剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
That's all I've been drinking, I just
肠子都要烂了
Now I have gut rot
也许只能像赛马那样尿尿了
and I have to pee like a racehorse.
我现在急需劳伦那的救命药丸
I really coulda used those pills from Lauren.
事实上 你们只需要一只巴库妖
Actually, what you need is a Baku.
好赞!
Awesome!
巴库妖是个啥?
What's a Baku?
是重很害羞的异种
It's a shy Fae.
以噩梦为食物
Eats bad dreams.
那本小姐要上哪儿找巴库呢?
And where does baby get Baku?
我有说过他很害羞吧?
Did I mention it's shy?
神经叨叨?
Nervous stomach?
不是
No
活的巴库妖觅食噩梦
A live Baku eats nightmares.
死了的巴库皮却能够防止被噩梦反噬
But the pelt of a dead one wards off disease.
可怜的家伙们都快被猎捕绝种了
Poor things have been hunted almost to extinction.
那要上哪儿去找呢?
So where do we find one?
劳伦那可能有一两只
Lauren might have a Baku or two
在她的就病历里面有记录
in her old medical records.
拉克兰去了她那 还管她叫财产
Lachlan came for her. He called her chattel.
我发誓 如果他敢动她
I swear, if he touches her
波
Bo
我到处都有眼线的
I have ears in many places.
嗯 你要是异种 你大概
Uh, when you're Fae, you should probably
就会换异种说法了
use a different expression.
阿什的收♥容♥所♥里有消息说
Word in The Ash's compound is
劳伦的待遇还不错
Lauren is being treated with respect.
是呀 除了"被人拥有"让我不爽
Except for the whole "owning" thing.
拉克兰这人的品性还是个未知数
Lachlan is an unknown quantity.
得留心点他
Tread carefully with him.
对他恭敬一点 波
Play nice, Bo.
就是 恭敬一点 波
Yeah, play nice, Bo.
我好累呀 肯吉
I'm so tired, Kenzi.
别睡 睁开 睁开 睁开
Don't sleep. Wake up, wake up
你也在等阿什吗?
You waiting for The Ash too?
哦 恩
Oh, um
不
No.
我只是请求见一位朋友
I'm just requesting an audience with a friend.
能帮个忙么?
Do you mind?
递一本杂♥志♥过来?
One of those magazines?
当然可以
Of course.
波?
Bo?
波
Bo.
你下巴这里有东西
You've got something on your chin.
什么? 噢
What? Oh
熬夜了?
Late night?
你知道人们对当一个淫妖是怎么说的吗
You know what they say about being a Succubus:
做的事不会要了你的命 是长时间的做
it's not the work that'll kill you, it's the hours.
两个都不太对
It's a little of both.
看看你
Look at you
我真没想到这么快就有荣幸见到你
I didn't expect to have the pleasure so soon.
我前来见你
Well, I come to you
噢 对卑微的臣下来说
O great Ash
我伟大的阿什
Especially be humbled
能不能让我和劳伦谈谈?
Can I just please talk to Lauren?
不大好意思 她现在有点忙
Yeah, it's a shame. She's kinda busy right now.
当然是在忙了
Of course she is.
我跟我的人打赌 说你不会来的
I gave my men good odds that you'd never show.
你让我输了一千块
You cost me a thousand dollars,
知道么?
you know that?
我讨厌被人看穿
Well I'd hate to be predictable.
极具诱惑
Seductress.
战士
Warrior.
时髦的难民
Fashion refugee.
你搞那些别出心裁的小动作到底有何目的?
What are you after with that contrarian little act of yours?
不是搞动作
It's not an act
好吧 我们第一次约会谈话很愉快
Look, this first date chit chat is swell
不过 能不能就给我五分钟让我
and all, but if can just have five minutes
见见劳伦
with Lauren
也许哦
I might.
如果事关光明派利益的话
If it's in the interests of the Light Fae.
正是
It is.
是么?
Is it?
不过有人认为做此决定可是阿什的责任
One would think it's The Ash's job to make that call.
我是受弗兰克之托
I took on Frank's little problem.
哪个弗兰克?
Frank who?
那个门卫?
The doorman?
他来找过你 请求帮助?
He came to see you, pleading for help?
不要跟我说少管
And don't tell me to keep my nose out
光明派的事 因为他需要你
of Light Fae business, because he needed you,
可某个傲慢 自大
and like the arrogant, self involved,
没用的蠢货 我慢慢觉得你就是了
useless prick I'm starting to get the sense you are
是你把他打发走了!
you turned him away!
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
当我累了的时候
When I get tired,
说话就不经大脑了
my innie thoughts become outies.
从没有一个叫弗兰克的门卫
No one by the name of Frank doorman
或是谁 有来找过我
or otherwise, has ever spoken to me.
是呀
Yeah
我的错
My bad.
正如我说的 我最近
Like I said, I haven't really been
都没怎么睡觉
getting a whole lot of sleep lately.
所以
So
抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry to bother you.
曼福尔!
Mumphert!
我觉得这意大利面有点变味了!
I think there's something off with the spaghetti!
全坏了
Too much
真的!
Sock!
曼福尔!
MUMPHERT!
有问题吗 肯吉小姐?
Problem, Miss Kenzi?
老哥
Dude
这些个闹心的行为艺术是干嘛?
What's with the campaign of mass annoyance?
哦 你心知肚明!
Oh, you know what you did!
明白了 很明显 是有人
Okay, clearly, someone's last round
欠抽了!
of electroshock didn't take!
谢谢您的服务了 小曼仔
Thank you for everything, Mumpher-ino,
可我觉得神经病院的想你回去了
but I think they need you back in the ward.
是你让我把这儿当成家的 我哪也不去
You made this my home. I'm not going anywhere.
永远
Ever.
你 噢!
You Oh!
呃 啊!
Ahh! Ugh!
想谋杀啊?
Qu'est-ce que the hell?
嘿! 波!
Hey! Bo!
实验结果出来了吗?
Lab results in already?
出来了
Yeah
结果相当之气愤!
The prognosis is extremely pissed off!
你骗我 弗兰克
You lied to me, Frank.
你根本没去找过阿什
You never went to The Ash.
好了 好了 你生气了
Ok, ok, ok you're upset
你觉得呢?
Ya think?
让情绪过激的人能平静下来
But the best way to cool down
的最佳方法...就是睡上一觉
when you're running so hot...is sleep it off.
谁想去看新的有声电影啊
So who wants to see the new talkie
走 我们去剧院吧?
that just opened at the Odeon?
我 我 !!!
I do, I do!!!
所有人都说 那是世上最棒的爱情故事了
Everyone's saying it's the greatest love story ever told.
伙计们 别邀请那个煞风景的 她最能坏事了
Guys, don't invite the buzzkill. She ruins everything.
好吧 走吧!
Okay, let's go!
不 不是的 我...
I don't! I don't! No, I...
我喜欢爱情故事
I like a good love story
就跟大家喜欢美女恋爱游戏一样!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表