剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
感谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
这个尸袋...闻起来就像香港脚!
This bag... smells like feet!
我们得快点 保安随时都会回来
We need to hurry, the guard could be back at any second.
听着 我知道你想让我见娜迪亚
Listen, I know you said that you wanted me to see Nadia,
我也知道我说过这件事我会理智对待
and I know that I said I'd be mature about this entire thing,
可我就是...
but I just...
我真不认为这件事还有多重要了 所以...
I don't really feel it's all that necessary anymore, so...
你瞧 如果有个关心我和我同床共枕的人
Look, if someboby that I slept with and care about
告诉我 她有个昏迷不醒的女友
told me they had a girlfriend in a coma,
被关在一个高度机密的设备里
trapped inside a top secret facility run by
而且还身处在人界之外的异种世界里
a society of uber humanoids called the Fae
我觉得那样挺丧气的
I'd think it was a blow off.
我真的很想让你见见她
I really need you to meet her.
好吧
Okay.
喔!
Wow!
她好美
She's so pretty.
即使...还昏迷着
Even...like this.
简直不敢想象她醒着
Can't imagine what she must look like
四处走动时会是什么样子
when she's up and walking around.
她有世上最迷人的笑容
She has the most beautiful smile.
知道吗 从我们一有线索起
You know, ever since we got a lead
我满脑子就想着为她找到治愈方法
all I can think about is finding a cure for her
怎么说呢
Well
我猜唯一剩下的问题
I guess the only thing left to do
就是弄清楚这根钉子的意义
is figure out what this nail means.
摩瑞根再没说过别的了吗
The Morrigan never said anything else
比如这根钉子怎么"救"她?
How the nail could "save" her?
没有 不过我有种感觉
No, and I get the feeling that
就算她知道些什么 也宁愿
even if she did know something, she'd take
多折磨我一下 不会告诉我
too much pleasure in torturing me to ever tell me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
让我来见娜迪亚
For letting me see Nadia.
我们会找到办法的 我保证
We'll figure this out. I promise.
再见 告别了
Farewell and adieu
美丽的西班牙女郎
Fair Spanish ladies
喂!
Hey!
你知道自己在干嘛吗?!
What the hell do you think you're doin'?!
啊!
Ugh!
当你不知道你是谁 生活很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道后会变得更艰难
It's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱带来死亡
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年
I was lost for years,
在搜寻和躲藏中生活...
Searching while hiding...
只为了找寻隐藏在世人后的世界
Only to find I belong to a world hidden from humans.
我已经厌倦了躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过我自己的生活
I will live the life I choose.
妖女迷行第二季09集
等等 你丈夫被绑♥架♥了?
Wait, your husband was kidnapped?
克里斯多夫去世了还不到一星期
Christoph died less than a week ago.
唐纳文今天早上去了墓园
Donovan went to the cemetery this morning,
坟被掘了 他的尸体也不见了
the grave was dug up and his body was gone.
他们亵渎了他的坟墓
They desecrated his grave
还有对他的回忆
His memory.
怎样的畜生尽会做出这种事情?
What kind of a sick animal could do such a thing?
你或者克里斯多夫和什么人有过节吗?
Did you or Christoph have any issues with anyone?
有没有仇家?
Any enemies?
大家都喜欢克里斯多夫
Everyone loved Christoph.
唐尼是我多年的老友了 所以
Donny's my oldest friend, so
我需要你们二位帮帮我
I need you two to help me.
拜托 弄清事情的真♥相♥
Please, find out what happened.
那是一定 倾尽所能 你知道我们会的
Of course. Anything, you know that.
没错 我只要摆脱一单护卫工作
Yeah, I just have to get out of a security detail.
不是什么大事
It's not a biggie.
这就是他了
This is him
你还记得他是怎么穿戴的吗
Do you have any idea what he was wearing
就是他被 呃...
when he was, uh...
盗走的时候
Taken.
紧身连衣裤 贴身衬衣还有舞鞋
Leotards, tights and slippers
什么?
