剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Sorry, we're interrupting obviously
也许 打扰的应该是我吧
Maybe it's me who's in the way.
那么
So
你们是怎么认识对方的?
How do you all know each other?
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, love
一只蒙古死亡蠕虫?
A Mongolian Death Worm?
极其罕见 也极其危险
Extremely rare. Extremely dangerous.
我猜它的技能肯定不是 缓慢前行
I'm guessing its powers aren't moving real slow
然后在人行道上晒太阳吧
and then baking on the sidewalk in the sun?
我在物质转化的书本里有读到过它
I've read about these in a text on matter transmutation.
我相信它能产生一股电力
I believe it produces an electrical force
那种液化...能溶解一切
that liquefies... just about anything.
在北非的残暴♥政♥♥权♥
Brutal regime in North Africa's
已经尝试要拿回它了
already been tryin' to get at it.
很好
That's great
最糟的是 异种恶徒们也在寻找它
The worst of the Fae criminals are gonna be after it too.
如果它还滞留在城里
If it's still in the city.
搞不好应该已经上黑市了
It's probably gone all black market by now.
打住 异界也有黑市?
Wait, there's a Fae black market?
赶紧找人帮我弄一瓶樱桃可乐!
Somebody has GOT to get me a Cherry Coke!
咋了?
What?
市面真的很少有呢
They're like really hard to find.
倘若真的还在市里 那很有可能
If it is still in the city, there's a good chance
我们一直在调查的一批军♥火♥贩子
it's at an arms dealer we've been watching.
就在码头那
Down on the docks.
那是黑暗派的领域
That's Dark Fae territory.
没错
Yes it is.
不过
However
哦 当然呗 派淫妖上场
Oh of course Send in the succubus.
干嘛 所以我就该优雅的进入
What So wait, I'm supposed to waltz right into
军♥火♥贩的大本营 然后说
an arms dealer's joint and say
这个小可爱卖♥♥多少钱?
How much for this cute little fellow?
别!
Don't!
这是装甲蛛!
It's a Keukegen!
是呀 装甲蛛
Right. A Keukegen.
可不能把这神兽给放了
Don't want to unleash that action.
如果不带防毒面具 这将是致命的
Without a gas mask, it would be deadly.
当然 如果你对异界
Of course, if your knowledge
武器知识掌握够全面得话
of Fae weaponry was comprehensive
你会知道的 对吧?
you'd know that. Wouldn't you?
被你发现了
Busted.
给你20秒钟时间 来解释你自己
Explain yourself. You got twenty seconds.
我是个无党派人士 非黑暗也非光明
I work independently. Neither Dark nor Light.
有点类似于夹在中间
Things are sticky in the middle
所以我觉得有必要 给自己武装一下
so I thought I should arm-up a little.
你不会就是那个淘气的淫妖吧
You're not that rogue Succubus
早就久仰大名了?
I've heard so much about are you?
再次被发现了
Double busted.
你究竟需要一样什么武器?
What exactly are you looking for?
有传闻说 一个新玩意儿
A new toy has been rumoured
几天前被运上岸了
to have hit the shores a few days ago.
一个蠕虫种类的蒙古人武器
A certain Mongolian weapon of the worm variety.
是呀 呃
Yes, well
那可属于特别业务了
That would be a specialty item.
特别业务吗?
Specialty item, huh?
恩哼
Mmmhmm.
我们不该让她一个人进去
We shouldn't have sent her in there alone.
拜托
Come on
放轻松 伙计
Chill out, man.
波很厉害 我知道她能对付
Bo is tough, she can handle herself
可我不了解里面那家伙
but I don't know this guy
也许我们该给他来个出其不意 对吧?
Well maybe we should just dry gulch the guy, huh?
就像我们当年在多尼哥路上
Like the time we set up the ambush
设下的埋伏一样
on the road to Donegal.
来吧
Come on
她会受伤的
She could get hurt.
或更糟
Or worse.
你那是自寻死路
You're gonna get yourself killed!
国王有一个作战计划 这将巩固
The King has a battle plan which will secure
北部和西部的领土
the Northern and Western territories.
我遵从他的旨意
I'm delivering at his behest
是呀 越过敌人的界限
Aye! Across enemy lines
我不能让你独自前去
I cannot let you go alone.
我跟你一起去
I'm comin' with ya
不行 命令很明确
No. The command is clear.
为何??
Why??
为何是你? 为何孤身前去
Why you?? Why alone?!
这是我们国王的命令
It is the edict of our King.
我们生死由他的意念
We live and die by his inclinations.
由他的愚昧吧
Or his stupidity.
戴森
Dyson
我知道你觉得我很固执
I know you think I'm headstrong
而且你都一直在我身边
and you've always been there for me.
但是这事大过你我之间的友谊
But this is about something greater than us.
难道你忘了
Lest you forget,
为国王而死
dying for the King
是无尚的荣耀
is a great honour.
我不能让你去!
I cannot let you go!
我已经接受了命运 朋友
I've accepted my fate, friend.
什么也改变不了它
Nothing can change that.
有一件事能
One thing might
来者何人 来面见诺恩女神
Who are you to approach the Norn?
无名小卒
I am no one.
但我是来请求你
But I come to ask you
来阻止 拯救一个
to intervene, save the life
有生命危险的好人
of a good man in mortal danger.
斯特凡·欧滨
Stefan O'Breen.
一条生命吗?
A life?
这算是我最难授予的愿望了
That is the most difficult thing that can be granted.
但还是可以的
Yet it can be done.
没错
Yes
但是代价不菲
But there is a price.
说吧
Name it.
代价就是你的狼性
The price is your wolf.
我的狼性? 那是我的一切
My wolf? It's all I am!
那你愿意牺牲自己的一切
Then will you give all that you are
来救你朋友的命吗?
to save the life of your friend?
啊啊啊啊!
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
很少有人知道蒙古死亡蠕虫的
Very few people know about the Mongolian Death Worm.
你是怎么知道的?
So how do you?
这个其实你知不知道也无所谓
You don't really need to know that.
对吧 坎波巴♥赫♥先生?
do you, Mr. Cumberbatch?
其实 再小心也不为过
Well, one can never be too certain.
哦 哦 甜心 待在那
Uh-uh-- Sweetheart, stay there--
我碰巧是一个幸福已婚人士
I happen to be a happily married man.
你们就是这样招待客人的?
Is ts s your idea of hospitality?
太不专业了
You suck at it.
怎么 你觉得我会没有安全系统?
What you didn't think I'd have a security system?
老实说 我也没觉得很佩服
To be honest, this isn't all that impressive.
我是说 怎么滴? 我还被长绒棉压死不成
I mean what happens now? I get crushed by plushie
哦 异种长绒棉早就过时了
Oh, Fae power plushies are so 2007.
再说了 我有一个一直想玩玩的新家伙
Plus, I've got this new toy I've been ining to play with
超好玩的
It's so much fun
而且只会疼一小会儿噢
And it's only gonna hurt you for a minute
呃!
Ugh!
哦 瞧啊
Oh, look
我长了个小豆豆!
I got an ouchie!
啊啊啊啊!
Ahhhhhhhhh!
我们为什么就不能直接进去呢?
Why don't we just go in and get her?
这是黑暗异种的事
It's a Dark Fae place of business.
上有规定的 凯顿
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表