剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah?
是什么事情?
Well what might that be?
外表是会骗人的噢
Looks can be deceiving.
对不住了 哥们
Sorry, pal.
不过你离退休又更近了一步
But hey you're one step closer to retirement.
我曾经有一个男朋友也戴檀香木耳环
I once had a boyfriend who wore sandalwood behind his ears.
是你么 菲茨?
Is that you Fitzy?
好久不见 万琳
Hello, Wai Lin.
多愉快的巧合啊
Such a happy coincidence.
我正想着我们于雨中缠绵悱恻
I was just thinking of the time we made love in the rain.
在整个特里卡特军队的注视下
With the eyes of the entire Terracotta army
扭动着我们赤♥裸♥的身体
upon our writhing naked bodies.
她没嗑药之前比现在漂亮多了
She was much prettier before she got into drugs.
嘿 我们又没说什么
Hey man no one's judging.
是呀 你们继续
Yeah.. play on, player.
你带着警♥察♥是来抓我的吗?
Have you police men come to raid me?
不是 我们其实来看看
No...we uh actually just came to see
你这有没有小怪兽出没
if you had a Mogwai to sell.
我们是为了羯雕而来!
We're here for the Barometz!
哦...
Oh...
万琳是甪端异种
Wai Lin is a Luduan.
她能让人说真话 所以没人能对她撒谎
She'll find the truth so there's no point in lying to her.
不过为了你自己考虑
And it would be in your best interest
我建议你放下手里的猎枪 琳
to take your hand off that shotgun, Lin.
如果戴森怀疑你有不法行为
If Dyson so much as suspects foul play he'll tear
他会在黑尔还没把你的脑子
your throat out before Hale can finish
吹成脑浆前就咬你喉咙的
whistling your brain into a soup.
淡定 淡定
Touchy, touchy...
你知道我是来干什么的 我也不想浪费时间
You know what I've come for and I don't have time to waste.
当然 当然
Sure, sure.
但是羯雕可不是免费的午餐
But Barometz has a price.
四个问题 回答正确
Four questions, four true answers.
可马上拿走
Freely given.
要一块羯雕的骨头
One vile of Barometz bones.
对否?
Yes?
正确
Agreed.
不错
Wonderful.
我刚刚发现了很奇怪的东西
I just found something really weird.
哦 像你一样的东东?
Oh like on your person?
哦...当然不是
Oh...no.
#亲爱的新伙计 我的名字叫肯吉#
Dear new older boy, hello my name is Kenzi
#我就住在你隔壁#
and I live next door to you
#对 就住在你隔壁#
that's right next door directly
#我爱爱爱爱爱小马#
and I I I I I like ponies
#我爱牛奶胜果汁#
and I like milk more than I like juice
别唱了
Stop it
别打岔 韵味被你毁了
Stop it, you're gonna ruin it.
#要是你也喜欢这些东西#
So if you like some of those things too
#耶耶就像我一样#
yeah yeah just like I do
#有一天你可不可以#
then one day do you think that...
#跟我一起玩游戏#
I might play with you.
我的天啊
Oh my God
我就知道
I know.
你六岁那会儿给我写的
You wrote that for me when you were six.
是不是很温馨?
Isn't it sweet?
不 我是说天啊 你简直就是变♥态♥
No, I mean oh my God, you are such a psycho.
啥?为啥?
What? Why?
因为你竟然还保存着这个
Because you still have this.
你是不是把这随身带着
What do you just carry it around with you,
然后假装你不是疯子?
and pretend to not be crazy?
小肯 我都不知道它还在这里
Kenz, I didn't know that I had it.
它躺在一盒破旧的笔记本中
It was in a box of old notebooks,
我昨天想翻翻我写的老歌♥
and I came across it last night
才碰巧发现的
when I was going over old songs.
你知道的 我想我们应该一起把这首歌♥写完
You know and I think that we should jam it out together.
额 波还在执行任务 我又很担心她
Listen um Bo's on a job and I'm really worried about her,
可能我现在没时间写完这首
so maybe this isn't the best time to finish
"小小马之歌♥"
the "Ponies are awesome" song.
肯吉 我能跟你说个很重要的事吗
Kenzi, can I tell you something important?
当然咯...
Sure...
#我爱爱爱爱爱小马#
And I I I I I like ponies
#我爱牛奶胜果汁#
and I like milk more than I like juice
行了 你要再不走的话
Alright if you're sticking around
我肯定要冲杯咖啡了
I am definitely going to need some coffee.
#嘿 我的新伙计#
Hey new older boy
或者换杯威士忌
Or maybe a shot of whiskey.
肯吉
Kenzi
干嘛?
Yeah?
你真的很美
You are so pretty.
1419年...
1419...
我们搭乘中国宋朝帆船
We were on board a Song Dynasty Junk Ship
来到美国
heading to the Americas
琳
Lin
你当时拿着一个盒子
You were carrying a box.
非常保护它
You were very protective over it.
盒子里面是什么?
What was inside that box?
你知道我不能告诉你
You know I can't tell you that just like
就像当年我不能告诉你一样
I couldn't tell you then.
我想知道
I want to know.
我一定要知道!
I demand to know!
不要逼我让你说出来
Don't make me force you to talk.
哦 当然了 你是全能的血圣
Oh sure...you're almighty Blood King.
也许你在我能力控制范围之外
Maybe you are immune to my powers...
但也许没人能逃脱真♥相♥的法网
Or maybe no one is immune to the truth.
想试试你的运气么?
You wanna try your luck?
血圣?
Blood King?
盒子里面是以为非常危险的人的骨头
In the box was the skull of a very dangerous man.
我不会说他是谁 或埋在哪里
I will not say who or where it was buried.
如果你想逼我开口的话
And if you try and force me to tell you,
我会允许戴森使用所有的力量
I will give Dyson permission to use whatever force
确保你断气之前还能
is necessary to make sure those fingernails
掐下你的手指甲
click their last clack.
你的妻子 她死了
Your wife. She died.
怎么死的?
How?
她是被别人杀害的
She was killed.
在异种世界大战中
During the Great Fae War.
她的喉咙
Her throat
在战争中她的喉咙被人切开
Her throat was slit in battle.
羯雕 琳
Barometz, Lin.
给我!
Now!
当然你还欠我一个问题
Of course I am owed one more question.
既然你不愿意告诉我盒子的真♥相♥
Since you wouldn't give me the truth about the box.
那么你妻子的死是你的过失吗?
Was it your fault that your wife died?
如果当时我早一步割腕写出那部
If I had opened my veins sooner to write the laws
带来和平的新条律的话...
that brought us peace...
也许她依然在世
maybe she'd still be alive.
依然和我在一起
Still be with me.
可是我没有
But I didn't.
如果那意味着是我的过错的话 我承认
If that means it's my fault then so be it.
嘿 帅哥
Hey pretty boy
如果你什么时候想激♥情♥一次
If you ever want a good time of sex,
打电♥话♥给我 好吗?
you give me a call okay?
不好意思 我有喜欢的人了
I am sad to say I am spoken for.
哦 不带这样的
Oh no fair
你爱她吗?
You love her?
我问 你爱不爱她?
I said, do you love her?
我没法爱席亚拉
I can't love Ciara.
希望这个小戒指真有你说的那么给力
Hope this little trinket does what you say it will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
特里克 如果这次催眠会导致大出血
Look, Trick, if bleeding is a side effect of this trance,
你为什么还要去做?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表