剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Guh-jweed juh-kood!
为表礼貌
Where are my manners
我们可以给你提供吃的
can we offer you something to drink,
喝的
some food
我要一个解释
An explanation.
我们从路边的一具尸体跟踪你到这儿
We tracked you from a body left on a roadside.
哦 那个
Oh, that
相信我 我也很不好意思
Well, trust me, I'm mortified.
我们的一个不太文明的成员
One of our less civilized members
偶尔偷偷溜出去找吃的
occasionally slips out for a feed,
但是我们已经批评了他 他不会再
but we've reclaimed him and he will not
给你惹麻烦了 我向你保证
trouble you again, you have my word
噢 那真是个杀人的好借口啊!
Oh, that totally makes up for killing a guy!
异种成为马戏团员来躲避凡人的眼光
Fae hiding in plain sight as circus peeps.
真是高明
That's pretty clever.
这个马戏团19世纪就有了
It was the circus, back in the 1800s.
表演怪人 杂耍演员
Sideshow freaks, Vaudevillians.
如今 我们是更加产业化的表演艺术者
Nowadays, we're more industrial performance artists.
这是我们族类示于公众的最好方式
Great way for our kind to pass out in the open.
你想加入吗?
You wanna join?
我们总会留位置给漂亮的女人
We always have room for a beautiful woman.
谢谢 但我很好
Thank you, but I'm good.
我们会呈给阿什一份报告
We'll, uh, just, file a report with The Ash
并让你带着警告离开
and let you off with a warning.
鉴于你只是经过这里
Since you're just passing through.
走吧...
Come on--
好吧 如果你心动了
Well, if your feet ever start itching.
就来找我们
Come find us.
我们就这样让他拍拍屁♥股♥走人?
Are we just going to let him get away with murder?
我们寡不敌众 我不想未经特里克的允许
We're outnumbered, I don't wanna start
而在这里引起一场争斗
a small war out here without Trick's say so.
所以现在怎么办?
So what now?
我们要得到特里克的允许
We get Trick's say so.
我们能走了吗?
Can we go?
你好 我最亲爱的朋友!
Hello, my dear dear friend!
巴斯!
Buzz!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
除了纵情于酒中
Other than washing in mead.
哦 只是在视察最下层阶级
Oh, just checking out the proletariat,
亲吻孩子
kissing a few babies.
让人们知道我来这里是为了他们
Good for the people to know I'm here for them.
你的工作是安抚人们
Your job is to calm the people,
提醒他们阿什随时会
by reminding them that The Ash will be
好起来的 同时
well any day now, and in the meantime,
你只是在遵循他的指示
you're just doing his bidding.
哦 是吗 是吗
Oh, that too, that too.
我想他们得意得耳朵里冒蒸汽
I think there's actually steam coming out of those ears.
特里克
Trick
怎么了 黑尔吗?
What is it, Hale?
什么? 怎么了?
What? What is it?
是戴森
It's Dyson.
他受伤了?
Is he hurt?
他回来了
He's home.
我说我已经准备好
I said I'm ready
给你我的代价了 丑陋老太婆
to pay your price, crone.
如果你能把我的力量给波
If you give my strength to Bo,
你可以拿走任何你需要的
you can take anything you need.
成交
A deal is struck.
祭品已经选好并且被接受了
A sacrifice is named and accepted.
交换条件是 我会拿走你
In exchange, I will take from you
最珍贵的东西
that which you value the most.
我会拿走...
I will take...
你对她的爱!!!
The love of her!!!
不!
Nooooo!
你会拥有对她的记忆
You will have the memories of what you've lost
但你再也感觉不到对她的激♥情♥了!
but you will never feel passion for her again!
不!
Noooo!
嗨
Hey.
啊!
Ugh!
真的吗?
Seriously??
你就这样消失了三周
You disappear for three weeks
而且没有一个电♥话♥?
and no phone call?
你知道我有多害怕吗?
Do you know how scared I was?
怎么 疗养镇里没有电♥话♥吗?
What, are there no phones in Douchetown?
看来你练过右勾拳
See you've been working on your right hook.
戴森
Dyson--
我当时在处理私事
I was dealing with some personal stuff.
但是 我们之间不是私事吗?
But, we're not personal?
黑尔说有一个尸体?
Hale said there's, uh, a body?
我准备去那边看看
I was just on my way to The Dal.
你要跟我一起去吗?
You wanna join me?
我做了取证检验
I did a forensics work-up.
杀人的绝对是异形
The killer is definitely Fae.
所以是受害者
So is the victim.
我们这边的?
Our side?
我还在鉴定剩下的
I'm still ID'ing the remains.
我们或许能够帮上忙
Well, we might be able to help with that:
我们跟踪到一个
We tracked the kill to a group
异形马戏团驻扎在旧糖果工厂
of circus Fae camping at old candy factory.
我们可以强迫他们出来谈判
We can push them harder to talk.
我猜不仅仅是强迫
Guessing it'll take more than a push.
扎尔从不提杀人的是异种
Zael never told us the kill was Fae,
所以他们肯定在隐瞒着什么
so they're definitely hiding something.
来吧...我带你去那里
C'mon... I'll take you there.
我会跟黑尔一起处理这个事
I'm gonna take this with Hale.
我需要做一些补习
I've got some catching up to do.
我也要回去实验室了...
I have to get back to the lab, too--
抱歉...
Excuse me
他刚刚是漠视我了吗?
Did he just give me the brush off?
给他一点时间
Give him some time.
另外 我需要你的帮助
Besides, I could use your help here.
来...跟我说说这个马戏团
Come-- Tell me about this "circus".
这些惹事者...
For starters...
他们都去了哪里?
Where the hell'd they all go?
而且为什么他们留下了车?
And why leave their wheels?
因为车队很容易被找到
'Cause a convoy's a lot easier to track.
还有他们的衣服...
And their clothes
你能用用...
Can you, uh, get your
...你狼的特长吗?
... wolf on?
他们很狡猾 掩盖了他们的气味
They got wise, salted their path.
但是我确实闻到点什么
But I do smell something.
什么?
What is it?
那是什么?
What is that?
这绝对是皮囊
It's definitely skin
而且是属于我们异种尸体的皮囊
And it belongs to our Fae corpse.
哇...
Whoa...
真是有趣
Well, that's interesting.
这皮还有刺青在上面
the skin has a tattoo on it.
在他手上的?
The one on his hand?
不 这是刺在皮的里子
No, this one was done on the inside of his skin.
几年前 它是还在已故的人身上时刺上去的
Years ago, while the deceased was still wearing it.
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
我从来没看过这个 甚至没听过
I've never seen it. Or, heard of it.
一定是哪种神秘的工序
Must be some sort of mystical process.
该死 看起来像是地图
Damn... Looks like a map.
至少现在
At least now,
我们有了剥皮的动机
we've got a motive for skinning someone.
知道这是什么地图吗?
Any idea what it's a map of?
我会试试的
I'll see what I can do.
你好?
Hello?
嗨! 特里克在那里吗?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表