剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Hey! Is Trick there?
等一下 我换成扬声器
Hang on, lemme put you on speaker.
有什么发现吗?
Any luck?
他们都离开了
They were gone,
但是我们找到一些皮
but we find some of the skin.
奇怪的是上面有一些地图刺青
Strange thing is it's got a map tattooed
在皮的里子 都是在死前刺上去的
on the inside of it. All premortem.
你肯定吗?
You're sure about that?
劳伦说的
Lauren seems to be.
我查一下我们做过的任务
I'm gonna check our case files,
里面的纹身资料 看看我会不会
see if there's anything I can dig up
有什么新发现 再联络
on the tattoo database. I'll let you know
关于纹身
That thing about the tattoo
估计没有多少资料可查
There's a few things that could be
嘿 老板 你要去哪?
Hey! Where are you going, Big Boss?
我最近在看一些长老的珍藏书籍
I liberated some of The Ash's rarer books
从他的储藏室拿的
from his store room recently
为什么 我被你吓到了
Why, Sir, I am... I'm just appalled.
为了安全
For safe keeping.
啊哈
Uh huh...
我觉得那里面肯定有些我们想知道的
I think they might have the answers we need.
慢慢来!
Take your time!
哎 那些好日子一去不复返啊
God, I miss the good old days,
抓捕你妈真让我头疼
when chasing your mama was our biggest headache.
你看 我在干吗啊? 你才是酒吧的招待
Actually, what am I doing? You're the bartender.
那我来
Right
再来个杯子 再来个杯子
Another glass, another glass
你想喝什么?
What are you drinking?
嗯...
Um...
我不知道 要不来点甜的
I don't know. Maybe something sweet.
想象那是戴森对你的道歉
Like an apology from Dyson for being
自从他回来以后
La Merde Face since he got back.
谢谢你啊!
Thank you!
我太讨厌他了
He's being a total ass, right?
一个人消失了三个星期 都不跟我联络
Guy disappears for 3 weeks and leaves you hanging,
通常抱怨的是我们女孩才对 不是么?
usually, the girl gets to be the pissy one, yes?
看来我得从那些爱情片中
That is how I have come to understand things
了解这些
from my education in romantic comedies,
而且
Yes. Also
那些戴眼镜的女孩都很聪明
Girls with glasses are way smart,
总是傻傻惹人爱
and being clutzy is adorable.
但是他总是很害怕单独和我在一起
It's like he's afraid to be alone with me.
可能你也不会想知道他要跟你说什么
Maybe you're not gonna like what he has to say?
啊!
AHHHHHH!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事! 快追!
I'm fine! Go!
抓住了!
Gotcha!
混♥蛋♥!
Rats!
他变成老鼠了!
He turned into rats!
告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Now, please tell me you know what the hell is going on.
它袭击你了么?
that attacked you?
鼠怪 更确切地说 那是他的后代
Tesso. Or rather, one of his descendants.
罕见的日本异种 能量无穷的萨满
Rare Japanese Fae. Powerful shamans.
他们靠吃书来吸收知识
They absorb knowledge by, well, eating it.
好吧 那么我们就要知道
Good. If we can figure out
他的目的是哪本书
what books he was targeting,
我们得知道他想知道的 不是么?
we'll know what he was trying to learn, right?
我正试着把他撕毁的东西拼起来
I'm trying to piece that together from the remains.
同时 这个东西本身就是一种传说
Meanwhile, this tells a tale all its own.
我在马戏团的营地看过这个
I saw those at the circus camp.
这个意味着什么?
What do they mean?
你们知道"斯鲁瓦"么?
What do know of the "Sluagh?"
"混淆咒"?
"The Wandering Damned"?
我本以为那只是迷信
I thought they were just superstition.
不 那是真的
No, they're real.
而且这些还流传了下来
And they're not damned or dead,
很邪恶
they're cursed.
强迫去搅乱人间 永不停息
Forced to wander the earth, without rest.
没有固定居所
Without a home.
它们属于谁?
Who'd they piss off?
那就要从早期异种战争说起了
Let's just say in the early Fae wars
光明异种和黑暗异种的战争 他们试着
between Light and Dark, they tried
做两面派 欺骗这两方
to play both sides, and fooled neither.
他们太可爱了
I like them already.
但为什么他们现在在这里?
But why are they here, now?
他们中很多都成了小偷
Many of them became thieves,
所以如果这里有一群
so if there's a band of them here
他们可能就要在这里偷些东西
They're probably here to steal something.
很可能是纹身地图所指
Something to which that map tattoo points.
很显然 这其中有些东西很吸引人
And apparently, something worth killing for.
我会检查异种防护措施
I'll check with the local Fae-fences,
看看这个镇子有没有什么
see if there's something
东西很珍贵
unusually valuable in town.
我检查了戴森发现的另一片皮囊
I took another look at the skin Dyson found.
我获取了ID
I got an ID.
坐下 吃点
Sit. Eat.
别把自己逼的太紧了
Defer your imminent coma.
不用 说真的 我很好
No, really, I'm fine
我只是有点累了
I'm just a little bit tired.
嗯
Mmmm
嗯
Mmmmm
为何卡路里多的东西吃着这么香?
Why are carbs so damn tasty?
事实上 我知道为什么 很有趣的事实
Actually, I know why: it's an interesting fact,
它们增加了体内的胰岛素 一定程度上清理
they increase the body's insulin, which clears
氨基酸 而且是血清素
competing amino acids and a path
输往大脑的路径 而且
of serotonin to your brain and...
劳伦
Lauren
好吧 不说了
Right
少说话 多吃饭
Less geeking, more eating.
马文·阿戴尔
Marvin Arcdael
是剥皮怪手下的牺牲者么?
That's our flaying victim?
光明异种和两个卡车司机
Light Fae and tow truck driver
事关紧要是因为他是一个
which makes sense because he's a Doonie,
一个很有用的公路异种 我的猜想是
a helpful road Fae. My guess is
斯鲁瓦把路段伪装成紧急修理
the Sluagh faked a roadside emergency
然后叫他去那
and called him there.
纹身地图那里还有什么新发现么?
Have you found out more about the map tattoo?
样本被火烧的很严重
Sample was too degraded in the fire.
但是他确实是一个纹在手上的外部标志
But he did have one external symbol
可能会有点用
on his hand which might be of use--
还有一个更劲爆的
But the bigger news is this:
当我用长老们的通道许可密♥码♥的时候
When I used The Ash's access clearance code
为了研究马文 发现他们俩跟他有联♥系♥
to look into Marvin, these two were linked to him.
他们手上有相同的标志
They have the same symbol on their hands.
为什么
Why?
说不准
It doesn't say.
我还没有想那么多
I didn't get that far.
我拿来了书以便我们更好地讨论下
I brought books so we could look at it further
或许我先闭下双眼
But, maybe could just close my eyes
就几秒
for, like, maybe just one second
我就知道!
I knew it!
把手术刀放下
Step away from the scalpel.
肯吉把那个老鼠给我
Kenzi.Give me the rat.
听我说 我是认真的
One step closer and I'm seriously
叫保护协会了!
calling Peta!
还是是"动物安♥全♥局♥"?
Or... I guess, "Feta"?
嘿 有那种守护型的异种么?
Hey, do the Fae have some sort of protection societ
肯吉 它只是睡着了
Kenzi, It's just sleeping.
这些只是镊子
These are just tweezers.
我发誓我不会伤害这只老鼠的
I'm not going to hurt it, I promise.
小心点
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表