剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
What in the name of all that's Holy- Is this?
啊 显然是我最喜欢的T恤
Uh my favorite t-shirt obviously.
是 好吧 不 我是绝对不会
Right well, no, there's no way that I'm living
跟一个把他搭档头像印在T恤上的
in a house with a man who has
男人住在同一个屋檐下的 这也太奇怪了
his partner's face on a t-shirt. It's just weird.
是嘛...
Really...
那好 那我不搬来就是了
Well I guess I'm not moving in then.
什么?
What?
宝贝 没T恤没商量
T-shirt's a deal breaker, babe.
你是真心的吗?
Do you really want to do this?
搬过来...跟我过家家?
Move in... and play house?
是... 我是真心的
Yes... Yes, I do.
太好了
Excellent.
那这样的话 我想你就不需要...
Well, in that case I guess you won't really...
这玩意儿了 所以我要...
really be needing this. So I will just...
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
我一定得这样做
No, I think I have to.
你在为自己找麻烦哦
You're asking for trouble.
拜
Bye
噢 你完了!
Oh, you're so dead!
嘿!
Hey!
如果我杀了阿什 还会再举♥行♥一次狩猎选举吗
If I murder the Ash, do we have another Stag Hunt
还是说一切都完蛋了?
or does the job just go directly to Hale?
我希望你只是小小的YY了一下
I am hoping this is merely a hypothetical exercise.
特里克 他骗了我
He lied to me Trick.
更糟糕的是 他还利用我逼得劳伦
And what's worse is he used me to force Lauren
又放弃她的生活 回到光明派
into giving her life over to the Light Fae again!
什么?
What?
不费吹飞之力 他真是欠抽
Nothing for nothing, but he deserves a good swift kick
我想一脚踹掉他老二!
to the zipper part of his pants!
我相当乐意祝你一臂之力
And there's nothing I'd like more than to help you,
但不巧的是 现在时机不对
but unfortunately your timing couldn't be worse.
我就知道你会这么说
See I knew you would say something like that.
今晚有血月
Tonight is the blood moon.
什么?
What?
每隔二十年左右的这天晚上
Every twenty years or so on this night,
我会陷入沉睡 预见未来
I can go into a trance and devine the future.
我想要看看这个将要到来的敌人
I want to look at this evil that's coming.
看看我们的对手到底是什么
See what we're up against.
什么沉睡? 有危险吗?
Well what kind of a trance? Is it dangerous?
可能会 尤其对我来说
It can be in particular for me.
但我能拿到那个戒指就不一样了
But not if I have the right ring.
"摩尔王指环"
"The Kingmoor Ring."
制♥作♥这些戒指的材料
These rings possess the charmed abilities
具有魔咒之力
of the material from which they came.
没有这个戒指我就无法完成那个仪式
And I can't complete the ritual without this one.
它能为我止血
It will staunch the bleeding.
止血??
Bleeding??
特里克 你疯了吗?
Trick, are you crazy?
也许吧
Maybe.
我要你暂时把拉克兰的事放到一边
I need you to forget about Lachlan for now.
什...
Wha...
只是暂时的
For now.
帮我去找"摩尔王指环"
I need you to get me the Kingmoor Ring.
我的命就全靠它了
My life could depend on it.
当然可以
Of course.
我去哪里找?
Where do I find it?
它通常被收藏在皇家凯尔特人博物馆
It's usually kept at the Royal Celtic Museum.
你要我潜入博物馆
You want me to break into a museum
为你偷一只戒指?
and steal a ring for you?
不 我已经偷到了
No. I already stole it.
我没亲自动手 是找人做的
I didn't steal it myself. I paid someone else to.
噢 很好
Oh good
一个叫做蒂格的搬运工
A shifter named Teague.
他刚携带戒指从英国飞过来
He just flew in from England with the ring.
那个贪婪的混♥蛋♥想要更多的钱
Greedy bastard wants more money
但我没时间再跟他讨价还价
but I don't have time to renegotiate.
