剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Yes, you are!
我知道你住哪儿 贱♥人♥
I know where you live, bitch.
我也在你脑子里
I am in your head too.
B就是地窖
"B" is for basement.
女士?
Ma'am?
你没事吧?
Are you ok?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是故意想打扰到谁
I didn't mean to bother anyone
哦 天呐
Oh my God.
看看你
Look at you
那么的美丽
You're beautiful
我从没意识到我以前那么美丽
I never realized I was so beautiful.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
这么多年了 你是第一个来这的人
You're the first person who's come in years.
其他人呢?
Where is everybody?
肯吉
Kenzi
她死了
She died
十多年了
Decades ago.
然后
And then
自从戴森 跟劳伦之后
After Dyson... after Lauren
我就再也没有过真爱
I never found love again.
别这么说
Don't say that
可现在你来了
But you're here now.
留下来吧 有太久没有人
Stay with me. It's been so long.
抚摸过我了
Since I've been touched.
也没有吻过我了
Since I've had one kiss.
不 我得走了! - 求你
No, I have to go! Please
就一个吻!
Just one kiss!
波!
Bo!
波!
Bo!
好了 你要怎么解决掉噩梦?
Okay, so how do you nosh the bad dreams?
需要我扶着她的脑袋
Should I hold her head while you,
以便你掰开下巴吗 还是?
unhinge your jaw or?
哦 真温馨
Oh That's nice.
嘿
Hey
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
与你何干?
What's it to you?
波
Bo
我想回到从前
I want it back.
什么?
What?
从前的所有
All of it.
我想跟你在一起
I want to be with you.
可是....诺恩女神
But...the Norn.
你意下如何?
What do you say?
在这里 我们可以在一起 永远
In here we can be together always.
来吧
C'mon.
我已经吃掉所有的噩梦了
I've eaten the scary dreams.
可是你的朋友被困住了
But your friend is stuck.
有某个东西牵制住了他
Someone or something is holding her there.
波!
Bo!
波! 波!!!
Bo! BO!!!
她听不见的
She can't hear you.
波 波 求你醒过来
Bo Bo, please come back
我不要
No.
永别了
And goodbye.
嗨
Hi.
波 这是巴库
Bo, meet Baku.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也要抱抱
I want in.
如果你还没吃饱
If you're still hungry there are plenty
楼里还有很多人
of humans in the building.
我猜他们的梦也糟透了
Bet their dreams are pretty bad too.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you
你感觉清醒吗 不呆滞了吧?
You feeling awake and not cuckoo?
希望是吧 肯吉 我感觉
I wish. Kenzi, I feel like
我感觉自己依然跟梦魇有心灵感应
I feel like the Mare still has a psychic link to
我感觉我的羊水破了
I think my water just broke.
她在你的领土里 非法觅食
She was feeding illegally in your territory.
有人还得帮你收拾烂摊子
Someone had to do your job for you.
你想怎样 给你发奖章吗?
What do you want a medal?
我可不要你的任何东西
I don't want anything from you.
我有一个提议给你
I have a proposition for you!
我们之间关系自♥由♥
Freelance for us.
你不必硬要对谁效忠
You won't have to swear allegiance.
不必服从我们的规矩 我还会给你配一位随从
You won't be under my rules and I'll pay you a retainer.
做什么?
To do what?
做你一直做的那些事
To do the wonderful things that you do.
当有需要的时候
When the need arises.
恕我无礼 如果有事情发生
No disrespect, but if anything arises
我相信你能掌控的
I'm sure you'll have it well in hand.
真的假的? 你真要走?
Seriously? You're leaving?
你应该去看看巴库妖家
You should have seen the Baku's place.
简直是猪窝
It's a pig sty.
如果你需要的是脏乱
If it's more of a mess, you want,
我行的! 我可以在厨房♥里玩彩蛋球
I can be messier! paintball in the kitchen.
在客厅里挂脚毛都可以
I'll shave my legs in the living room
结束了 肯吉!
It's over, Kenzi!
可怜的巴库都一个人生活十年了
Poor Baku's lived alone for decades.
绝对的封闭环境
A complete shut in.
他更需要我
He needs me more.
爱你哟!
Love ya!
给我寄张明信片什么的吧
Send a postcard or whatevs.
哦 好吧
Oh, right
东西都准备齐全了吗?
Got everything you need?
眼罩呢? 耳塞呢?
Eye mask? Ear plugs?
你尽管睡你的美容觉吧 小宝贝
You get as much beauty sleep as you need, pumpkin.
我明天会很安静的
I'll be sooo quiet tomorrow.
而且还好好打扫
And clean too.
做你自己就好了 小肯
Just keep being you, Kenz.
祝你好梦
Sweet dreams.
甜蜜无比哟!
The sweetest!
哦 不用担心 有我守着呢
Oh, and don't worry, I got this watch.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表