剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我需要去趟五金商店
I need to hit the hardware store.
你当然需要
Of course you do.
亲爱的 这个镜子让我看起来像三十岁
Darling, this mirror makes me look 30.
立刻把它拿走
Have it removed at once.
我不是你的仆人
I'm not your servant.
那你为什么服从我的命令?
Then why are you doing my bidding?
咱们的协议我完成了
Here's my end of the deal.
我希望你尊重这个协议
A deal I expect you to honour.
好 好 我会把伐克斯给你的
Yes, yes, I'll have Vex delivered to you.
那里边究竟是什么?
What's in there anyway?
女孩从来不说这些的
A girl never tells.
女孩?
Girl?
你不是都三十了吗?
Aren't you like 30?
关着呢!
Closed!
你这是要干什么?
What in Gaia's name are you doing?
找一些东西
Going for nuance.
不...
No...
你不能碰这颗圣树
You cannot touch the sacred tree.
啊啊啊啊!
Ahhhhhhhhh!
我想我可以让你的伤口更严重
I guess my bite is worse than your bark.
你 你不敢
You, you wouldn't dare.
噢 我敢 我是人类 记得吗?
Oh, yes I would. I'm human, remember?
我们开越野车 我们向湖水里倾倒垃圾
We drive SUVs and we dump raw sewage into pretty lakes
哪怕就为了一个起司汉堡
and we will burn this planet to the ground
我们都会把这个星球烧成平地
if it means just one more cheeseburger.
所以 异种的规则不适合我...
So, since your Fae rules don't apply to me--
啊啊啊啊! 啊! 啊!
Ahhhhhhh! Ah! Ah!
你想要什么 人类?
What do you want, human?
把戴森的爱还给他
Dyson's love back.
不!
No!
要不就张扎实的桌子 你自己选!
Or a sweet harvest table, your choice!
不!
NO!
很好... 木材!
Fine-- Timber!
停下!!!
Stop!!!
小狼可以拿回自己的爱
The Wolf may have his love back.
你会很惊讶
You'd be surprised how many
我的账单中涉及很多电动工具
of my transactions involve power tools.
哦 原来是女妖啊
Oh, son-of-a-banshee.
是你最爱的淫妖吧
Try your favourite Succubus.
欢迎来到寒舍
Welcome to my humble abode.
寒舍? 这简直是肮脏!
Humble? It's bloody filthy!
你这个肮脏的...
You dirty--
这就是我和光明异种之间的区别
That's what's between me and a right gutting?
也许吧!
Maybe!
你认为我把摩瑞根变成性玩具是为了取乐吗?
Do you think I made the Morrigan my sex puppy for fun?
恶
Ew.
你不是吗?
And didn't you?
我希望她把我送进监狱
I wanted her to put me in prison,
因为她的监狱是我唯一能远离红帽帮
because her dungeon's the only place I was truly safe
并真正安全的地方
from the Red Caps.
红帽帮?
Red Caps?
你是智商不好使
You're just as ignorant up here
还是在下半生思考
as you are brilliant between the thighs.
红帽帮是经常宿醉的
The Red Caps are an often drunk,
恶毒的黑暗异种
vicious Dark Fae gang of rank and files.
他们喜欢把帽子浸湿...
And they like to soak their caps--
用受害人的血浸湿他们的帽子
Their caps in the blood of their victims.
是的 我知道红帽帮是什么!
Yes, I know what Red Caps are!
他们由一个叫邓肯的混小子
And they're lead by a particularly vicious chap
所领导!
named Duncan!
那就是我
That'd be me.
而且我带同伴来了
And I brought me mates.
邓肯...
Duncan...
你脸上有点脏东西
You got a little something on your face.
就在... 这!
Right...there!
不是明智之举 亲爱的
Bad move, love.
上!
Gents!
啊!
Ugh!
啊!
Ah!
够了!
Enough!
帮帮我...
A little help...
我们这就走
We'll be leaving then.
啊!
Ah!
波!
Bo!
怎么了? 谁干的?
What happened? Who did this to you?
噢 是... 红帽帮
Oh, it's...Red Caps.
我 哦... 我需要...
I, um...I need...
治疗 是 当然
To heal, yes, of course.
不... 不 我...
No-- No, I--
我想说阿司匹林
I was gonna say an aspirin.
好吧
Right.
这真的没有那么糟
It's not really that bad.
另外 劳伦 你知道我不会...
Besides, Lauren, you know I would never--
我知道 我没想清楚
I know, I'm not thinking clearly.
是那伽毒液...
It's the Naga venom...
我已经试过人类和异种知道的
I've tried every anti-coagulant
每一种抗血凝剂 但是依旧没有效果
known to man and Fae, and just no luck.
哦
Ow
对不起 我不该抱怨
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be complaining
给你造成压力
about being stressed to you.
没关系 我喜欢
It's okay. I like it.
能让我忘记了外边有什么在等着我们
Makes me forget what's waiting for us out there.
你记得当巫妖试图使你吸食我的时候
Do you remember what happened when the Lich tried
发生了什么吗?
to force you to feed off me?
是的 我吸光了屋内所有人的元气
Yeah, I sucked the Chi out of an entire room full of people.
那时我吓坏了
That scared the hell out of me.
我也是
Me too.
最糟糕的是我不记得我怎么做到的
The worst part is I don't know how I did it,
或者是什么激发了我的怒气
or what triggered my rage.
哦 我有一个猜想
Well, I have a hypothesis.
我认为那是因为... 我们对彼此的感觉
I think it's because of... what we feel for each other.
你让我无法呼吸
You take my breath away.
彻底的...
Breathless...
窒息
Completely.
就是它...
That's it--
就是它!
That's it!
那伽毒液只有失氧时
The Naga venom is only deoxygenated
才失效
when it's in stasis.
哦... 很高兴我能有所帮助
Um...glad I could be of help.
下次见?
See you soon?
下次见
See you soon.
好的...
Okay...
这像是在看《囤货达人》
This is like an episode of Hoarders.
几个世纪来 我已经收到了许多异种的礼物
I have received many gifts from many Fae over the century.
他们的美丽... 恐惧...
Their beauty... fear...
勇敢 善良...
Bravery. Goodness...
你干嘛不直接找专治狼人的那瓶?
Why don't you just try the bottle marked Wolf mojo?
你要为此付出代价
You will pay dearly for this.
我和时间一样古老
I am as old as time and twice as deadly.
所以你才英魂不散的是吧
Must be why you're so pop-ler.
为什么你在乎戴森能否找回自我?
Why do you care Dyson is made whole again?
我还有其他礼物可以给你
I have many other gifts I could bestow upon you.
哦 算了吧 我知道你玩的是什么把戏
Oh, step off. I know how your game works.
你拿一些诱人的东西交换
You offer something enticing in exchange
那些他们认为不会失去的东西
for something the target doesn't think they'll miss.
说得跟骗术一样
Spoken like a true con.
但这需要自愿
But it's got to be voluntary.
而我不是来这做任何交易的
And I'm not here to trade anything of mine.
噢
Oh
哈 哈 哈
Ha-ha-ha
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表