剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Hey, hey Look, I'm sorry.
他们很无理 很顽固 他们不对
Okay, they're rude, they're bigots and they're wrong.
我知道的
I get it.
你最好知道 下次还想扮演坏儿子
Well, get this, next time you wanna play bad son,
别把我扯进来
leave me out of it.
感谢你的招待
Thank you for your time.
我听说你以前生活很艰苦
And here I'd heard you were difficult.
很显然戴森对你帮助不小
Dyson's clearly been a good influence.
肯吉也一样
So has Kenzi.
她教会了我要怎样对待那些
See, she's taught me how to tolerate people
我忍♥受不了的人
that I can't stand.
你们自命不凡 你们顽固不化 你们家...
You're snobs, you're bigots and you're family...
波
Bo
...你们家真有爱
...family home is lovely.
戴森 欢迎你随时过来
And Dyson, come back anytime
品尝一些甜品
you feel like something sweet.
这下让人印象深刻了
So much for impressing our social betters.
我还有两个家族要去讨好
Well, I still have two families to charm.
再说 刚才那样值了
Besides, that was worth it.
你不能再总这样偷摸进来了
You have got to stop sneaking in like this.
不然怎样?
Or what?
会发现我的女朋友私会另一个男人?
Find out my girlfriend stood me up for another dude?
如果可以让你好受些
If it makes you feel any better,
刚才是我经历的最糟糕的约会
it was like the worst date of all time.
宝贝 我开玩笑的 别当真!
Baby, I'm kidding, I'm kidding!
所以 你刚才真的在约会?
So, it was a date and
怎么 很爽吧 耶?
what, it was awesome? Yay?
你跟我本来要呆在一起的
You and I, we were supposed to jam
但我却看见你和黑尔一起离开了
and instead I see you leave with Hale.
宝贝 他只是我朋友
Baby, he's just my friend
好吧...为了一些事情
Okay...it was a thing.
我没法忍♥受你那些秘密了 肯吉
I can't keep up with your secrets, Kenz.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
先是波 现在轮到黑尔
Well, first Bo and now Hale.
说真的 我真的很想很想相信你
Everything, I mean, I really, really wanna trust you.
可你每次都...
But you're always so...
偷偷摸摸的
Sneaky.
好吧 这样挺可爱 但是...
Okay, it's adorable, but...
不 你说得对 你说得没错
No, you're right, you're right.
我也很不好受
And it is killing me.
我很想告诉你事实
I want to tell you the truth.
您是戴布奈尔吧
Dabner, I presume.
更多情况下被称为戴布奈尔阁下
More often referred to as Lord Dabner.
芬·埃尔文家族的第九代掌门人
Ninth premier of the Clan Fin Arvin,
不过 在现今这个艰难的时期
but who cares about hard earned titles
有谁在乎这些头衔
in these troubled times.
您今天来有什么事 戴布奈尔阁下?
And what brings you to us today, Lord Dabner?
它跑到我家来了 跑到我房♥间来了
It came into my house, my very boudoir.
我一醒来就发现它站在我床头
I awoke to find it standing above me.
一团火焰!
A flame!
像失火了一样?
Like on fire?
嗯 美貌与聪明并存
Ah, beauty and brains.
还是个陌生人
So often strangers.
你们要知道 我好不容易捡回一条命
I will have you know that I barely escaped with my life.
我是埃尔文家族的人 我不能保持沉默
I am Fin Arvin. I am not to be silenced.
噢...额...
Ohh... Ugh...
你的手 烧起来了 那玩意碰到你了吗?
Your hand, it's burnt. Did the creature touch you?
没注意 一切发生的太快了
I didn't notice, it all happened so fast.
不管那是什么 又给了我们一个信息
Whatever did this, just sent more than a message.
你还好吗?
You okay?
还好 有点透不过气
Yeah, a bit congested.
当一个火鬼碰过你
When a Cherufe touches you, it sets off
它会引发使你自燃的连锁反应
a chain reaction and you spontaneously combust.
好可怕的技能 火鬼是什么?
Gruesome trick, wait, what's a Cherufe?
