剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Oh, and bring that bartender along--
他看起来很有趣
He seems like he'd be fun.
下次 问问他有没有古琦
Next time, ask him if he has Gucci too.
如果这个黑刺李离开
I'll just be happier when this Blackthorn guy
我会更开心 把裁缝留下
leaves town, couture aside.
整个异界的竞选一点点把我踢开了
This whole Fae election thing is creeping me out.
你确定黑尔告诉我们的
Are you sure Hale gave us
汉密斯的信息是对的吗?
the right info for this Hamish dude?
他不接电♥话♥啊
He's not answering his phone,
而且那些记录也有够老了
and the files were hella old.
也许他不在家吧
Well, maybe he's not home.
对了 提到不在家
Hey, speaking of not home:
周六晚上能给我些单独时间么?
would you give me some space Saturday night?
戴森跟我说好了会过来谈谈
Dyson agreed to come over and talk.
啊 懂了 求爱"行动开始了
Ah. Gotcha. Operation "Woo" begins.
你准备怎么进攻?
And what is your plan of attack?
先澄清吧
Cleavage.
我现在只能想到这个
That's about as far as I've gotten.
亲爱的 这已经算进展大的了
Honey, that's farther than some of us ever get.
找谁?
Yes?
嗨
Hi.
汉密斯吗?
Hamish?
你们怎么知道我住这的?
Where did you get this address?
我们一直在给你留言 有关萨宾的事
We've been leaving you messages about Sabine.
你可能没收到
You may not have gotten them.
我收到了
I got 'em.
哦 好 很好
Oh Okay, good.
那么...你会跟我一块儿去见她吗?
So... you'll come with us to see her?
恐怕不行 谢谢你们
I don't think so. But thank you.
很显然我们之间有些沟通问题
Clearly there's been some kind of communication error.
我说得可是萨宾·博赛尔?
See, I'm talking about Sabine Purcell?
在牢里呆了83年
The woman who spent the last eighty years
只为见你一面的女人?
in chains for wanting to be with you?
那是她的选择 不是我
Those were her actions, not mine.
我帮不了你们
I can't help you.
她只想道个别而已
She just wants to say goodbye.
你也曾爱过她吧
You loved her once.
没错 可我花了80年来忘掉她
Yeah, and I've had 80 years to get over it.
她也该这样
She should, too.
这次不一样
This is serious.
她自愿做了捕猎游戏的猎物
She's volunteered to be The Stag.
喔
Whoa...
用80年来淡忘感情
'Eighty years to get over it',
我宁愿爆他80年的菊花
I'll give him eighty years of my foot up his ass!
她尽然为了这样一个男人去死?
THAT'S the jackhole she's dying over?
波 亲爱的?
Bo? Honey?
我知道每次遇到 你知道
I know you're a little sensi-tivo when it comes to,
跟菊花和践踏有关的事情就跟敏感
y'know, penis related rejections at the moment.
而且我知道 你肯定还会加入
And I know you're probably going to be tempted
私人情感进去
to personalize this and
肯吉 这事跟我无关 我懂 行么?
Kenzi, this isn't about me. I get that, okay?
很好 那么
Cool. So
我们不会把自己牵扯进去
We're not going to get any more involved.
对吧?
Right?
对
Right.
噢
Oh
除了我们现在要
Except for the part where
不动声色的
we're going to save Sabine's life now.
救萨宾一命以外
And not get caught doing it.
日子真没法过了!
I wish I could quit yooou!
赶紧的 走吧
Come on, let's go!
是 老大
Yes, Ma'am.
好吧 给我说一下
Okay, talk me through it.
选举新阿什的步骤?
What's the process for naming the new Ash?
首先 选举候选人先汇集在
First, the potential candidates gather
"荣誉厅"内
for the "Gyallahaal."
是个捕猎游戏前的仪式
It's a gala, in the Stag's honour.
但事实上 那已经算第一轮较量了
But actually, it's the first competition,
测试你的政♥治♥技能跟为人处世
a test of political skill and cunning.
能够存活下来的人
And those who survive it--
存活下来?
Survive it??
得到足够票数的人
Receive enough votes
将被视为竞争者
Are deemed Contenders,
他们就能角逐最后的捕猎游戏
and they compete in the Hunt.
你知道捕猎最后那啥的
And you know how the Hunt ends.
除非萨宾能摇响警报铃
Not if Sabine makes it to the bell.
她就能自♥由♥的重获新生
She'll be allowed to live, free and clear.
波 从来没人活下来过!
Bo, that never happens!
所有流程都是偏向竞争者的!
The entire system is canted against it!
那我们得让它公平起来!
Well, then we have to uncant it!
得尽快!
Fast!
肯定有什么 既能不打破规则救出萨宾
There has to be a way that we can save Sabine,
又能好好气气黑刺李的法子
without breaking the rules and pissing off The Blackthorn.
至少我现有被邀请去荣誉堂
I know I can get into the gala as his guest
对了 也有邀请你去
By the way, he wants you there, too
他说了?
He said that?
可我依然没法参加捕猎游戏
But I still can't be part of the Hunt:
我不是光明异种
I'm not Light Fae.
戴森怎样?
What about Dyson?
不行 时间不够了
No, there's not enough time.
短时间内他过不了审批的
You'd never make it through the vetting process.
这种关头 除非是内什么
At this point, it would have
有贵族血统的人
to be somebody of noble blood.
那你肯定会认识什么贵族能让我
Well, you must know some old, noble family type
借用两下子的吧?
we can exploit into helping us?
其实 他近在身边
Actually, we all do.
谁?
Who?
哦 不 不 不 不行
Oh no no no Uh uh
想都别想 姑娘们
Not happening, Little Mamas.
装逼王! 干嘛不告诉我们
Poseur! Why didn't you tell us
你出生名门
your family was hooked up.
不是什么名门 古老家族而已
They're not "hooked up." They're old.
古老 是世代继承权么?
Old as in, old money?
古老就是
old is stuffy
总是备受关注 不断被批判
and judgmental and generally disapproving
过着保持世代传统的日子 我可不想过
of any non traditional life I want to make for myself.
行吗?
Okay?
如果我想成全我奶奶
If I wanted to give my grandmama the satisfaction
进入政界 我十年前早做了
of getting into politics, I'd have done it decades ago.
哦 唬谁呢!
Oh boo hoo!
这些年累坏你了吧
I'm sure you had it so rough,
没种的海妖公爵!
Lord Gutless of Nobsburg!
好吧 也许我们得跪求大人恩准一下?
Okay, maybe we just need to ask His Highness nicely?
哦 是呀!
Oh, you're right!
也许这样才配得上他的地位
Perhaps in a manner befitting his station.
是呀!
Yes!
请大人恩准...
Please, sirrrr...
这感觉不错 很好...
This is nice. Yeah...
说正经的呢!
Seriously!
你可以救一个女人的命啊
You could help save a woman's life here.
没人硬要求你赢
And nobody is asking you to win,
你跑两下子就够了
you just have to run.
就是 而且输掉 还是个让你家人
Yeah, and losing could be like a whole new way
再次失望的新招数呢 怎样!
to disappoint your family! Huh?
其实我还真的蛮想看你
Yeah, and I would really love to see
点头哈腰到处亲吻别人的样子
you kissing hands and shaking babies.
哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha
你就得瑟吧 灰姑娘
Well, joke's on you anyway, Cinderella --
人类禁止入内的
No humans at this ball.
好吧
Now
你的天才计划是什么?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表