剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Holy shit! Yeah.
太奢华了
This is fancy.
这是某个实业家的乡村大宅
It's some industrialist's old country home.
要给我女人最好的
Nothing's too good for my girl.
你说了要做私家直升机 我办到了
You ask to fly my private helicopter, I make it happen.
啊 那可是你的注意
Ah, that was your idea and the most terrifying
而且那时我人生中
twenty second of my life.
最可怕的二十分钟 噢差远了
Oh, not even close!
你经历的可多了 宝贝
You've got so much incredible stuff, babe!
你觉得我还能想起来吗?
Do you think I will ever remember it?
我觉得...
I think...
我们得制♥造♥一些新记忆
we'll just have to make some new memories.
先从做兰伯特夫人开始
And you life begin again as Mrs. Lambert,
可能会更糟 对吧?
could be a lot worse, huh?
不行!
No!
别再那样叫我了 你这个坏人!
Stop calling me that, you bad man!
还没正式成亲呢!
This isn't official yet!
听着 这个十五分钟后就搞定了
Listen, we can fix that in fifteen minutes.
来吧
Come on
我要我的婚纱
I want a dress.
啥?
Wha-?
她要婚纱...
She wants a dress...
我想要乳白色褶皱的
I was thinking like, ivory, crepe-de-chine,
我不知道褶皱是什么
I don't even know what crepe-de-chine is,
但是听起来是不是很棒?
but doesn't it sound delightful?
我只是想打扮的特别漂亮
I just, I wanna be really pretty.
宝贝...你美得不能再美了
Babe...you couldn't be any prettier.
你就算穿着雨鞋跟太空帽我都娶你
I would marry you in hip waders and a space helmet.
呃 不 你想那么穿你就穿吧...
Well, no, well you can wear that if you want to--
但是 我想要裙子
But, I want a dress.
万一波搭上了某个色狼的车出了城
What if Bo hitched a ride outta town and is dancing
沦落到香艳酒吧然后被同行排挤咋办?
in a topless bar despite rival girls trying to bring her down?
她又不是"香艳女郎"里的人
She's not living in "Showgirls".
我只是做对坏的打算
My go-to worst case scenario.
特里克 肯定有什么治愈方法吧
Trick, there's gotta be some kinda cure.
如果她跟某人经历一段感情 就能被治好
If she has relations with anyone, she could get healed.
哦 拜托 随便上一个!
Oh, come on, random banging!
或者诅咒可以消退
Or the dunking could wear off.
异种比人类免疫力更强
Fae are less susceptible than humans.
呃...我胃疼死了
Ugh... My stomach hurts.
不过安全起见 我们得让她喝了
But to be safe, we need her to drink
摩涅莫辛涅河水
the water from the river Mnemosyne.
好的
Okay
非常稀有而且得花高代价
It's very rare and costs a fortune.
那我们该怎么办?
Well, what are we supposed to do?
搞募捐吗?
Hold a telethon?
特里克 我们现在就得有所行动
Trick, we have to do something now.
好吗? 波就在外面
Okay? Bo is out there.
迷魂怪手边经常会有小小的备用
Addoncs often keep a small stock on hand,
为以防万一
for emergencies.
噢
Oh
呃 那道格拉斯兄弟会最好做好准备
Well, then Brother Douglas better prepare
迎接本姑娘第二次前来!
for the second coming of moi!
我们走!
Let's go!
好的
Alright
哦 这一件很漂亮!
Oh, this one is beautiful!
是我们永恒钻石系类的
It's from our Diamonds are Forever collection.
如果适合你的风格!
If that's your style!
是不适合还不知道呢
I dunno if it is, is it?
你比我还懂行呢 孩子
Well you'll know better than me, kitten.
噢 我不确定!
Oh, I'm not sure!
多少钱?
How much is it?
不 兰伯特先生说不谈钱的事
No, Mr. Lambert said money is no object.
恰巧是我最喜欢的顾客类型
Which is just exactly the kinda groom I like.
