剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
So a Fae has been pulling some underhanded crap, big surprise!
我没法相信
I don't buy it.
塞尔瓦托·费拉罗他没有任何不良记录 波
Salvatore Ferraro, he doesn't have any dirt on him, Bo.
他身家清白
He's clean.
你目前知道的而已
As far as you know.
他这人行为端正 白手起家
He's a stand-up guy. He's a self-made man.
做事很有份量 还援助人类移♥民♥
Acts heavy weight- He helps human immigrants.
给他们提供贷款 找工作
He gives them loans, gets them jobs
所以他才不愁没人
So he has a steady supply of bodies
往赛场里推
to throw into the ring.
他的健身馆是合法的
His gym is legit.
他位列医院董事
He sits on the board for the hospital,
他还积极慈善捐助 他就是个中流...
he gives to charities... he's a pillar ...
社区的中流砥柱 - 是啊 好家伙
Pillar of the community. - Yeah, boy howdy,
这小子表面功夫做到家了
has this guy ever perfected his cover.
听着 我知道你不喜欢人类被异种
Look, I know you don't like humans being used
利用去比赛 可这对我们而言算不上罪大恶极
for Fae spectacle, but for us it's just a minor crime.
即使是他背地里让异种对战人类?
Even if he's pitting Fae against human?
对他这种人来说也只会稍加惩罚
For a guy like Ferraro that's just a slap on the wrist.
那能打败食人魔的人类拳手呢?
Well what about the human fighter that can beat up ogres?
假如 重大的假设
If, and it's a big IF,
费拉罗给人类注入了异种的能力
Ferraro is somehow giving humans Fae powers
那么是的 那就是严重的罪行了
then yes, that is a serious crime.
不过我需要些真凭实据
But I'm going to need one hell of a smoking gun.
我没法动他 除非我已经铁证如山
I can't touch him unless hard evidence falls in my lap.
证据肯定会确凿的
Well, evidence is going to fall so hard
到时候你就等着看傻眼吧
you're gonna be singing soprano.
回见
Bye.
拳手!
Fighters!
顶级大力士 死抱着对方
Scrumptious barbarians, clutching each other's
半裸的身体在地板上打滚?
half-naked bodies while writhing on the floor?
我来了 波波! 我会带上椰子油的!
I'm on my way, Bo-Bo! I'll bring the coconut oil!
噢
Oh
你好
Hi.
抱歉 我不知道该不该敲门
I'm sorry I didn't know if I should even knock
是呀 门一敲就垮
Well it beats kicking down the door.
有何贵干?!
What?!
嗯 我... 我只想问问
Well, I... I just have to ask
你是否和这个女人同住?
do you live with this woman?
她名叫贝丝
Her name's Beth.
贝丝 嗯
Beth. Hm
是啊 当然 也许吧
Yeah, sure. Maybe.
干嘛 你怎么的 跟踪狂吗?
Why, what are you, some kind of stalker?
不是
No.
准确地说是猎人
More of a hunter.
你相信有怪物吗?
Do you believe in monsters?
怎么了?
Why?
因为你身边就住着一个
Because you're living with one.
不 不 对 那是一定了!
No, no, yeah, yeah absolutely!
告诉市长 四号♥他那个
Let the Mayor know I'll be there
慈善医院联欢晚会我会去的
for his charity hospital gala on the 4th.
当然了 对!
Absolutely, yeah!
等一下
Hang on
米奇!
Mikey!
你只不过稍稍有点爆发的状态 不意味着
Just cause you're on a bit of a hot-streak don't mean
你就可以偷懒了!
you can slack off!
我为你争取到什么了 米奇?
What'd I get for you, Mikey?
我职业生涯里最大的一场比赛 教练!
Biggest fight of my career, Coach!
是你♥他♥妈♥这辈子最大的一场比赛!
Biggest fight of your freakin' LIFE!
你得为观众拼尽全力 米奇
You gotta deliver for the viewers, Mikey.
表演技巧 表演技巧 米奇!
Showmanship, showmanship, Mikey!
