剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I'm gonna kill him.
我也想过 姐们儿
Oh, I been there, sister.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
你没事的啊
You're fine.
我想杀了他
I want to kill him
我来吧
I got this.
我来就行啦
Yeah, I got this.
走 离开这儿
Yeah walk away.
波 这到底是怎么回事?
Bo, what the hell is going on?
戴森 你这烙印
Dyson, that mark.
咱们被下咒了
We've been cursed.
下咒?
Cursed?
肯吉下的!
By Kenzi!
当当
Ta da...
疼吗?
Does that hurt?
不疼 很痒
No, it tickles.
行了!我知道了 你来气
Okay! I get it, you're pissed.
我能理解 你现在恨我
You know, I understand you hate me right now,
可是你居然给我下个咒?!
but you put a curse on me?!
你难道还小吗?
What are you?! Fourteen?!
再说一遍 不是我! 是巴巴·雅加
Again, it wasn't me! It was Baba Yaga!
借肯吉之手!
Via Kenzi!
她干这些都是因为觉得你希望她干的!
Who does whatever she thinks you want her to do!
哎! 不公平啊 我说
Hey! Not fair, man.
我♥干♥嘛大费周章给你下咒!
Why would I want to even bother to curse you!
我都已经接受事实了 我跟你完了!
Far as I'm concerned, you and I are done!
我看你没有
Apparently not.
我知道你挺敏感的 只是没想到
I knew you were sensitive, I didn't think
你还这么偏激
you were obsessive.
我靠 你现在真是可恨了
Wow. You are really hateable right now.
肯吉 这多亏了你 谢了啊
This is great Kenzi, thanks so much.
巴巴·雅加这妞到底怎回事?
What's the deal with this Baba Yaga chick anyway?
她是个可怕的女巫
She's a hideous witch who helps young
帮助年轻女孩对那些
Slavic women take revenge
曾经对不起她们的男人复仇
on the men who've wronged her.
她还会吃不听话的女孩子
And she feasts on girls who don't behave.
至少 我妈以前是这么说的
Or so Moms used to tell me.
她应该只是个传说而已!
And she's supposed to be a MYTH!
你什么时候才能不拿你不懂的东西
When are you gonna stop messing with things
胡乱折腾?
you don't understand?
你这该死的人类!
You're so bloody human!
肯吉肯定是求助于她
Kenzi must've invoked the curse on Dyson
给戴森下了让所有女人
a curse that makes all women
都厌恶他的咒语 以波的名义
despise him -- in Bo's name.
所以你俩身上才都有标记
Hence the shared mark on both your skin.
我没想变成这样
I didn't ask for this.
但是某种程度上你还是想要的
But on some level you wanted it.
巴巴·雅加能授予委托
Baba Yaga only grants pleas when there's
只能是情感强烈的联♥系♥在
an intense emotional connection between
受伤的女子 跟他的 额 目标时
the wounded party and her, um, target.
特里克
Trick
你得帮帮我们
You gotta help us.
不可能的
Out of the question.
巴巴·雅加住在她自己的领土里
Baba Yaga dwells in her own realm.
那地方其他异族连干预都不能
A place other Fae can't interfere with,
更别说要进入了 即便可以 我也不能
let alone enter. Even if I could, I can't.
那女巫简直
That witch is
难搞难于上青天?
One serious slice of harsh?
你想都想不到
You have no idea.
那我现在应该怎么办?
So what am I supposed to do?
你该弥补你犯的错!
You're gonna fix it!
马上!
Now!
你离她远点 否则我就把你踢到
You back off or I will dropkick you
妇联研究协会去
into a women's studies conference.
好 我捅的娄子 我自己搞定
Okay I did it, I'll fix it.
你打算怎么搞定?
How are you gonna do that?
戴森在酒吧里说的那些话
About Dyson, back there.
他不是认真的
He didn't really mean it.
他就是认真的 而不管我是不是喝高了
Of course he did. And drunk or not
我诅咒他的时候 也是认真的
so did I, when I cursed him.
戴森甩了你的时候
When Dyson left you
心碎的不只你一个人
it wasn't just your heart he broke.
那他也罪不至此
Well he still doesn't deserve this.
我也是啊!
Neither do I!
还得来见德米拉姑妈?
Having to visit Aunt Ludmila?
什么意思 这是 你真姑妈啊?
What like, your Aunt-Aunt?
是啊 你从来都 没提起关于你家人的事儿
Yep yep.Wow, it’s just, you've never really talked about your family very much
所以说 你马上就知道为啥了
Chiquita you're about to see why.
好消息呢 是你的祖先
The good news is, your ancestors are
一直在庇佑着你
looking out for you.
我看到了爱情
I see love.
哦 金钱
Oh, riches.
这话出自一位穷到住破车的女巫之口
This from a woman who lives in a trailer.
劳驾 拿号♥等
Take number please
你想变有钱不想啊?
You want to be a rich man?
出手就得像个有钱人的样子
You must inhabit body of a rich man.
嗯嗯嗯?
Hmmm?
行为贫穷 死也贫穷
You act cheap, you die cheap.
好吧你既然坚持
Well, if you insist
祝你的运势在 下次来之前 一切顺利!
May your stars align, until next time!
还有你!
And you!
应该知道不能在我有客户的时候
Know better than to interrupt me
打扰我 而且你都两个月
when I'm with client, AND you haven't called
没给我打电♥话♥了 过来
in two months, AND get over here
让我好好抱抱!
so I can give you great big hug!
你也是 肯吉好友
You too Kenzi friend.
来来来!
Come come!
所谓折磨
This is torture
哦!!!
Oh!!!
肯吉是我们最小的外甥女
Kenzi, our youngest cousin.
大家都喜欢她!
So beloved!
真可爱!
So cute!
难以想象你曾经这么可爱过
To think you were once more wee.
可她又是那么有想象力
But such an imagination.
总是被吓哭 总爱躲起来
Always with the crying and the hiding
还尿床
and the bed-wetting.
切 都是我继父教给我的
Well my step dad taught me
真实生活比童话恐怖多了
real life is scarier than any fairy tale.
那会儿他有点严厉
He was a bit strict.
有点? 我要是笑太大声
A bit? He'd lock me in the closet
他就会把我锁在衣柜里
if I laughed too loud.
说吧
So
我知道你来这儿不是因为想我了
I know you don't visit from kindness of your heart.
需要什么? 假护照?
What do need? Fake passport?
躲避仇家? 还是啥?
Place to hide? What?
我们需要撤销巴巴·雅加的诅咒
We need to reverse a Baba Yaga curse.
愚人节愚我呢 是吧?
Is April Fools joke, no?
戴森要是也这反应就好了
Here's hoping Dyson sees it that way.
他们干嘛闲的把听证词提前了?
Why the hell'd they move this deposition up?
本来应该等到明天的
It wasn't supposed to be 'til tomorrow.
可能是她觉得紧张了
She's probably just nervous.
今天要是再有疯婆子 我可受不了了
I can't handle any more psycho-chicks today.
戴森!你在呢啊!
Dyson! You're here!
嗨葛罗瑞亚
Hey Gloria
我得先保持低调 好吧?
I gotta lay low, alright?
等肯吉和波把诅咒破了再说
Wait 'til Kenzi and Bo remove this curse.
组织派了一堆人花了那么多天查这案子
Organized Crime put in over 800 man hours
啥也没查着 结果咱俩给破了
on this case, got nothing. Then we cracked it.
你怎么能不在场呢
So, you gotta be there.
你没注意今儿个这帮女的
Have you not noticed how chicks
都怎么对我的是吧?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表