剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I got slammed by nightmares.
就像是她
It's like she's
就像她种了什么在我身上
Like she's got her hooks in me.
好吧 也许就像你吸食人的脸
Well, maybe how you suck people's faces,
她吸食人类的脑子
she sucks people's brains.
聪明!
Super!
你在这和棕仙好好玩
You stay on top of the Honey Berry Crunch situation.
我要去查明白我从弗兰克那
I have to go figure out what I brought back
招来了什么 还有她为什么
from Frank's building and why she's
会出现在我的梦中
inside my dreams.
听起来像个梦魇(另译:母马)
Sounds like a Mare.
只不过 这匹小母马只有两只腿
Well, this filly had only two legs
还想骑我
and tried to ride me.
不是那个母马
Different kind of Mare.
做梦的梦魇
As in nightmare.
啊
Ah.
通常是黑暗异种
Usually Dark Fae.
梦魇让人类作噩梦
Mares give humans bad dreams
然后以由此产生的恐惧为食
and feed on the resulting fear.
但是我不是人类啊
But I'm not human.
确实
True.
并且梦魇下手通常不这么狠的
And mares usually aren't so toxic.
她让整栋楼的人都疯了?
She rendered an entire building insane?
是呀 很显然
Yeah. Apparently.
在查清对付的是什么异种之前
You should stay awake until we know
你要保持清醒
what we're dealing with.
梦魇觅食睡梦中的猎物
Mares only feed on those who slumber.
好吧 那些人该怎么办?
Well, what about the humans?
伤害还能好转吗?
Can the damage be reversed?
换句话说 你是想叫我查书吗?
I.E., can I look through my books?
是的 我可以帮你
Yes, I can look through my books.
谢谢你 特里克
Thank you, Trick.
啊!
GASP!
又作噩梦了?
Another nightmare?
是的 当时感觉非常非常饿
Yeah, it was hunger, real bad--
我 恩 恩
I, uh Ugh
我吞掉了一个芝士汉堡
I scarfed a cheeseburger
它把我的胃咬穿
It chewed out through my stomach,
然后吃了我的头
then ate my head.
真美味
Yum.
你睡觉的时候大脑很活跃
Your brain's lighting up when you're asleep.
高负荷运转也许就是让人疯掉的原因
The overload is probably what drove the humans insane.
看 这个区域在你醒过来之后还在闪
See, this area is strobing even when you're awake.
我想 梦魇一上到你身上就和你
I think the Mare established a psychic connection
建立了某种心灵连接
with you, the first time she was on top of you.
这就解释了为什么我也在她脑中吗?
Is that why I'm in her head too?
不应该啊
You shouldn't be.
这种情况通常都是单向的
Usually it's a one-way street.
不 刚才那种强烈的饥饿
No, that intense hunger I just felt,
并不是我的
That wasn't mine.
我感觉是她的
That felt like hers.
太神奇了
That's amazing.
证明你比别人称赞中的
It could be you're even more powerful
还要更强大 更独特
and unique, than anyone's ever given you credit for.
别胡说了 医生
Well shucks, doctor
哦 喔 没那么强大吧
Oh, wow, not that powerful.
我去找点让你保持清醒的东西
Let me find something to keep you awake.
橘滋牌的大衣 我在做梦吗?
Kiss my couture am I dreaming?
事实上 我们不止做家务的
We don't only do chores, you know.
棕仙也是绝好的私人购物助理
Brownies are also excellent personal shoppers.
你上哪儿整来的?
How did you even find this?
这是限♥量♥版的吧!
They only did a limited run!
我送了零售商一个小礼物
I have a gift for retail.
还有 顺便说一下 棕仙们 从来不用付钱的
And, by the way, brownies never pay.
你哭了吗?
Are you crying?
不好意思 太不好意思了
I'm sorry-- I'm sorry,
你是我见过最好的男人
You're the most wonderful man I've ever met.
哦! 还有个小事
Oh! Just one more thing
嗯 不知道该说不该说
Um, I hesitate to mention it
我们的蜂蜜饼干吃完了
We're out of Honey Berry Crunch.
啊 是吗 你吃光了?
Uh yeah you ate it all?
是的 下次你出去的时候
Well, next time you're out.
顺便带几盒回来
Just pick up a few more boxes.
你带回家一卡车的奢侈品
You lug home a truckload of luxury loot,
却不能顺路弄盒吃的回来?
but you can't bother to snag one box of cereal?
记得带些回来哦
Just remember to pick some up.
我觉得在这 我有些药
Somewhere in here, I have pills
从巨型委内瑞拉树瘤的腺体中提取的
from the glands of a giant Venezuelan wart
也许你最好别确切的知道
Maybe it's better you don't know
自己吃的什么为妙
exactly what you're swallowing.
是的
Yeah.
那么
So
除了鄙人之外
Outside of Yours Truly,
我注意到其他发疯的人都不尖叫
I notice a distinct lack of crazy people screaming.
恩
Uh huh
你答应我给我讲
You promised me a bed time story
你答应给我讲你和那个光明异种
about you and the Light Fae.
现在就当我要睡了
Feels like bedtime to me.
我想告诉你 波
I wanna tell you, Bo
真的
I do
我早就想告诉你 自从
I've wanted to ever since
自从
Ever since
这是一个私人聚会
This is a private party.
你叫波 对吗?
It's Bo, right?
还是什么东西的简称?
Is that short for something?
你应该记得我
You might remember me as the guy that's
刚刚被加冕为光明异种的首领
just been crowned head of the Light Fae
我只记得一个沾沾自喜的蠢货
I remember a preening jackass
手持弓箭在树林里雀跃
prancing around the woods with bow and arrow.
我一直在调查你呢
I've been asking around about you.
你仿佛总以很随意的方式
Got kind of a casual approach
来面见长老 是吗?
to Faedom, haven't you?
就像你很随意的破门而入一样?
Kind of like your approach to locked doors?
事实上
Actually
我是协议的严格执行者
I'm a bit of a stickler for protocol.
起来
Get up.
作为新任阿什
As The new Ash,
上任阿什的所有产业都移交给我了
all The old Ash's chattel is passed to me.
包括实验室里的一切
That means everything from the lab.
也包括你 先带她下去
Including you. Take her down,
其他的回头在过来拿
then come back for the rest and help him.
还想要你的手的话
Whatever hand you don't want to lose,
就从医生身上挪开
remove from the doctor
听着 波 别这么暴躁
Now, now, now, Bo, don't be so petulant.
你想接近我的财产
You want access to my property,
就提交一个正式的申请
make a formal request.
劳伦不是某人的财产
Lauren is no one's property.
波
Bo
别这样
Don't
你这样会让事情更糟
You'll just make it worse.
不 我只想解决这事儿
No, I'm going to make it right.
看着我 求你
Look at me. Please.
我求你别管这事儿
I need you to stay out of this.
波?
Bo?
保持清醒
Stay awake.
祝你愉快
Good times.
呃!
Ugh!
我醒着呢!
I'm awake!
我还科比呢 喝你的咖啡!
And I'm Kobe Bryant. Drink coffee!
不要
Nooo
我都喝个没完了 我只想
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表