剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Bo?
嘿
Hey
嘿 劳伦
Hey, Lauren.
嗯 我还一直在想你呢
Uh, I've been thinking about you.
什么事啊
What's going on?
发生了点事
Something's come up
我刚刚在跟戴森商量
I was just consulting with Dyson
关于一个俄♥国♥杀人犯的案子
about the Russian Strangler case.
他问我有没有
He wanted to know if I had talked
跟别人说过这事
to anyone about it.
我想他指的是你
I think he meant you.
哦 是呀 我们在处理同一个案子
Oh. Yeah, we're working the same case.
只是切入点不同
Just different angles.
就这些吗?
Is that all?
事实上不止
Actually no...
这个叫西风的男子的尸体缺了只手
The corpse of this Zephyr guy is missing a hand.
我们认为他是被用于制♥作♥...
We think it's going to be used to make...
荣誉之手 嗯 是的...
The Hand of Glory, yeah...
那么你知道咯?
So you know?
是的
Yeah.
就这些吗?
Was that it?
额 这听起来可能有些尴尬...
Well...it's a little bit awkward but...
不 不 继续
No, no, go ahead.
最近有没有运气好点
Have you had any luck getting
找到所谓的帮我逃出困境的...方法?
the so-called solution to my...predicament?
目前我剩下的只是一大堆的疑问
All I ended up with was a lot of questions.
你还有什么别的事情想告诉我的吗?
Was there something else that you wanted to tell me?
没有了
No.
你还好吧?
Are you alright?
嗯 很好
Yeah. I'm fine.
拜
Bye.
你怎么知道?
How'd you know?
看着你忍♥耐着跳完最后一曲迷幻摇滚后
After that last sleazoid I saw you grinding on,
连我都想喝一杯了
even I needed a drink.
好吧 自从路易斯抬高门票费以后
Yeah well, after Lewis raised the entry fees,
总不能让自己吃亏吧
you have to make it up somewhere.
为什么不在另一个脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥再钓个呢
Why not just score a gig at another strip joint?
事实上...我一直在计划
Actually...I was planning
完全离开这个圈子
on leaving the business completely.
开始重新自己的生活
Starting something of my own.
那很好啊
That's great.
那样的话搞不好要存好多钱呢
Probably gotta raise a lot of cash for that.
你打算怎么办?
What are you planning on doing?
抢银行吗?
Robbing a bank?
嗯...
Yeah...
接下来 闪亮无比的雪莉带来的极致诱惑!
Up next, the shimmering seductions of Sheri!
得走了
Gotta go.
要点什么...二位客官...
What can I... get you guys...
啤酒?
Beer?
苏格兰酒?
Scotch?
本店特别招待激♥情♥代价噢
We got a special on body shots.
那么 又是一个说来可笑
So, what is this another funny story
纯属巧合之类的故事?
slash coincidence kind of thing?
因为你的最好拿出个该死的好理由来
Because you better have a damn good reason
解释为什么干涉我的调查
for interfering in my investigation.
两杯G&Ts来咯 帅哥们!
Two G&Ts coming up, guys!
你能小点儿声吗 想暴露我的身份吗?
Will you keep it down? You're gonna blow my cover.
你不是说你在调查一起失踪案吗!
You told me you were on a missing persons case!
是啊 我在!
I was! I am.
为喜爱的艺人 献出你的爱吧
Show some love for your headliner,
为愉悦的海洋 掏出你们的海囊
putting some motion in your ocean
雪莉!
Sheri!
看来波的说的失踪案件
Looks like Bo's missing persons case
就是我们的失踪案件
is our missing persons case.
你一直都知道她的下落
You knew where she was the whole time
我本来想告诉你们的
I was gonna to tell you.
我们还有人要抓
We got someone to take in
好的 不 戴森等一下!
Okay, no, Dyson wait!