是呀...
Yeah...
他看上去很完美!
He seems perfect!
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
他帅气 又绅士 还呃...
He is handsome, and generous, and, well,
就我们女人之间说几句 他巨性感!
between us girls, he's unbelievably sexy!
抱歉我的失礼!
Pardon my French!
呃 是个不错的开端
Well, that is a good start,
你们俩在一起多久了?
how long have you been together?
我不知道!
I don't know!
呃 反正就要一辈子了!
Well, practically forever then!
你们怎么认识的?
How did you meet?
我也不清楚
I don't know that either.
总之 相爱是最重要的
Well, it's the love between you that matters.
是呀...我觉得我真的爱他!
Yeah...I think I really love him!
我真的很喜欢...
I really like...
噢 他的夹克
Oh, his jacket
你真迷人...
You are stunning...
我觉得我们该给可爱的新娘
I think we should show our lovely bride to be
再展示一件女王系列的!
another gown from the Empress Line!
孩子...
Kitten...
还有其他人陪你一起来吗?
Is anyone coming here to be with you?
你懂的 家人 或者朋友?
You know, family, or friends?
有个姑娘...
There's a girl...
她有 她有粉色头发...
She has, she has pink hair--
不 蓝色! 是黑色!
No blue! Is it black!
不 或是灰色
Or no, platinum.
哦 还有个男人!
Oh! There's a man!
他教育我 他就像
He's, he teaches me, he's like a,
像个叔叔 开酒吧的叔叔
like an uncle, like a bartending uncle.
名字 电♥话♥号♥码有吗?
Names, numbers?
还有只狼!
There's a wolf!
他是一个很漂亮 很漂亮的受伤的狼人
He's uh, this beautiful, beautiful broken wolf-man,
他是 他是警♥察♥!
and he's uh, who's a cop!
黑狼警长?
A wolf cop?
对!
Yes!
孩子 你最近有看过医生吗?
Kitten, have you seen a doctor recently?
噢 不 我很好
Oh, no-- I feel fine.
我感觉 越来越好了 事实上
I feel, better and better, actually
好吧! 我知道选哪件了 亲爱的
Okay! I see just the perfect gown, sweetheart,
能拿一下最顶端的那件吗 谢谢!
can you grab it it's right at the end of the rack, thank you!
她 她很可爱 对吧?
She's, she's lovely, isn't she?
德斯蒙德 查一查资料库
Desmond, pull up the database,
给我调出所有金斯林商业公园的异种
I need all the Fae in Kingslynn Business Park,
尤其是水类异种
especially those connected with water.
人鱼 水怪 迷魂怪
Mermen, Ogopogo, Addoncs
好的
Yeah
我要一些答案 阿切尔
I want some answers, Acher.
可我需要一些问题
And I want some questions.
你知道规则的 对吧?
You do understand how this works, don't you?
告诉我你想知道什么
Tell me what you wanna know.
彼特罗斯为什么跳了?
Why did Petros jump?
他为什么不跳? 我是说 你又为什么不跳?
Why wouldn't he? I mean, why wouldn't you?
总比成天走来走去
Surely it's better than walking around,
忍♥气吞声强吧
swallowing epochs of pain. I mean,
你不敢自杀简直是懦弱的表现
not killing yourself starts to look like cowardice.
你可不懦弱!
And you're no coward!
还是 你就是懦弱?
Or, are you?
自杀才是懦弱的行为
Killing yourself is the greatest form of cowardice.
为荣誉而死就不是
Not if it's done for honour.
告诉我 探长...
Tell me, detective...
你是正直的男人吗?
are you an honourable man?
没有水小子的踪影吧?
I guess no sign of the water-boy, huh?
目前没看的
Not that I can see.
哪一瓶呢?
Which one is it?
摩涅莫辛涅河水闻起来像百合花
Mnemosyne water smells like lilies
加点淡淡的污水
with an undertone of sewage.
好吧 你去找...
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表