剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
You
欢迎来到Hamistagan
Welcome to Hamistagan.
请说英语
English, please.
欢迎来到...地狱边缘
Welcome to...limbo.
找找彼此怪异的行为
Look for uncharacteristic behavior in one another.
雷纳德是个出色的模仿者
Reynard's an excellent mimic,
但是他骗不了你们
but he can't fool all ya'll.
好的 我们要有点条理
Fine, let's do this systematically.
可能我们应该从观察戴森开始
Well, perhaps we could start by looking at Dyson.
他最近有很反常吗
Hasn't really been himself lately.
或者有点儿吧
Or, maybe he has.
我也弄不明白
Not sure if I'd know.
我打赌你现在肯定想
I bet you'd rather be anyone
变成任何一个人吧 对吗 姓戴的?
but you right now,hey D-man?
别这样 这事是当真的
Stop it, this is serious.
当真是个好时候
Seriously bad timing.
我们被困在酒吧里 可能得好几天
We're trapped in a bar, maybe for days
偏偏今晚新来的女服务员要休假?
and this is the night the new waitress has off?
够了!
Enough!
大家留心一点行吗?!
Is everybody payin' attention?!
雷纳德现在可是留心着呢!
Because Reynard is certainly paying attention!
他在学着打量我们!
He's learnin' and plottin'!
如果你们知道了他的能耐
If you knew what he was capable of,
现在肯定会求我
you'd be beggin' me
赶紧找到雷纳德藏在谁身上!
to find who Reynard is hidin' in!
然后铲除威胁!
And extinguish the threat!
铲除?
Extinguish?
伙计真该吃片镇定药
Dude needs to take a chill pill,
喝点酒 靠
drink a brewsky, man
快说吧 小魔种
Spill it, demon seed.
你一定不止是个跟踪狂吧
There's got to be more to you than just my personal stalker.
我是末日女童
I am the Nain Rouge.
我被迫及时目击重要的事件
I'm compelled to witness important events in time.
就像迷你狗仔队?
Like a mini paparazzo?
你挚爱的人类缺乏勇气
Your beloved humans have a less sophisticated
接受我的存在
take on my existence.
他们称我为末日先驱
They call me the Harbinger of Doom.
灾难信使
A messenger of disaster.
谢谢你的简化
Thanks for dumbing it down.
那么为什么你总是潜伏在...
So, why are you always lurking around...
我身边
Me.
因为你
You are.
很重要
Significant.
对 哦 又绕回来了
Oh, boy, here we go again
消灭异种就看我们的了
The extinction of the Fae is upon us.
消灭?
The extinction?
抱歉 我需要换个简单点的词吗?
I'm sorry, do I need to use smaller words?
对异种说再见?
Fae go bye-bye?
知道吗 作为一个小孩你真该谦卑一点
You know you're awfully patronizing for a half pint.
我明白你说的!
I understand you!
我只是不相信你!
I just don't believe you!
会的
It is to be.
除非你 伊莎波 履行好你的使命
Unless you, Isabo, fulfill your destiny.
听着 我没什么使命
See, I don't do destiny.
就像我不选帮派一样
Just like I don't do picking sides
而且我也不叫伊莎波!
And my name is not Isabo!
你自己看吧
See for yourself
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你...不能
You...can't
现在 看到你的命运了吧
Now, you've seen your fate.
你们都是朋友?
So, you're friends?
是
Yeah
差不多吧
Kind of
差不多?
Kind of?
嗯 很复杂
Mmm, it's complicated.
我是全能的海妖 你比较无足轻重
I'm an all-powerful siren, you're a lightweight.
我很活泼 你很呆
I'm wicked, you're a wang.
我在保持低调
I'm playing it cool.
我不想赏金猎人知道我们
I don't want the bounty hunter to know about us.
知道我们什么?
About us what?
我们的任何事
About us anything.
你了解这个赏金猎人吗?
What do you know about this bounty hunter?
一无所知
Nothing.
这正是我所担心的
That's what worries me.
他是一个能制♥造♥封闭结界的赏金猎人
He's a bounty hunter who can create containment fields
他是个波拉罗人
He's a Boraro.
波拉罗人?
Boraro?
他们是天生的追踪家
These guys are born trackers.
他会不计一切代价抓捕他的猎物
He'll do whatever it takes to bring in his prey.
包括凌驾于法律之上的手法
Including things way outside the law.
我不会让它发生的
I won't let that happen.
只要你还是真实的自己
As long as you're actually you.
好吧!
Fine!
我们是朋友! 好了吧?
Fine, we're friends! Ok?
朋友 死党!
Friends, BFF's!
勾小指发誓 互借胸罩
Pinky swears, borrow each other's bras
我们能继续吗?
Can we just please move on?
没错!
Yep!
他的确是黑尔 我讨厌的那个黑尔
That's Hale alright...The guy I hate right now.
整栋楼被困在了狩猎结界中
Whole building trapped in a giant hunting snare
真聪明
Clever.
伤人
Hurty.
我真希望是一派繁华景象
I was so hoping to storm off with a flourish.
没有出口
No exit.
不带着伍德就没法出去
Not without taking Woods out.
你干嘛这么急着想出去?
Why are you so desperate to leave?
有太多事要对付了
There's a lot to handle
医生 戴森
The doctor, Dyson.
你
You.
太多要去感觉的了
It's a lot of feelings.
那你对我什么感觉?
And what would you say you're feeling for me?
同情
Pity.
吸引
Attraction
嫌恶
Loathing.
不管是什么 总之令人愉快
Whatever it is, it's exhilarating.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweet meat.
你还好吧?
You alright?
再好不过了!
I'm tip tops!
我喜欢你的靴子!
I love your boots!
嗨 这边
Yo, Bobafet
我想我知道雷纳德藏在哪儿了
I think I know where Reynard is hiding
哦 喔
Oh, wow!
这淫妖的身体很壮嘛!
This succubus' body is strong!
我要掐断她的脖子跟折断树枝那样简单!
I could snap this girl's neck like a twig!
哈!?
Huh?!
讽刺几句!
Talk about ironic!
波会伤心死的!
That would break Bo's heart!
你要是敢那样
It'll be the last thing you do
我会让你的心也碎掉 雷纳德
before I rip your heart out, Reynard.
那你就别想让波回来了
Well, then you'd never get Bo back
她会被永困地狱边界!
She'd be STUCK in limbo!
那是个假象!
That vision was a con!
我凭什么相信恐怖电影里的台词
Why would I trust the horror movie clich
把送我到地狱边...
that sent me to Hammer-geddon?
地狱边缘 我并没有带你来这儿
Hamistagan, and I did not bring you here.
你是被另外一个人挤出灵魂之外的
You have been pushed out of your body by another.
那把我送回去!
So, put me back!
我只能指导你
I can only offer guidance.
跟着那道光
Follow the light.
哪道?
Which one?
我只是旁观者
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表