的
he will die.
爸爸 不要打了!
Dad! Don't fight!
起来战斗!!!
Get up and fight!!!
起来!!!
GET UP!!!
抓住他!抓住他!
Get him! Get him!
不!
NO!
把那小孩带出去! 抓住他! 快点儿!
Get that kid outta here! Get him! Do something!
泰勒 出去 让我来
Tyler, get out of here, let me do this
爸爸 我给你下了药
Dad...I poisoned you.
如果你继续战斗你会死的
If you keep fighting you'll die.
你在说什么给我下了药?
What are you talking about you poisoned me?
对不起 爸爸
I'm sorry, dad
没事
It's okay
没事
It's okay
嘿 格斗结束!
Hey, fight's off!
格斗结束 得等你趴下!
Fight's over-- When you go down!
起来!
Get up!
把那孩子带出去!
Get that kid out of here!!!
啊啊...
Grrrr--
你想要舞伴吗? 嗯?
You wanna dance pal? Huh?
我们走着
Let's grind
嘿 费拉罗!
Hey, Ferraro!
现在格斗结束了!
Now the fight's over!
你要完蛋了!
You're a dead woman!
嘿
Hey
别担心 泰勒
Don't worry, Tyler.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be just fine.
好的
Okay
我会向你解释一切
I'll explain everything.
对不起 之前对你那么凶
I'm sorry I was so mean to you
也没有 那么凶啦
You weren't That bad.
不 我有
No, I was.
你只是在照顾我 肯吉
You were just looking out for me, Kenz.
一直都在
You always do.
是呀
Yeah
是呀
Yeah
那么!
SO!
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
马里布吗?
Malibu? Hmmm?
给你的宝贝肌肤吸收一点维他命D?
Soak up some Vitamin D with our pearly skin?
我们哪也不去 肯吉
We're not going anywhere, Kenz.
我厌倦逃跑了
I'm done running.
那再好不过了
Even better.
我要去面对自己
I have to face who I am.
不管后果会如何
No matter what the consequences.
波!
Bo!
我要告诉阿梅真♥相♥
I'm telling Mel the truth.
我发现了一个被人类养大的异种男孩
I found a Fae boy raised by humans.
见怪不怪
It happens.
把他送去儿童中心
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表