我想亲自去取 但是我先去见个老朋友
I'd go myself but I have to go see
跟他商量一下关于仪式所需的迷幻剂
an old friend about a hallucinogen for the trance.
迷幻剂?
Hallucinogen?
像神奇的蘑菇那样的?
Like the magic mushroomy kind?
叫羯雕 是一种植物
Barometz. It's a plant.
也是羊的一部分结构
It's also part sheep.
把骨头碾碎 羊血烧开
You grind the bones, boil the blood,
闻一下雾气就能产生幻觉
inhale the smoke and have a vision.
一只被解体的植物羊?
Of plant sheep being slaughtered?
波 这事很严肃
Bo, this is serious.
羯雕的副作用就是会大出血
The side-effect of the Barometz is severe bleeding.
没有戒指我就会血流而死
Without the ring I could bleed out.
说得夸张一点就是
And at the risk of sounding dramatic,
这也许是我们唯一
this might be the only chance we have
能找出真♥相♥的机会
to find out what's headed our way.
过了今晚也许就来不及了
After tonight it'll be too late.
可以走了吗 特里克
You ready to go Trick?
差不多
Just about.
这是我们定的报酬
This is the payment we agreed upon.
哇
Wow.
可千万别让肯吉知道你藏了这么多金砖在这
Don't ever let Kenzi know you're hiding gold bricks in here.
你要是不介意用特殊技能的话
If you wouldn't mind using your special talents
就让他现出原形
to get him to rethink his current position.
我真是感激不尽 别的异种也会感谢你的
I'd be eternally grateful. As would all Fae kind.
当然
Sure.
还有要当心
And watch you back.
蒂格的话不可信
This Teague can't be trusted.
诡计多端的骗子嘛 知道了
A shifty shifter. Got it.
哇 神啊
Ugh- God.
我待会再找拉克伦算账
I'll just lay the boots to Lachlan later.
各位 先走一步
Bye, guys.
难道没人告诉你盯着人家是很不礼貌的吗
Didn't anyone ever tell you it's not polite to stare?
哇 我还打扮挺体面的
Wow. I clean up nice.
我收回那句话
I take it back.
我想你被派到这里
I am guessing that you were sent here
是来催我谈判的吧
to hasten the negotiations.
我还真不习惯对着镜子
I am just not used to looking in the mirror
看到自己是这么多废话的
and seeing myself so full of crap.
我想你没必要这么侮辱我
I don't think it's necessary to insult me.
我只是个生意人 没其他的
I am a man of business nothing more.
好吧 那我问你个问题 先生
Well let me ask you a question man.
你除了会利用别人 说话不算话之外
Besides screwing people over and going back on your word,
如果你现在要去上厕所
if you had to go to the bathroom right now,
你会坐着就尿吗?
would you pee sitting down?
啊!
Ugh!
我要拿走属于我的一切!
I am going to take what is finally owed to me!
知道吗?
Okay?
别想从我这揩油! 是我运气好!
No more Mr. Ten Percent! This is my chance!
两块金砖就想让我上刀山下油锅?
Two gold bricks for risking my neck huh??
还要偷这玩意?
And stealing this?
不可能 想都别想
No. No
我一只在用自己的能量让别人发财
I have used my talents to make people rich
到头来落得个自己身份不明
and all I've gotten in return is a bloody identity crisis.
我在镜子面前都看不到自己的脸!
When I look in the mirror I don't even see my face!
我原来的脸!
My real face!
我看到过名人 保安
I see celebrities and security guards
政♥治♥家 甚至银行出纳
and police men and bank tellers!
所以我把自己变成你这样的人的鬼魂
I have made myself a ghost for people like you.
如果真要我一辈子假装你过活
So if finally getting out of the game means
才能把特里克的钱财榨干的话
I have to become you for long enough
那就放马过来吧
to rob Trick blind, so be it.
在你假扮我走出去之前
Before you walk around pretending you're me,
有些事情你得弄清楚
there's something you should know.
哦是吗?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表