我知道雪莉有麻烦了
I know Sheri is in trouble,
但如果你现在逮捕她 我们永远都不会知道
but if you arrest her now we're never gonna find out
她为什么要做荣誉之手
why she made The Hand of Glory.
我们会让她招供的 我们专干这个
We'll get it out of her. It's what we do.
好吧 那这样怎样
Okay, how about this
我继续卧底 多方窥探
I stay undercover, I snoop around,
再与你们时刻保持联♥系♥
I keep you guys in the loop.
拜托了 戴森
Come on, Dyson
你需要我做内应
You need me on the inside.
我需要你?
I need you?
你一直在骗我
You've been lying to me.
我都不知道还该不该相信你
I don't even know if I can trust you.
这件事上 可以的
On this you can.
听着 这里肯定有大事在发生
Look, something big is going down here
并且我会查出真♥相♥的
and I can find out what it is.
然后你再一五一十的告诉我们
Then you're gonna tell us everything.
是的!
Yes!
自己注意些
And be careful.
噢喔 某些人还当真喜欢鱼
Wow, someone really likes fish
你在这做什么?
What the hell are you doing in here?
额 我 只是在欣赏你惊人收藏
I uh, I was just admiring your amazing trophies.
我小的时候 父亲也总带我去钓鱼
When I was a little, my dad used to take me fishing,
但我们还从未见到过这样了不起的
but we never reeled in anything this impressive.
并不是很多女人能欣赏我的收藏品
Not many women appreciate my collection.
那是因为她们完全不懂
Well that's because they don't have a clue
花多大功夫才能钓到一条枪鱼或旗鱼
what it takes to reel in a marlin or a sailfish.
或者锤头鲨
Or a hammerhead.
我得跟那家伙肉搏五个小时
I had to wrestle that for five hours.
有两次差点让它逃了
Almost got away twice.
那条我用了我最好的诱饵
That one I baited with my best lure,
你知道 抓它就得动真格的
you know, had to put on a real show for her.
你知道 这条?
You know... This one?
基本上是自己跳入我怀里的
Practically jumped into my arms.
你知道每个抓捕 都有一个故事
You know each catch has its own story.
我很愿意洗耳恭听
And I would love to hear them all
但是还有两个客人在吧台那边等着呢
but I left a couple of customers dry at the bar.
如果他们还没拿到要的新加坡酒
And if they don't get their Singapore Slings,
肯定会很不高兴的
they're gonna be really grouchy.
你想要我去放大一张
You want me to blow up a picture
看不见的画像?
of an invisible safe?
并不是完全看不见
Not entirely invisible.
有点类似微光闪烁
It was sort of shimmery.
微光 你的意思是若隐若现咯?
Shimmery, so you mean, kind of there but not there?
正是
Exactly.
哦 等一下
Oh, wait a minute
好的 出现了
Okay, here she comes.
噢喔 好多年没看到这个了
Wow, I haven't seen one of these in years.
这是什么?
What is it?
尼伯龙矮人制♥作♥的全息保险箱
A holographic safe made by the Nibelung dwarves.
他们是世上最出色的铁匠
They're the best metal smiths in the world.
他们发现了焊接铁的方法
Someone found a way to bind iron
从而链接两种不同规格的东西
so it can exist between two dimensions.
是的 没人能进到那里面去
Yup, nobody gets in one of these. Ever.
除非是在荣誉之手的帮助下
Unless you've got the Hand of Glory to help you out.
路易斯玻璃杯上的指纹测验报告出来了
Fingerprint results from Lewis' scotch glass are in.
结果呢?
And?
他的真实名字是科比· 阿科特
His real name is Kobe Ah Ket.
他是黑暗异种 一只沼泽兽
He's Dark Fae, a Bunyip.
靠诱惑女人为生的水妖之一
One of those water spirits who gets off on abducting women.
好吧 听起来没错
Well, sounds about right.
叫我说 我们现在逮捕这个不听话的水妖
I say we nab his watery miscreant ass now.
不行
No.
那个保险箱里还有雪莉需要的东西
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表