剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
They call it the rape of Scafati.
等等 我以前在哪见过这个词
Wait, I've seen that word before.
看 在玛丽苏的桌子上 斯卡法蒂
See, there-- On Marisol's desk. Scafati.
玛丽苏·卡莫迪怎么会有这个?
But why would Marisol Carmody have it?
你觉得会是当家的隐瞒
You get the impression there's something
了些事么吗?
the Don's aren't' saying?
找到好东西了吗?
You find anything good?
你的...呃...武器收藏不错
You've got quite the.. weapons collection.
嗯 每个人都有点小癖好
Well, everyone's got their hobbies.
好像你受的惊吓还不够一样
As if you weren't intimidating enough already.
波 不好意思 我真很尴尬
Bo, I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed.
我只是...
I just...
我只是想看看对手的情况
I just wanted to check out the competition.
听着 娜迪亚 我不是你的竞争对手
Look, Nadia, I'm not your competition,
你真的没什么好担心的
you really have nothing to worry about.
所以 你不会告诉劳伦?
So, you won't tell Lauren?
这个嘛...
Well...
这就好比我曾经也偷看过
It's not like I've never peeked
别人的医药箱 是吧?
inside someone's medicine cabinet right?
是的 谢谢你
Yeah, thanks.
黑尔 四点了
Hale, four o'clock
噢 她来了 我的小祖宗
Oh, there she is, my main squeeze.
给你
Here ya go.
我们昨天当时在一块儿吧?
Were we in the same room yesterday?
那简直是疯人院
That was crazytown.
昨天周四 家里气氛总是会有点紧张的
That was Thursday, the estate is always kind of intense.
内特不懂我为什么要这么做 黑尔
Nate doesn't get why I'm doing this, Hale.
好吧 我会跟他解释的
Well, then I will tell him.
你在帮我人生中最大的忙
You are doing me the biggest favour of my life.
另外 如果放我鸽子 我失败的假恋情
Besides, if you bail, our fake relationship
只会让我爸又多了一件失望的事
will be one more thing my father thinks I failed at.
好吧 如果你想让你♥爸♥
Yeah, well, if you wanted to impress
印象深刻 怎么不去找波呢
papa Sturgess so mucho, why didn't you just ask Bo.
我家人很神经质
My family is nuts,
但我毕竟是圣地亚哥的继承人
but I am the Santiago heir,
有朝一日我会成为萨莫拉家族的领袖
someday I might be head of the Zamora clan.
你需要一个人类的女王来继承王位么?
And you need a tiny human queen to claim your throne?
我要做个榜样
I need to set an example.
如果我们不与时俱进 就会被时代淘汰
If we don't modernize, we'll become irrelevant.
异种能和人类和平共处
Look, the Fae can co-exist with the humans
平等的 这也正是我们该做的
peacefully as equals, and moreover we should.
你竟然敢用"我们万众一心"的台词
No fair with the "we're all on one team speech,"
你明知道野鸭变凤♥凰♥ 是我的最爱
you know "The Mighty Ducks" is my fav.
噢 好吧 我还忘记了
Oh, well, I would have never guessed
你让我看了九次的...
when you made me watch it...nine times.
再给你一个晚上
One more night.
耶 我允许你尽情畅饮的一晚上
Yes, one more you don't even have to be sober night.
噢...太真体贴...
Oh... That's great...
哈!
Ha!
你是怎么进来的?
How'd you get in here?
我设了双重保险
I doubled security.
那就再加一重
Well, double it again.
火鬼在找你
The Cherufe is after you.
除非是你雇它杀死其他两个当家的
That is unless you hired it to kill the other two Dons.
如果你想要借瓶酒
If you wanted to borrow a bottle,
你可以直说
you could have just asked.
肯吉瞄上的那瓶呢?
The one that Kenzi was looking at?
我注意到了这是架子上唯一一个
I noticed it was the only bottle on the shelf
没有灰的瓶子
that didn't have any dust on it.
我猜就是爱索尔庄园这瓶
I believe it was the Chteau Isoir.
这是家族秘密的法语发音吗?
Is that French for family secrets?
我赌你一个冷酒器 这个卷轴
I bet you a wine cooler that this scroll
跟斯卡法蒂先生有关
will tell me about Mr. Scafati.
请允许我?
