剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
You were willing to give up everything for her?
是的
Yes.
你从一开始就应该告诉我
You should have told me right from the start.
而且你很清楚
And you know it.
你根本不是我心中的戴森
You're not the man I thought you were.
席亚拉 求你
Ciara, please
别...省省吧
Don't-- Just don't.
啊! 啊...
Ah! Ah...
哇
Wow
噢 天呐
Oh my God
哇 哇 哇
Wow Wow, wow, wow.
实在是 嗯
That was um
嗯横
Uh huh
真要命
Holy cow.
你刚才那招深吸
That thing you did with the sucking of the chi--
然后吐气
And the blowing
的确没错 你的手法也想当不错
And it is true, you are very good with your hands.
过奖了
Thank you.
你知道么 伦理道德什么的
You know, inhibitions,
太碍事了 对吧?
they get in the way, don't they?
啊...
Ah...
等等
Wait
你有跟我们这类的做过吗?
Have you ever been with one of us?
我是你的第一个?
Am I your first?
第一个什么?
First what?
你不知道 对吧?
You don't know, do you?
知道什么?
What?
我是黑暗异种
I'm Dark Fae.
什么?!
What?!
我是黑暗异种
I'm Dark Fae.
不 不 不 不
No! No, no-
我是说 我以为因为你为阿什工作
I mean, I assumed because you were working with the Ash that
我给很多不该来往的人卖♥♥命
I work with a lot of people that I shouldn't.
所以我们很般配
That's why we're good together.
我跟你一样 不理会规矩
I'm like you. There are no rules.
太棒了 还真太棒了
Perfect, just perfect.
你不是不结盟的吗
I thought you were unaligned.
我是!
I am!
那问题在哪里?
So, what's the problem?
你以为所有的黑暗异种都是坏蛋吗?
You think all Da F Fae are bad?
光明的都是好人 是吗?
All Light Fae are good, is that it?
不 只是我跟黑暗派一项都处不好
No, it's just the Dark have not exactly been my BFF's.
我不会袒护我的种族
Well, I'm not defined by my clan.
听着 在这里没有规矩
Listen, there are no rules here.
也不强迫
No strings attached
你想走 随便
You wanna walk, go ahead.
我的腿现在抖成这样
Well, with the way my legs are shaking,
我想我是走不了了
I don't think, I could right now.
没有规矩
No rules.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表