剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
and then we'll see who's laughing.
我们会笑到最后的
We'll be laughing.
而且是在灯外面
From the outside of this lamp.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
拜托
Come on
告诉过你我会修好的
Told you I'd fix it.
很好 既然你已经控制住这个灯神了
Well, now that you got the Genie under control
顺便说一下干得好 我们就可以利用她了
Nice work by the way- We can use her.
主电源就在很深 很深的下面
The main power supply is way, way down there.
只要命令她向垂直下方发出尽可能多的热量
Just command her to burn hot as she can straight down.
这整个东西就会毁灭了
This whole place will go boom.
听起来很痛苦
That sounds painful.
也许是
Might be.
也许我们能毫发无伤的出去
Or it might be that we get released unharmed.
一半一半吧
Fifty-fifty.
一半一半?!
Fifty-fifty?!
还是说你希望和我一起永远留在这里?
You'd rather stay here forever with me?
烧掉它 赶紧烧
Burn it. Burn it all.
波!
Bo!
我在这里
I'm right here.
嘿
Hey
这房♥间不错
This is a nice crib.
不过 可以多点颜色吗
Could use a little color, though-
谢谢朋友们
Thank you, guys.
我之后会告诉你们整个过程 可以吗?
I'll give you the whole debrief later, okay?
那是《致命恩典》里的吗?
Was that Lethal Grace?
这种情况是不是该有个灯什么的
There's supposed to be a lamp in this equation.
我不会踏入一个低于一百万美金的灯里的
I don't set foot in a lamp for less than a million dollars.
来做个交易 你从她那儿得到你想要的情报
Here's the deal, you get the info you need from her,
然后放了她
and then she goes free.
她是个危险人物
She's dangerous.
我会命令她回到她原来的地方
I'll command her to go back to her own plain
在那儿她不会再伤害任何人了
where she'll never hurt anyone again.
而你也永远不能再接触到她
And you'll never get your hands on her.
血战将至了
There's a battle coming.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
而这场战争里只有我们保持正义
And that battle is only worth winning
赢的才有意义
if we keep being the good guys.
我们不需要奴隶
We don't take slaves.
那么 你决定做我的战士咯?
So, you've decided to be my champion?
不 不是
No, I won't.
我已经很久没有去遵循别人的规则办事了
I've gone this long without playing by anyone's rules,
而我现在也不会
and I am not gonna start now.
也许我没有表达清楚
Maybe I didn't clearly articulate
我们将会面对什么
what's coming after us.
不 我明白
No, I get it.
而且我会和你一起面对的
And I will face it with you.
作为你的伙伴
As your partner.
嘿 她身上的标记是我的
Hey, it's my mark on her.
伙伴
Partners.
嗯
Hm
我要是知道工程师的待遇这么好
If I'd known engineering paid so well,
当初就好好学数学了
I never would have dropped math.
谢谢你
Thanks for that.
阿什带来他的谢意
The Ash sends his thanks.
那么 他从莎蒂那儿得到他想要的了吗?
So, was he able to get what he wanted from Sadie?
我不知道
I don't know.
我没问 他也没说
I didn't ask and he didn't say.
此但是 在我们经历过这些之后
So, after what we went through,
我希望他能问出
I certainly hope so.
我 嗯 我玩的很高兴
I, um- I had a good time.
很奇怪 但是很有趣
It was weird, but fun.
从我的角度来说这是我十年里
From where I was standing that was the best night
过的最好的一个夜晚了
that I have had in a decade.
谢谢你
Thank you
那么 现在我带你出去
So, let me take you out now.
带你领略好时光
Show you a good time.
来吧
Come on.
我 嗯 我刚刚从一些
I, um- I've just come through
情绪波动非常复杂的事情中走出来
some pretty complicated emotional stuff.
所以...谢谢你 但是我还是得拒绝
So...thank you, but I have to pass.
好吧
Okay.
正式声明
For the record
你是我所遇到过的人中
You are the most enthralling, inspiring
最迷人的 给人灵感
and seriously ass-kicking person
以及最闪耀的人
that I have ever met.
我很高兴能让你知道我
And I'd be happy to make sure you knew that.
跟你合作的每一秒的感受
Every second that I was in your company.
如果你再邀请我和你合作的话
If you ever invite my into your company again,
哇
Wow
当然 我不会有思想包袱的
Also, I don't come with any baggage.
你有没有我也不管
And I'm not really interested in yours.
那么 我们重新开始
So, clean slate.
真爽快
That's refreshing.
那么 如果我能再收到你的消息 或者我不能
So, um, if I hear from you again, or if I don't
我会一直想念你的
I'll be thinking about you.
再见
Bye.
抱歉
I'm sorry
我会修好的
I'll fix it
戴森 我猜会在这儿找到你
Dyson, I thought I'd find you here.
你去哪儿了?
Where have you been?
为什么不回我电♥话♥?
Why haven't you returned my calls?
我想回的 出了点状况
I meant to It's been crazy.
你总是有状况 发生了什么 戴森?
Things always are with you. What's going on, Dyson?
告诉我
Talk to me.
别在这儿
Not here.
够了! 别再敷衍我了!
Enough! Stop putting me off!
把你该说的都说出来
Say whatever it is you need to say
就在这儿 就现在 否则我马上飞去苏黎世
right here, right now, or I'll fly to Zurich
然后留在那儿 你就再也没机会了!
and I'll stay there and you'll never get the chance!
我今天才知道 我内心的某样东西坏了
I learned today that there's something broken inside of me.
某样再也不可能修好的东西
Something that can't be fixed.
怎么了?
What happened?
我去见诺恩女神了
I went to see a Norn.
我知道诺恩女神
I know about the Norn.
我知道谣言 但史蒂芬的死我不怪你
I heard the rumors and I don't blame you for Stephan's death.
我很高兴你没有和诺恩做交易
I'm glad you didn't deal with the Norn,
谁都不该做交易
no one ever should
我和她做了交易!
I did deal with her!
不是那时候 是最近
Just not then. It was recently.
为了救波的命
To save Bo's life.
她拿走了什么?
What did she take?
我想给她我的狼性
I offered her my wolf.
但她要走了我的爱情
But she took my love instead.
不...
No...
不
No
不
No
席亚拉
Ciara
我做了我必须做的 很抱歉
I did what I had to do, I'm sorry.
每个人都知道吗 特里克 黑尔?
Everyone knew, Trick, Hale?
不是
No.
我是唯一知道的人
I'm the only one who wears this.
没别人了
No one else.
席亚拉 我不能 我没法爱你
Ciara, I can't- I can't love you.
但我发誓 如果我能 我会的
But I swear if I could, I would.
你别
Just don't.
你没法为你认识了一百年的好友
You couldn't give up your wolf to save your best friend,
我的丈夫 放弃你的狼性
my husband, who you knew for a hundred years,
可你却肯为一个
but you were willing to give up your wolf
你仅仅认识几月的女人牺牲?
for this woman you've known for a few months?
你情愿为她放弃任何东西?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表