剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
and I'm having Siren with my syrup.
你是进入更年期了吧
You're getting nasty in your old age.
某人昨晚干空了两瓶酒
She fell into the bottom of 2 bottles of wine last night.
给
Here
瞧好了
Check this out.
额滴个
Oh... my...
噢 我滴神 头痛完全好了
Oh my God, my headache is gone.
你咋做到的?
How did you do that?
我有技术呗
I got skills.
嫁给我吧?
Will you marry me?
想得美 喝多了吧你
Nah, you drink too much.
你的那位戴森哥怎样了?
So how's your old buddy Dyson?
他挺好的 你知道的
He's good. You know
努力工作 锻炼身体
Working hard, hitting the gym
还有那位美眉呢?
And that pretty blonde?
噢 恩 席亚拉
Oh, uh... Ciara.
是 是 她跟着...你懂的...
Yeah, yeah, she's around... You know...
很棒
Awesome.
是 是 很棒
Yeah, that's awesome.
我能不能
Listen, I wonder if I could borrow
借用你的侦查专家一会会儿?
your police expertise for a moment.
我好想是有点四处碰壁了
I seem to be hitting one dead end after another.
你们是怎么在茫茫人海里找到一个人的?
How do you find someone who could be anywhere?
啊
Ah
听起来你需要见见"天眼"
Sounds like you need to see The Eye.
天眼?
The Eye?
和二郎神有关系么?
Any relation to The Schnoz?
稍等一会儿
Just give me a sec.
真的 我感觉好多了
Seriously, I feel so much better.
把烙饼给我
Gimme me pancake
六号♥球 落低袋
Number six, corner pocket.
好了! 我把他带来 他愿意帮忙
OK! I brought him and he's willing to help.
见到他的时候 配合一下
Now when you meet him... just roll with it.
配合什么?
Roll with what?
眼族异种
The Eye's Fae.
他们一般只为自己的同类干活
He snoops for his own kicks.
独♥立♥ 但是不太合法
Independently and not even close to legally.
就像是什么都能看见
Likes seeing into places that maybe he has
很私密的也能看见 懂我意思么
no business seeing into, if you catch my drift.
能看到多私密的?
Seeing how far into places are we talking here?
戴森和我曾利用他的脑子
Dyson and I use his special brand
去为警署做侦查
of expertise once in a while for police work...
所以我们对眼族睁一只眼闭一只眼
So we cut The Eye some slack.
但是有时我又觉得代价有点太高了
But sometimes I just think the price is too high.
总之吧!
Anyway!
人就在那边!玩得开心点!
Big guy in the corner! Have fun!
你不留下?
Aren't you staying?
不了 还有活儿要干
Naaah. I gotta work and
衣服刚从洗衣店取出来
I just got this back from the cleaner's.
好吧 熊妈妈
Alright, mama bear
好吧!
OK!
一起上
Let's do this.
你好?
Hello?
天眼先生?
Mr. The Eye?
先生?
Sir?
啊 女士们!
Ahhhh, ladies!
是我最期待的客户群种
What a most delicious climax to my anticipation.
不过 说实话我一般习惯于
Though to be honest I am not accustomed
两点以后再跟人商讨事物
to enjoining council until the second stroke of midday.
现在已经两点了
Um, it's two o'clock now.
噢!
Oh!
妈呀 可不嘛
My heavens the tall one is right.
瞧我傻的
Tis the bigger fool am I,
连时间观念都没有了
for lost the track of the time I did
光顾着炸碉堡了
whilst sieging the castle
不知姑娘几个有没有
Might I interest ye fair maidens
兴趣赏脸喝几杯?
in some shared libation?
兄弟 我们没那兴趣
Buddy... we are not into that.
但是
But, um...
其实
Actually...
我们在找这个人
We are looking for this guy
我看看
"Eye" see.
因为 我就是眼
Because... I'm the eye.
关于报酬 我想我们会
As for remuneration I'm sure we will work
想出一件对双方都有利的东西 对吧?
something out that be of satisfaction to us all, yes?
是的
Yes.
是
Yeah.
停停停停停!先别急!
Ta-ta... t-ta-ta! Not so fast!
那我的报酬怎么办?
What of my payment?
那你想要什么?
Well, what do you want?
她现在什么"状态"
What's her "sitch"?
我是说 她还单身吗?
I mean, doth she be single?
啊 没错 她是绝对的单身
Ahhh, yes! She's totally single.
不 才没呢!
No, I'm not!
我已经开始约会了
I just started dating someone.
是嘛 肯吉??
Really, Kenzi??
那他叫什么 打哪儿来
What's his name, where is he from
干什么的?
and what does he do for work?
一个吻!
A kiss!
一个吻 温柔柔润有余的
One kiss, tender supple and spare.
一个吻...噢耶!
A kiss... oh yes!
一个忧郁深情的吻...一个感恩的纪念品
A somber gentle kiss... a souvenir of the affair.
哦 喔...好浪漫呐
Oh, wow... That was beautiful.
怎么就没人给我写那么感人的诗呢
I wish someone would write a poem like that for me.
还等什么 肯吉 幸运儿
Go for it, Kenzi, you lucky dog!
不行啊 他难闻死了!
I can't, he smells like old pants!
肯吉 杰森的命运就看你的了
Kenzi, Jason's life hangs in the balance here
所以 豁出去了 妹子!
Now nut up, sister!
上!
Go!
啊 噢!
Ah! Oh!
仙女之吻呐!
The sweet taste of nymph!
这可不是天天都有的啊
How seldom you find your way to me.
你们要找的人
You must journey to the street of King
在国王大街
to find the man you seek.
好的 我们这就上路
Well, we'll just be on our way
谢谢你
Thank you.
不想让你走 喜欢看你离开的背影
Hate to see you go, love to watch you leave.
知道我为什么喜欢跟你一块干嘛?
You know why I love working with you?
因为魅力
The glamour.
谁还能有机会找出一个
Who else gets to chase down
持枪的街头艺人
a gun wielding Street Artist
还能跟个变♥态♥巨眼娃接吻的呢?
and make out with a perverted Cyclops?
绝无第二人了!
No one. That's who!
嘘 眼睛注意着点杰森
Shhh. Keep your eyes peeled for Jason
为什么跟踪我?!
Why are you following me?!
杰森 我是为摩瑞根工作的
Jason, I'm working for The Morrigan.
她委托我来找你 带你回去
She asked me to find you and bring you back to her.
谁?
Who?
你的代理人
Your agent.
艾文尼
Evony.
艾文尼让你来的?
Evony sent you?
把枪放下
Put down the gun
我带你去见她
And I'll take you to her.
不!
No!
我还有事要完成 必须完成的事
I have something to do, something I have to do
这事必须有始就要有终
there's a beginning, a middle and an end
很快就要结束 只是我暂时还没看到
We're nearing the end but I just can't see it yet
我不能
I can't!
我画画时 我不能
When I paint, I can't...
感觉自己不存在了一样
It's like I'm not here anymore
我不能现在回去!!!
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表