剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Here we are.
我觉得我早就想这么做了
I think I always wanted to do that.
我不能
I can't.
不能背叛死去的鬼魂对么 戴森
You can't betray a ghost, Dyson.
晚安吧
Goodnight then.
哦 天呐 也忒好吃了
Oh God these are so good.
我还可以多做点
I can make more.
多做点? 好 多点儿 真好
More? Yeah, more. Good.
波 伙计 我精神上爱着的姐们儿
Bo, buddy, platonic love of my life.
那谁是不是还要呆在这 对吗?
Auren-lay's ot-nay aying-stay, is she?
她已经开始摆弄厨房♥了
She already messed up the kitchen.
我可不想她摆弄沙发
I don't want her messing up the couch.
她不会的
She won't.
因为今晚我睡地板
Because I'm staying on the couch.
劳伦睡我的床
Lauren's taking my bed.
哦 不 不能让你睡外面
Oh no. I can't put you out.
介于这种紧张尴尬的局面登场
Aaaand on that "oh puh leeze," factor of ten...
我闪了 晚安啦!
I'm out, goodnight!
我来睡沙发吧
I'll take the couch.
你在阿什那里受的罪够多了
You've just been through a lot with The Ash.
我知道你发誓要照料每一位病人
I know you took an oath to look after people medically
不过至少 你也让别人照顾你
and all, but you have to let someone else take care
一次吧
of you for once.
所以...晚安咯
So... goodnight.
是呀 晚安
Right. Goodnight.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表