剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I try to stay out of the way.
我主要在夜间工作 非常安静
Mostly I work at night. So quiet.
你们甚至不知道我的存在
You won't even know I'm there.
而且是我免费服务的
And I do it for free.
小曼曼!
Mumphey!
快坐下!
Have a seat!
绝对安全
perfectly harmless
还是要锁好值钱的东西?
or lock-up-your-honeys?
他们吃蜂蜜 不是值钱的东西
They eat honey, not honeys.
事实上 他们喜欢在麦片粥里加蜂蜜
In fact, they like it in their porridge.
他们还喜欢在里面加什么 哈?
What else do they like in their porridge, huh?
姑娘的脑浆?
Nuggets of girl-brain?
不是
No.
一些处子血?
A drizzle of virgin blood?
不是
No.
眼球饺子?
Eyeball dumplings?
他们只吃谷类和蜂蜜
All they eat is cereal and honey.
好吧 那你的意思是说
Okay, so what you're saying is,
经特里克鉴定 他是能安全带回家的?
he's Trick-certified safe to take home?
毫无疑问
Absolutely.
只是别觉得他是理所当然
Just don't take him for granted.
爽毙了
Sweet-tacular.
请你了 孩子!
You're hired, kid!
你会自带拖把来吗?
Do you come with your own mop?
我们那把被一次
Ours got kinda brutalized
奶酪火锅意外折腾的面目全非了
in a cheese fondue incident, not pretty.
我忘了数到哪儿了
I've lost track
这是第49还是50个排气孔了?
- is this vent number 49 or 50?
保持警惕
Stay sharp.
接着多找些生物
And keep looking for more critters.
不敢相信你让我去抓一只蟑螂
I can't believe you made me catch a cockroach.
我也不信你会尖叫...
I can't believe you screamed.
不能睡...不曾睡...
Can't sleep... Can't ever sleep...
你想睡了吗?
Do you want to?
我该给你一针镇静剂吗?
Shall I give you a sedative?
不要 那好吧
No? All righty, then
有什么看法?
Any thoughts?
每个受害者身上都没留下明显的记号♥
No obvious signs on any of the victims--
甚至说不清是不是异种干的
I can't tell if it's the work of some Fae,
还是新的病毒 毒素
a new virus, exotic mould
直到回实验室测试之前 什么我都不可能知道
I won't know anything 'til I run tests back at the lab.
得各种测试
A lot of tests.
嗯 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
来帮忙
For helping.
随时都可以
Always.
那么
So
你还没提过呢
You haven't mentioned yet.
我们要不要开瓶香槟?
Do we open the champagne or not?
为了什么?
Over what?
新阿什上任 原阿什下台
New Ash in, old Ash out.
他对你不再有牵制了
He doesn't have a hold on you anymore.
所以说 嗯
So, um
你是不是 呃
Aren't you, uh
你知道的 自♥由♥了?
You know, free?
就像异种的所有事情
Like all things Fae it's
这事儿也挺复杂
It's complicated.
明白
Right
我答应你 我会把一切告诉你
I promise you, I will tell you everything
只要我们不需要
Just as soon as we're not
在这么多神经病里走来走去
wading through a swamp of psychosis.
我去找另一个通风口做准备
I'll go find another vent to play Die Hard in.
嗨 波 波!
Hi, Bo Bo!
和医生玩得还开心?
Have fun playing doctor?
刷了6个小时的通风口
Six hours swabbing vents,
抓到了五个害虫样本
five vermin samples captured
恶
Ew
两个破碎的耳膜
Two busted eardrums
我们还是不知道到底是什么异种
And we still don't have one clue in a Fae tree
让这些人癫狂了
what caused this "mad human" disease.
科学已经技穷了
Science is exhausting.
好吧 忒闹心了吧?
Yeah, but how'd it go bow chika wow wow?
肯吉 别这样 这非常严肃
Kenzi, please, it's strictly professional.
而且你知道劳伦认真工作的时候
And might I add how yummy Lauren is
有多可爱吗?
when she's being professional?
要来杯热巧克力放松一下吗?
Mug of hot cocoa to take the edge off?
喝吧
Go ahead.
接下来再给这双美足
And let's just slide those footsy-wootsies
穿双舒服的棉拖鞋
right into Cozyville!
猜我把什么带回来了!
Guess what I brought home!
迷茫跟会调巧克力的怪人?
Um, confusion and chocolate-dispensing terror?
波 这是曼福尔
Bo, this is Mumphert.
他是我们的棕仙!
He is our new Brownie!
你们就当我不在这儿
You won't even notice I'm here.
恩 肯吉?
Um, Kenzi?
他是我们的新管家!
He is our new live-in help!
特里克说他绝对的安全!
Trick said he's perfectly safe!
我以在酒吧免单的资格发誓
I swear on my free bar tab!
是你想重新换换风水的
You wanted a Feng-Shui do-over
现在有了 姐们儿!
and you got it, sister!
并且他不收费的!
And he's doing it all for free!
啊!
GASP!
小惊喜
Surprise.
我那里水管坏了
Pipes were broken at my place.
我想你不会介意啊
I didn't think you'd mind.
你要站在这儿?
You just gonna stand there?
还是进来?
Or you gonna come join me?
转过去
Turn around.
哦!
Ow!
为什么你的指甲这么尖?
Why are your nails so sharp?
为了更好地
All the better to
把你的心挖出来!
RIP YOUR HEART OUT!
啊啊啊!!!!
Ahhhhhh!
啊!
GASP!
波!
BO!
啊啊啊啊!
Ahhhhh!
狡猾的死贱♥人♥!
Skinny-bitch-cooties!
波?
Bo?
不管是什么弄疯了那些人
Whatever it was that drove those humans crazy--
我猜就是刚才那东西
I think I just found it.
我们早就该弄个棕仙了
We should've gotten a Brownie ages ago.
他连我的泳装都熨烫整齐了!
He ironed everything. Including my tankini!
不知道他咖啡煮得怎么样?
How are his barista skills...?
期待 期待!
Yum yum yum!
恩
Mmm.
哦 哇
Oh wow.
我可以感慨一下吗 谢天谢地
And might I add, thank god.
小提示
Teensy thing
恩 他几乎吃光了所有的蜂蜜饼干
Um, he kinda ate all the Honey Berry Crunch.
很奇怪吗?
Is that weird?
怎么了?
What?
觉没睡足吧?
Not much with the sleeping, huh?
你要是知道有个诡异的女人时刻准备骑你身上
Would you be able to sleep with some crazy lady
你还能睡着吗?
waiting to jump on your chest?
难道我不惨?
What about me?
我还亲眼围观了
I had to walk in and see it.
回想起来 当时她就像
She was like five seconds
女牛仔一样骑在你身上
from going reverse cowgirl on you.
反正 曼福尔说整晚他都没看见
Anyway, Mumphert says he didn't see
她会出现的迹象了 所以
any more signs of her all night, so
好吧 不过 每次我打瞌睡
Yeah, well every time I dozed off
我都会噩梦连连
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表