剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
波!
Bo!
你失控了 你该吃药了 好吗?
You're losing control, time for your meds. Okay?
好的...
Okay...
不不 波!
No, no, Bo!
我知道我在干什么...
I know what I'm doing...
一定要起效啊...
Please work...
求你了 求你了 一定要起效...
Please work, please, please, please...
特里克...
Trick...
迦楼罗呢...
The Garuda...
他死了
He's dead.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
我不能失去你 我不能失去你...
I couldn't lose you, I couldn't lose you...
你会失去自我的!
But you could lose yourself!
快解除联♥系♥!
Unbind her quickly!
没问题...海妖 手给我!
You got it... Siren, hand!
我的力量无与伦比
My strength is unmatched.
我要君临天下
I will reign as Queen
在我的力量面前颤抖吧!
and you shall all tremble before my power!
赶快! 别让邪恶力量完全占领她!
Quickly! Before the darkness overwhelms her completely!
无人伤亡 汝亦无伤!
With harm to none, thy will be done!
尔勿伤无辜 波!
Thou cannot harm them, Bo!
波 波!
Bo, Bo!
她没事了!
It's okay!
这是个好迹象
That's a good sign.
你现在整理?
You're cleaning now?
楼上在开派对呢
There's a party upstairs.
我没有心情庆祝
I don't feel much like celebrating.
你不会相信迦楼罗说的话了吧?
Don't tell me you actually believe what the Garuda said.
也许他说的对
Well, maybe he was right.
也许我一死 黑暗与光明两派
Maybe the Light and the Dark would have united
就会合二为一
over my death.
有位智者对我说过
A wise man once told me
不要相信幻境中的任何事情
that you can't put any stock in visions.
我肯定这句话是你说的
I believe it was you.
但是末日女童的幻境成真了
And yet the Nain Rouge's vision came true.
不是全部
Not entirely.
你不是好好的吗?
You're still here, aren't you?
我需要赔罪 波
I need to make amends, Bo.
我会帮你的
And I will help you.
这是亲人应该做的
That's what family's for.
她很漂亮
She was beautiful.
是的
Yes, she was.
我很想念她
I miss her so much.
跟我来...
Come on...
我给你买♥♥杯啤酒 外公
Let me buy you a beer, Grandpa.
来吧...
Come on...
你还好吧?
How you holding up?
哦 你知道 被♥插♥了一刀 差点死掉
Oh, you know, stabbed, almost died,
海妖的魔哨缝好了我的伤口...平常那点事儿
stitched up with a Siren whistle... The usual.
是的...
Yeah...
不过就是希望胳膊上的疼痛能消停会儿...
I just wish I could get rid of this pain in my arm...
哇...
Whoa...
这是怎么了?
What is that?
不知道
I don't know.
你碰到什么了吗?
You come in contact with something?
你最好让医生看一看
You should definitely let doc take a look at that.
不...
No...
噢...
Wow...
不 我没事
No, I'm fine.
只是想去透透气 好吧?
I'm just gonna get some air, okay?
大家来向领袖敬酒
All hail the champion.
这是所有人的功劳
It was a team effort.
你是我们的领队
It was a team lead by you.
说真的 我们之间的联♥系♥不是消失了吗?
Seriously, hasn't the binding worn off?
你就接受表扬吧 孩子
Accept the compliments, kiddo.
亲爱的 我只想说...
You know, all I have to say, darling...
你真是棒极了
I'm very impressed with you.
你没有我预想的
You didn't let me down nearly half as much
那么让人失望
as I thought you would.
说明还是你比较胜任这个工作 伐克斯
Well, turns out you were the right man for the job, Vex.
要想选出个新的阿什 得花些时间
You know, it's gonna take them a while to select a new Ash.
现在对你来说机不可失
Now might be your best chance.
做什么?
To do what?
逃跑 获得自♥由♥
Run. Be free.
我知道这对你很重要
I know how much that means to you.
感谢你为我劳神
Well, I appreciate you looking out for me.
这下你好玩儿了
You're gonna have a lot of fun with that.
嘿 你看到肯吉了吗?
Hey, have you seen Kenzi?
她出去透气了
Yeah, she went out for some air.
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
给 拿着我的饮料...
Here, hold my drink...
我去看看她
I'm gonna go check on her.
好的
Alright.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表