剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
现在改捞什么?鸟巢吗?
we're looking for what? A nest?
谢了
Thank you.
呃 波
Uh, Bo
我和娜迪亚过来的那天
About the other day when Nadia and I came by,
她通常是不会当众示爱的
she's not usually so public with her affections.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
只是我最近过的不怎么好
Just I'm having a hard time
有很多事都没告诉她
Hiding so much from her.
是呀 肯定
Yeah, I bet.
我想告诉她真♥相♥
I want to tell her the truth,
但我不知道该怎么和她解释这一切?
but how do I explain any of this to her?
我们的生活很复杂 劳伦
Our lives are complicated, Lauren.
五角星星是肯吉的...
Gold star for Kenzi...
嗨 劳伦
Hi, Lauren.
额 有一位拉拉队队员开始尖叫了
Um, one of the cheerleaders started shrieking.
她们就该尖叫
Yeah, they do that.
不 不 不 我的意思是她完全行为异常
No, no, no, I mean she totally freaked out.
关于她们愚蠢之极的金字塔
About the integrity of their lame-ass pyramid
没有符合构造之声什么的...
not being structurally sound or something...
全是关于数字 事实 歪曲 歪曲的
It was all number, factual, garble, garble
然后就倒地了 就像比佛利一样
Then she collapsed. Just like Beverly.
我最好拿到所有学生的档案
I better get all the student files.
我可不想玩追赶游戏 倘若症状继续蔓延下去
I don't want to be playing catch up if this thing spreads.
所以 有两个聪明的咆哮者
So, that's two intellectual rants,
而且比佛利和这个女孩都是拉拉队队的
and both Beverly and this girl were cheerleaders?
是的 还记得迪克森办公室的那个
Yeah, and you remember that crazy coach
疯狂教练吗? 滴答-滴答-滴答 砰!
from Dickerson's office? Tick-tick-tick BOOM!
定时炸♥弹♥ 对吗?
Time bomb. Right?
而且小道消息还说她们在用兴♥奋♥剂♥
Also a little birdie told me that they might be doping
以便能得到运动奖学金
in order to get an athletic scholarship.
我想是时候 让我和姑娘们的科尔斯小姐
I think it's time for me and Miss Curls are for girls
切磋一下了
to have a little pow-wow.
是的
Yes.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
哦 嘿
Oh, hey
额 那个 我只是要帮波减轻点负担
Um, well, I just had to drop something off for Bo.
为什么和她一起工作?
Why are you working with her?
额 她是个很棒的合作者
Uh, well, she's kind of a coworker.
嗯
Hmm
嗯哼
Mmhmm
来吧 我们去做点什么
Come on, let's do something.
去个有趣的地方
Let's go somewhere fun.
哦 是吗 比如说?
Oh, yeah, like where?
不知道 好比你其他的实验室
I don't know, like that other lab of yours.
在本生灯照射下做♥爱♥
Make love by the light of the Bunsen burner.
哦...
Oh...
我也很想那样 但我真的要先完成这个
I would love to do that, but I really do have to finish this.
哦 来吧 你太没情调了
Oh, come on, you're no fun.
嗯哼
Mmmmhmm
来吧...
Come on...
娜迪亚 我还有很多事没...
Nadia, there is so much that I haven't...
你知道的
You know,
我还没有解决这件事 而且我...
I haven't figured out about this case, and I...
你也很长一段时间没碰你的相机了
You know, you haven't picked up your camera in ages.
你为什么不拍点东西呢? 恩?
Why don't you take some pictures of something? Hmm?
好吧 宝贝
Sure, babe.
来吧 做些挑逗的姿势
Come on, give me something provocative.
撩起你的头发
Pull up your hair
好吧 那...可不不是我本意
Yeah, that...is not what I meant.
天哪 劳伦 你太美了
God, Lauren, you are so beautiful.
来这里 跟我来
Come here, come with me
来吧 让我开心一下
Come on, just humor me, humor me
哦 真美
Oh, it's gorgeous.
太美了
It's beautiful.
是的...
Yeah...
很好 呆在那 呆在那里...
Okay, stay there, stay there
别动 别动
Don't move, don't move
看着我
Look at me
看着我
Look at me
很美 哦 太棒了
Beautiful Oh, that's great
很好 保持 保持
Okay, hold on. Hold on
我们现在让照片更有趣些
Let's just make this photo shoot a little more interesting.
让这些照片变得更漂亮些...
Make these pictures a little more beautiful...
这才是我记忆中的劳伦
That's the old Lauren I remember.
你知道的 嗯...我真的
You know, um-- I really,
我真的应该...继续工作了
I really should...get back to work.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
我能问你一些问题吗?
Can I ask you a couple of questions?
这会儿忙着训练呢!
Kind of in the middle of a set!
是关于比佛利和另一个拉拉队队员的
Beverly and the other cheerleader.
你知道她们是怎么了吗?
Any idea what happened to them?
你对她们的什么感兴趣?
And what's your interest in my girls?
让她们双双进医院的东西
Something put them both in the hospital.
我确信这种情况很快就会被妥善处理
I'm sure the situation's being handled appropriately.
耶 我只是不太确定
Yeah, see I'm just not so sure that
你在妥善地处理她们
you're handling them appropriately.
医生推测是毒品
The doctors are speculating it was drugs.
你认为是我给的?
You think I gave them something?
我现在认为了
I do now.
你想象力太丰富了 甜心
You're in way over your head, honey.
是吗 我就是怎么着?
Yeah, well that's just where I like it.
这是个恐吓吗?
Is that a threat?
是的 可不嘛
Yeah, why not
啊!
Ah!
啊!
Ugh!
漂亮的小东西
Pretty little thing.
在男孩中肯定备受追捧吧 嗯?
Bet you had all the boys after you, huh?
我打赌他们都很怕你
I bet they were all terrified of you.
啊!
Ugh!
啊!
Ugh!
大错误 小老师
Big mistake, Teach
啊
Ugh
我的一些啦啦队队员在为
A few of my cheerleaders were trying out
运动奖学金努力 我帮了些小忙
for athletic scholarships. I helped a little.
类固醇?
Steroids?
小剂量 很难察觉到
Small amounts. Unnoticeable.
我猜他们察觉到了 还有别的吗?
I bet they noticed. Anything else?
额...
Um...
很小剂量的利尿剂 帮助她们减轻体重
Very low doses of diuretics, to keep their weight down.
我认为我在帮助她们
I thought I was helping.
她们只是孩子 她们尊敬你
They're just kids. They look up to you.
你得把这件事看得跟你训练一样严肃
You have to take that as seriously as your workouts.
不管你在给她们什么 现在就停止
Whatever you're giving them stops right now.
保证不会了
For sure.
别让我再回来
Don't make me come back here.
我爱你!
I love you!
是的...我知道
Yeah...I know.
嘿!
Hey!
别忘了你的午餐 兄弟
Don't forget your lunch there, buddy.
你干嘛这么急着下车?
So, where you off to in such a hurry?
我在试着和一个女生的路线相交
I'm trying to intersect the path of a girl,
所以这样会看起来很自然
so it actually looks natural.
你该关注学习 而不是女生
Well, you should focus on your studying, not girls.
她不一样 我们还下象棋呢
She's different. We play chess.
真的? 她下得好吗?
Yeah? Is she any good?
她下得很糟
She's terrible.
但是我仍然喜爱她
I may love her though.
女生们喜欢聪明的家伙
Girls like smart guys.
去把到她们吧 老虎!
Go get 'em, tiger!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表