火鬼是岩浆层里的
A Cherufe is an Under Fae,
地下异种 能量无比强大
of magma, immensely powerful.
它能让熔岩铺满大地
It can cover swaths of lands in lava.
还能把自己伪装成岩石
And disguise themselves as rock.
为什么火鬼要浪费精力
Why would a Cherufe waste its talents
在能毁了一整个村子的情况下
tormenting these individuals when it could wipe out
只去纠缠这一个人?
an entire village?
这一定有什么原因
Well, there must be some reason
这些攻击目标都很明确
because these attacks are pretty specific.
那就只剩下一个当家人了
And there's only one Don left.
黑尔的爸爸
Hale's dad.
他是混♥蛋♥没错 但是至于去
I mean he's a total jerk-off, but capable
雇一个杀手去暗♥杀♥别的家族首领吗?
of hiring an assassin to take out the other clan leaders?
看来我们又得回去圣地亚哥庄园了
It looks like we're heading back to the Santiago estate.
这是我的核桃糕吗?
Is that my pileso pecans?
我把我们的事都告诉内特了
I told Nate the truth about us.
哦! 肯吉
Oh! Kenzi.
但是! 我是骗他的!
Except! I totally lied!
哦 肯吉
Oh, Kenzi
不知道怎么的 我当时就脱口而出了
I don't know, it just came pouring out of me,
说我们以前是间谍
that you and I were spies.
我们接受了证人保护计划
That we were in the witness protection program.
差一点就开办了自己的烹饪节目
That we were this close to getting our own cooking show.
噢 这一句 一听这一句他就知道你是编的吧
Oh, that one, that's when he knew you were lying.
对
Yeah.
而且我知道他在气什么
And I know why's he's mad.
因为我在外头假扮黑尔的女人
Because I'm pretending to be Hale's piece on the side.
那你就告诉黑尔你办不到了
Well, then you tell Hale that you can't do it anymore.
如果他知道你的感情因为他
I mean, if he knew that this was affecting
重重受阻
your real relationship.
他是不会带我去参加豪族盛宴的
He won't want to take me to the Inverell anyway,
因为他家人都讨厌我
considering his family hated me.
他们逊毙了
Oh, they sucked.
逊到底了
They so sucked.
我要去木豆酒吧 告诉他这件事
I'm gonna head to the Dal, give him the news.
但是 亲 我不认为你和内特的问题
But, honey, I don't think that your problems with Nate
出在异种身上 而是因为如果不能坦诚相待
are just a Fae thing, it is hard to be in a relationship
一段感情很难继续下去
when you can't be completely honest.
你找我?
You rang?
是啊 谢谢你能来
Yeah, hey, yeah, thanks for coming.
这案子太经典了
This case is a doozy.
嘿 波
Hey, Bo.
嘿...娜迪亚
Hey...Nadia.
我 额 拿了一些...
I, uh, brought those, um...
晚点见
Later
...你要的医疗教材
...medical textbooks you wanted.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
额 洗手间在哪?
Uh, where's your bathroom?
在楼上...
It's upstairs...
对不起 我必须带上她
Sorry, I had to bring her.
因为...?
Okay...?
她只是不想离开我身边
She just hasn't wanted to leave my side,
这也不难理解
which is understandable.
考虑到昏迷之后五年才醒过来
Considering the coma and waking up after five years.
是啊 没关系
Yeah sure, it's fine.
阿什的图书馆里有一些专门写火鬼的书
The Ash's library has volumes dedicated to the Cherufe.
即使都是异种
And even among the Fae
他们也被崇拜 因为他们...
they're admired for being so...
不好说...
I dunno...
坏胚子
Badass.
没错
Precisely.
维苏威火山的喷发
It was a Cherufe that was responsible
就是火鬼的杰作
for the volcanic eruption of Mount Vesuvius.
庞贝城在几分钟内被掩埋了
The city of Pompeii was buried in minutes,
彻底毁灭了那一代人跟异种
exterminating entire generations of humans and Fae.
异种管庞贝城事件有另一个说法
Fae have another word for Pompeii
他们叫它"掠夺斯卡法蒂"
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表