May I?
斯卡法蒂不是一个人 而是一个家族
The Scafati wasn't a person, they were a family.
第四个家族...
A fourth clan...
你当时把蛋糕分成了四等份
You sliced the cake into four equal parts
来表达你对这些家族的敬意
to pay homage to the families.
我们迷信的习惯总是出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Our superstitions will always betray us.
萨莫拉 布哈林 埃尔文的力量加起来
The Scafati Clan was more powerful than the Zamora,
都比不上这个斯卡法蒂家族
Fin Arvin and Bukharin kinfolk combined.
所以 我们几个家族合力起来想除掉他们
So, together we conspired to destroy them.
利用生活在维苏威火山下的火鬼对吧
By using the Cherufe who lived below Mount Vesuvius.
作为回报 我们承诺每过一百年
In return we promised him the first girl born
祭奉上每家出生的第一个女儿
to each family, every hundred years.
好吧 让我猜猜
Well, let me guess,
你对你女儿的出身赖账了
you welched on your daughter deliveries.
我们骗了它
We tricked the creature instead
还把他埋在山下
and buried him under the mountain.
埋得还不够深
Not deep enough.
我理解他想要复仇
I understand his need for revenge,
但为什么他现在才出手
but not why he's coming after us now,
都过去两千年了
it's been two thousand years.
我知道为什么了
I've got an inkling.
你听说过迦楼罗吗?
You ever hear of the Garuda?
斯特奇斯 你得取消豪族盛宴
Sturgess, you have got to stop the Inverell.
让其他家族人们说我出于恐惧?
And let the clans say I cancelled out of fear?
我宁愿被烧死
I'd rather burn.
斯特奇斯 开门!
Sturgess,open this door!
哦 该死...
Oh, dammit...
对不住了 姥姥...
Sorry, Nona...
艾米特· 诺斯克特...
Emmett Northcote...
来自诺斯克特家 芬·埃尔文家族
Of Family Northcote, Clan Fin Arvin.
塔米森·波及亚 ...
Tamsin Borgia...
来自阿齐夫家 布哈林家族
Of Family Akif, Clan Bukharin.
肯吉 你在哪?
Where are you, Kenzi...?
肯吉
Kenzi
黑尔的狗血女朋友 来自"搞毛线"家
Hale's bitchin' girlfriend of family "what up'?
"立即登场"家族
Clan, "hey now..."
快下来 小姐!
Come along, Miss!
我得照我自己的方法来
I had to do it my way.
我不想看着千遍一律
I didn't want to look like a before picture.
你看着太赞了 真的
You look gorgeous. Really.
真的? 不会太过头么?
Really? Not too...goomba?
很完美
It's perfect.
好吧
Okay.
当家人死亡的消息已经
Word of the Don's deaths have positively
不胫而走了
blazed through the crowd.
他们都有可能会烧毁
They can all burn as far as I'm concerned.
一群自大的笨蛋们 手舞足蹈 顾影自怜
Pompous fools, muttering and posturing amongst themselves.
你应该离开这 瓦尔 坏事快发生了
You should get out of here, Val, Something bad is coming.
我宁愿跳舞
I'd rather dance.
你是我最好的朋友的妹妹
You're my best friend's baby sister.
我已经不再是任何人的小孩子了
I'm nobody's baby anymore
我知道你也注意到了
and I know you've noticed.
我也注意到一件事
I've noticed something too.
那就是你很...与众不同
You're...different.
是的 所以不要以为你很懂我
I am, so don't think you know me.
你什么都不放在心上了 是吧 戴森
You don't give a rat's ass about anything, do you, Dyson?
一身轻 是么? 什么都不在乎
Liberating, isn't it? Not having to care.
我偷听了斯特奇斯
I was eavesdropping on Sturges
和你的小淫妖在酒窖的谈话
and your little succubus friend in the wine cellar earlier..
波在下面?
Bo is downstairs?
结果发现我亲爱的父亲
Turns out daddy dearest's not exactly
也非光明磊落之人...
the standup guy...
我...
I huh....
不说让我勇敢的话
Don't go all gallant on me now.
我要的不是那个
That's not what I'm after.
我想把自己的悲伤埋在...
I plan to drown my sorrows in something...
错误里
wrong.
不然我怎么会选择你
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表