Excuse me?
克里斯多夫是当今最有水准的舞蹈演员之一
Christoph was one of the finest dancers in the world.
是按照他在世时的样子下葬的
He was buried the way he lived.
我还没机会跟他说抱歉
I never got a chance to say sorry
他只是希望我能看他演出
He just wanted me to be present
而不是总工作 但我冲他喊了
Not work, but I yelled
我还让他自己开车去了剧院
I made him drive to the theater by himself
他们花了三个小时
It took them 3 hours
才把他的尸体从废墟里面挖出来
to get his body out of the wreck
我搭档当时就被打晕了
My partner was knocked out cold
天空开始乌云密布
The sky started to fill up with dark clouds,
一场暴风雨即将来袭
there was a storm brewing
闪电 雷鸣 狂风大作
A storm of thunder, lightening
还有黑尔...
And Hale...
不过之后 那只巨兽发一声响彻天际的悲鸣
But then, the Behemoth let out a mighty howl.
它已经准备好受死 所以我死死地盯着
He was ready to rock, so I looked that fool
那可怜虫的眼睛... 他只有一只眼睛
dead in the eye... He only had one eye...
接着唱着曲子让它像只刚生出来的小猫咪
and I sang him to sleep until he was sucking
吮着自己的手指 安然地睡去
his thumb like a kitten 'bout to wet the bed.
是啊 我能说什么呢美女们?
Yeah, I mean, what can I say, ladies?
我有任务在身 义不容辞
I got a job to do, so I do it.
黑尔!
Hale!
嘿 怎么了 老兄?
Heeeey-- What's up, man?
我正在和朋友讲述我们当年
I was just telling my friends here how we took down
是怎么拿下那只巨兽的
that Behemoth that time.
噢 是啊 的确是当年之勇了
Oh yeah, that was back in the day.
当年 我们能有这位...
We were lucky to have this, uh--
性感歌♥神实属幸运
Sexy, singin' superstar along.
嘿 我跟你说过我才被委派的
Hey, did I tell you about the new
那份新的护卫任务吗?
security detail I just pulled?
是什么? 保护谁?
What? What detail?
龙刀
The Glaive.
龙刀耶! 戴森 哥们儿啊
The Glaive! My man, Dyson,
保护整个异界的司法部长啊
Protecting the Attorney General for all Fae kind.
现在问题是我做不了
The only problem is I can't do it.
特里克想让我办点其他事
Trick needs me to do something else.
所以 我需要找个
So, I need to find someone, uh...
聪明 坚强 能胜任 性感一点也无妨的人
Smart, tough, competent, sexy wouldn't hurt
嘿 姑娘们 你们知道谁符合刚才的描述吗?
Hey, ladies, you know anybody by that description?
那你知道有谁符合吗?
Do you know anyone with that description?
我不知道 老兄 这个承诺责任重大
I don't know, man, it's a big committment,
十二个小时
twelve hours.
我是你哥们啊
I'm your man.
龙刀这事儿你还能信任谁呢?
Who else you gonna trust with The Glaive?
我不知道
I don't know
都说海妖都是坐在
People say Sirens are sexy ladies
岩石上的性感的女郎
sittin' side-saddle on a rock
歌♥声魅惑致人死亡 不过
singing folks to their death, but uh
他知道我其实无比之强悍! 没错!
He knows I'm as tough as they come! Yeah!
对吗?
Right?
我也不知道了
You know, I don't know.
不过这会儿来 你好像不太有空
Looks like you got your hands full here
我可不想剥夺你寻欢作乐的时间
I don't wanna take that away from you
我想还是...
I think I just...
喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
得了 兄弟 干嘛吊我胃口?
Come on, man. Why you playin'?
你想接?
You want this?
没错!
Yes!
好吧 交给你了!
Alright, you got it!
好啊!
Alright!
好吧
Okay
噢 正巧她来了
Oh, and here she is
喔 喔 喔
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表