剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
All at once.
什么 不!
What No!
不 !哦 不
No! Oh, no
哦 克里斯多夫!
Oh, Christoph!
不 让我走吧
No Let me go
求你了
Please
你不知道那有多折磨
You can't know the torture it's been.
现在 我能安息了
Now, I can rest.
那去布宜诺斯艾利斯呢?
How about Buenos Aires?
不行 我有个表哥在那 小时候
No, I got cousin in BA used to drive me nuts
我经常被他整疯
when I was a kid
他是我唯一见过的一个音痴海妖
only Siren I knew that was tone deaf
能唱得你七窍流血
Make your ears bleed
我宁愿面对一个愤怒的龙刀
I'd almost rather meet the wrath of the Glaive
也不要见到他
than see his face again.
埃及!
Egypt!
我喜欢金字塔 你喜欢不?
I like pyramids. Do you like pyramids?
埃及
Egypt
等一下
Hold on a sec
我听戴森说有个巫妖在城里
I think Dyson said there was a Lich in town.
什么是巫妖?
What's a Lich?
我们唯一的希望 公主
Our only hope, Princess
呃 呃
Ugh! Uh!
摩瑞根给我们的那颗钉子
The nail The Morrigan gave us!
是什么意思?
What does it mean?
劳伦的女朋友没有得病
Lauren's girlfriend isn't sick
她是被诅咒了
She's been cursed.
那是一颗非洲僧人的诅咒钉
That nail is an African shaman's cursing nail.
在某处的一片林子里
Somewhere there is a piece of wood
藏着一颗娜迪亚的诅咒钉
with Nadia's nail in it
拔掉它 她就基本算是醒了
Remove it and she will most likely wake up.
求求你 让我吃吧
Please, let me eat
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, Pal
点心下架了
Life is off the menu.
你没人肉可吃了
No more humans for you.
我经历过人们不敢相信的事情
I've experienced things you people wouldn't believe.
我感受过大屠♥杀♥
I felt the carnage
好比在西班牙的穿梭旅行
as the Inquisition marched through Spain--
我感受来自火焰...的炙热
I felt the heat... from the flames
正如罗马被烧为平地
as Rome was burnt to the ground
我感受
I felt
我感受
I felt
走吧
Come on
那么 你打算在他逝去之前干什么?
So, what are you gonna do before Christoph fades?
我们会去湖边的小舍
We're going to our cottage on the lake.
只有他跟我 在我们我最欢的地方
Just me and him and our favorite place on Earth
我希望你们能多有些时间
I wish you had more time with him.
三天时间很短 再次提醒
Three days isn't a lot and again,
只是个估计
that's only a guess.
他没准今晚就会死去 唐尼
He could die again as early as tonight, Donny.
在克里斯多夫死的时候
When Christoph was dying,
我祈求过在给我五分钟
I begged for five more minutes
可这一次 每一分钟 都是恩赐
This time, any time, is a blessing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给我一次能正式说再见的机会
For a proper chance to say goodbye.
不用谢 我的朋友
You're welcome, my friend.
好了 巫妖在哪呢!
Okay! Where's the Lich!
死了呗
He's dead.
死了?!
Dead?!
啥?
What?
哦 不是吧!
Oh, man!
我需要那个巫妖唤醒
I needed that Lich to raise this girl
这个被我伺候死的女孩
I was babysitting from the dead!
他们会把我打入地下墓穴的
They're gonna send me to the catacombs!
你知道他们怎么对待监狱里的海妖吗!
You know what they do to Sirens in prison!
黑尔! 你做了什么?
Hale! What did you do?
恩
Um
好吧 听着
Okay, look
兄弟
Buddy
好吧 息怒
Just, okay, hold on
啊!
Uh!
我擦!
GASP!
因为我咖啡过敏 会晕厥
'Cause I'm allergic to coffee. It makes me pass out.
哦 天呐!
Oh my God!
可尼玛连脉搏都停了!
But you had no freaking pulse!
废话 因为我过敏性休克
Duh! Cause when I go into allergic shock
得有个人来给我二个心脏脉冲
someone has to help my second heart kick in.
第二个心脏?
Second heart?
废话
Duh.
哦 谢谢!
Oh, thank you!
第二个?
Second heart?
恩横
Mmhmm
你有两个心脏
You got a second heart
她有两个心脏
She's got a second heart!
听着 托莉
Look, Tori
我知道我们有点小插曲
I know we've kinda had our differences.
有没有这么个可能 你不告诉
But if there is any way you could not tell
你妈妈关于呕吐
your mom about the vomit,
喝酒 咖啡跟靡靡之音的
the booze and the coffee and the rap music,
我会感激不尽的
I'd be eternally grateful.
如果这其中一项被我妈知道了
If my mom found out about any of this
我会被禁足半世纪的
I'd be grounded for half a century
我真的很喜欢你 肯吉
I really like you, Kenzi.
你是个很有活力的人类
You're a very spirited human.
多谢
Thank you.
多少钱 探长?
How much, Detective?
说什么?
Excuse me?
这个人类卖♥♥多少钱?
How much for the human?
50块大洋 我保证再也不要
I'll take fifty bucks and the promise
见到她那瘪屁♥股♥在我面前晃悠了
that I never see her scrawny meddling ass again.
成交
It's a deal.
事实上...
Actually
这个有活力的人类 在我心中
This spirited human has a special place
占有着特殊的位置 所以我只能婉言拒绝了
in my heart too, so I will have to respectfully decline.
那 好吧
Okay. Fine.
总之 谢谢今晚
Anyway, thanks for a great night.
我 其实 玩挺开心的
I, uh, actually had fun.
谢谢你 黑尔
Thank you, Hale.
多谢你没有把握卖♥♥给一个神经质异种名流!
Thank you for not selling me to a psycho Fae socialite!
沉默 人类
Silence, human.
噢
Ow
啊 你真的该再想一个
Ah! You really need to figure out
把我带进来的法子
a better way to get me in here.
你知道我花了多少年来研究
You know I've spent years looking for a cure
一个他根本没有患上的病吗
to a disease she doesn't even have.
是谁诅咒娜迪亚的 他为什么诅咒她
Who would curse Nadia, I mean, why would anybody
也许把它看做一种恩赐吧
Maybe think of this as a blessing.
我们离把娜迪亚带回你身边又更进一步了
We're one step closer to getting Nadia back to you.
是好事 对吧?
That's good, right?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表