剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
So, I'm going to free everyone
给你个当头一棒
and destroy you in one fell swoop.
除非你现在就放了克里斯多夫
Unless you release Christoph now .
我知道 你在唬我
Surely, you are bluffing.
你知道在我脑子里装着多少
Do you have any idea how many of the world's secrets
世界性秘密吗?
I keep in here?!
你不会那么蠢的
Even you aren't that stupid.
我给你机会了
I gave you a chance.
啊!
Ahhhh!
巫妖知道他的随从在想什么
The Lich knows what his entourage is thinking.
他能知道他们的感觉
He feels what they feel.
特里克说巫妖把他的气装在一个器皿里
Trick said that the Lich puts his Chi in a vessel.
或许不是器皿里 是"器皿们"里吧
Well, maybe it's not "vessel" it's "vessels"
那些随从
The entourage
我得把他们一个个都...吸个遍
I'll just suck the Chi from all of them...individually.
小菜一碟
Easy peasy.
太好了
Great
以刀对枪 尽管交给我
Leave it to me to bring a knife to a gunfight.
别紧张
Take it easy
我亲爱的随从们!
Ladies and gentlemen of my entourage!
我期待了一辈子
The show I have been waiting for
的表演马上就要
my entire long existence
上演了!
is upon us!
我满足了我的知性探索层面
I have fed my need for intellectual pursuit
我体会了卓越的音乐表演
I have felt the transcendence of musical performance
但我依然渴望..更深层次的东西
But I still long... for something deeper.
终于 这个时刻到来了!
Finally, that moment has arrived!
我就要看到淫妖进食了!
I will witness a Succubus FEED!
进食! 进食! 进食!进食!
Feed! Feed! Feed! Feed! Feed!
这可比白日音乐会要精彩多了
This is far too good a performance for a matinee.
我知道我说过我们该多陪陪对方
I know I said we should spend more time together,
但是这种情况绝对不是我想要的
but this is not what I had in mind.
真是抱歉我简直像个猪头
I'm sorry for acting like a turdhead.
呕吐啊 还有什么的
You know... Throwing up and stuff.
没事的 甜心
That's okay, sweetie pie.
都多去了
It's all over now.
噢 不!这是咖啡吗?!
Oh no! Is this coffee?!
咖啡!
Coffee!
咖啡怎么了嘛?!
What is the big deal?!
哦 天哪!
Oh, crap!
你要吸掉这个人类!
You will feed off this human!
不! 我不会的!
No! I won't!
波 你就吸我一下
Bo, just feed off me a little bit,
给他他想看的
give him what he wants.
不! 那可不够
No! That will not be good enough.
我一直得不到的 就是真正
The one thing that has always eluded me
狂野的激♥情♥!
is true, unbridled PASSION!
我要看到你的激♥情♥!
I WANT TO SEE IT IN ACTION!
你要把她的灵魂全部吸光!
You will suck all the life out of this human!
我已经伤害了许多无辜的人了
I have left enough innocent bodies in my wake
我宁死也不会再这么做了
I would rather die than live like that again.
那好
Fine.
我杀了龙刀的女儿
I killed the Glaive's daughter
我杀了...龙刀的女儿!
I KILLED... the Glaive's daughter!
戴森信任我 把事儿交给了我
Dyson trusted me, he depended on me
可怜的女孩
This poor girl
谁会不能喝咖啡呢?
Who doesn't drink coffee?
我是说 只是...只是杯咖啡呀!
I mean, it's just...It's just coffee!
我们早饭也喝 在咖啡馆里坐着装逼
You have with for breakfast, or when you're sitting
假装写东西也喝
in a cafe pretending to write a novel
那就不叫酒啊 简直是拥抱!
it's not a drink! It's a hug!
是我在照看她
She was in my care
我非变成异种饲料不可
I'm gonna be Fae food
天哪 他们会把我和野兽关在一起
Omigod, they're gonna lock me up with a crazy beast
看他把我当早饭吃掉!
and watch as he eats me for breakfast!
可能和着咖啡!
Maybe with a coffee!
你干嘛打我?!
What'd you hit me for?!
你怎么没告诉我她不能喝咖啡?!
Why didn't you tell me she couldn't drink coffee?!
什么?!
What?!
是你一直嚷着
You were the one that was all like
哦 拜托 让托莉过个开心的晚上
'oh, please let Tori have a fun night
她需要自♥由♥!
she needs to be free!'
她的确需要!
Because she did!
她不是住在城♥堡♥里 由恶龙守护的公主
She wasn't living in a castle being guarded
她妈妈是个难缠的人!
by an evil dragon, Kenzi! Her mom is just a jerk!
这是我的工作!
I had a job to do!
我知道 我知道
I know, I know
我知道 你是对的 我搞砸了 对不起
I know, you're right, I screwed up. I'm sorry
别 别 肯吉 肯吉 别这样
No, no, no, Kenzi Kenzi, don't do that, girl
我只是想让她开心一晚上!
I just, thought she could use a night of fun!
你懂吗?
You know?
我不知道她这么神经质
I didn't know she was this psycho-chick
这么容易被放倒!
that could break so easily!
嘿 我们会解决的 好吗?
Hey, hey, hey We'll figure this out, alright?
没事的 小姑娘
It's okay, Little Momma
我不应该这么凶的
I'm sorry I didn't mean to be so mean.
对不起 我毁了你的人生
I'm sorry I ruined your whole life
别说的这么夸张
Hey, don't exaggerate,
会没事的 没关系
It's gonna be alright. It'll be fine.
真的?
Really?
是的
Yeah
你打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
逃
Move.
你不吃她 我就要杀了你
If you don't feed I will kill you
然后再把你复活 拿来自己享用
and then bring you back and feel for myself
我们将经历醉生梦死
when we both go on a blind,
充满欲望的狂热
lust-filled murderous rampage.
波 我止不了血了!
Bo, I can't stop the bleeding!
你就吸了我吧!
Just feed off me, please!
你不能让我听命于你
You can't use me
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
这就是你刚刚不杀死我
That's why you didn't just kill me right away
让我像他们一样的原因
and experience me like everyone else
你不能!
You can't!
你在说什么?
What is this nonsense?
我的气就是我的生命力!
My Chi is my life force!
如果你杀了我 它就永远消失了!
If you kill me, then it's gone forever!
如果你培养我
If you raised me
你还是无法体会我的力量
Then you can't experience my power
你只能看我着使用它
You can only watch me do it.
啊!
Ugh!
把这个医生放在桌上!
Put the doctor on the table!
不!不!
No! No!
这淫妖的怒气让我饿了!
The Succubus' petulance has made me hungry!
不! 不!
No! NO!
啊!
Ugh!
这是你最后的机会
This is your last chance.
说真的 让心爱的人死在自己手里
Surely, your lover's death would be better by your hand
也比死在我刀下强!
than by my blade!
你就自作自受吧 蠢女人
Have it your own way, you stupid girl.
不 不
No No
我能比任何异种都要强大!
I could be more powerful than all other Fae!
所以人都要臣服于我!
Everyone would kneel at my feet!
世上不会再有黑暗
There would be no more Dark
也不会有光明
and no more Light
是有我
There would be only me
发生了什么?
What happened?
- 怎么了 -我也不知道发生了什么
- What happened - I don't know what happened
但你成功了
But you managed to
你把他们的气都吸尽了
You sucked the Chi out of all of them
一鼓作气
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表