好吧 别让市长认为他已经毫无瓜葛了
Alright, don't let the Mayor think he's off the hook
我们还指望他的慷慨捐赠呢
we're expecting a big-time donation from him too.
很好! 很好
Good! Good
很高兴知道孩子们不用失望收场了
Glad to hear the children won't be disappointed.
回见
See ya
嗨 我...
Hi, I'm...
明显来错了地方
Clearly in the wrong place.
我们这只有拳击 不附带瑜伽和街舞课
We ain't got no box fit or yoga hip hop classes
或是任何合适你的
or what have you.
这是格斗者的体育馆
This is a fighter's gym.
而且我也不需要平面女郎
And I don't need no card girl either.
没关系 我把我的比基尼放在干洗店了
Well, that's ok ... I left my bikini at the cleaners.
那你来这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here then?
来拳击室吗? 是呀 还能来干嘛呢
At a fighting gym? Gee, I can't imagine.
厉害是吗 ?
Tough girl, huh?
碎骨机!
THRASHER!
我花了好多年
It's taken me years.
私人调查员 记者
Private investigators, reporters,
在军队的朋友
friends on the force
任何一点他们给我的蛛丝马迹
every little scrap they could give me...
终于有传闻说一个酒保遗弃了一具尸体
Finally I heard a rumour about a bartender who left
引起了我的注意
a body behind in a way that caught my attention
现在纯属运气我跟贝丝
Now it's just a matter of getting lucky
在一家咖啡厅里遇见
and spotting Beth in a coffee shop
我确信那是她 我们高中是朋友
I'm sure it's her. We were friends in high school.
她曾跟我哥约会
She dated my older brother.
直到他被杀之前
Until he was killed.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
贝丝父母不允她许约会
Beth wasn't allowed to date.
但她总是偷摸着跟凯尔出去
But she was always sneaking out with Kyle.
一天晚上 他们在他的卡车上鬼混
One night, they went off in his truck
第二天早上一些孩子发现他死在
next morning a couple of kids found him dead
后座上
in the back seat
贝丝就消失了
Beth just vanished.
我看了他的尸体
I saw his body
他最后都带着微笑
He had this smile on his face.
就像个恶心的笑话
Like some kind of sick joke.
听着 我向你保证 波 贝丝 与此事
Look, I promise you, Bo- Beth- had nothing
绝对无关
to do with that.
要么就是她杀了凯尔 不然就是知道什么
Either she killed Kyle, or she knows what happened
然后选择了逃走却不告诉我们
and she ran off instead of telling us.
无论如何 她都做了不好的事
One way or another, she did something horrible.
祝你下次好运 小屁孩
Better luck next time, kid!
如果你快点 还能赶上街边的纺织课
If you hurry, you might make spin class down the street.
啊
Ah! Ugh!
真叫人难以置信
That's unbelievable.
你给我慢下来了吗 碎骨机?
You getting' slow on me, Thrasher?
服了吧?
Convinced?
好吧 你有两下子
Yeah- you got moves.
商讨一下协议吧
Let's discuss terms.
你有赛场称号♥吗
You got a stage name,
作战勇士 拳手的绰号♥?
a nomme de guerre, a fight moniker?
波 就叫波
Bo, just Bo.
波 这算什么名字
Bo That's not a name.
嘣嘣 这是个名字
Boom Boom. That's a name.
嘣嘣?
Boom Boom?
相信我 我了解市场
Trust me, I know marketing.
你是何许异种?
Now who the Fae are you
来我的体育馆做什么?
And what are you doing in my gym?
别紧张 老兄
Easy, buddy
我只是一个站在大男人面前
I'm just a girl, standing in front of a guy,
前来挑战的姑娘
asking for a fight.
事实上 嘣嘣 我见过无数拳手
Thing is, Boom Boom, I've seen enough fighters
是异种还是人类 我一眼就能认出 所以
to know exactly what's Fae and what's human, so
你是哪种异种?
Exactly what kind of Fae are you?
不结盟的那种
The unaligned kind.
你是那个淫妖?
You're that Succubus?
我至今未择帮派 所以一直在
I never chose a side, so I'm always looking
找些生财之道
for ways to make money.
是吗? 那你怎么知道我的?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表