剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
准备好下棋了吗?
Ready to play?
额 蓄势待发
Ugh Stoked.
那是你♥爸♥爸吗?
Was that your dad?
是的
Yeah.
他每天都开车送你来学校?
He drive you to school everyday?
嗯哼
Mmhmm
一定很棒
Must be nice.
的确是
It is.
我以前从未和他有如此长的时间相处
I never got to spend much time with him before.
在什么之前?
Before what?
几个月前
A couple of months ago.
我进入了学校举办的决战之巅队
I made the school's Reach For the Top Team,
我想他从中找到了乐趣了
I think he gets a kick out of it.
我们进入了区域决赛
We're in the regional finals.
嗯...学术竞赛怪胎兼国际象棋大♥师♥
Hmm... Quiz show geek and a chess master.
你是重磅炸♥弹♥啊 厄尔
You da bomb, Earl.
副校长迪克森组建了整只队伍
Vice Principal Dickerson put the team together.
他选了我还有两个我的兄弟加入
He picked me and two of my buddies to be on it.
我们从没输过
We've never lost.
你很自豪 我看得出来
You're proud. I can dig that.
是的
Well
最近我很努力学习
I put in a lot of hard work lately.
得了几个"A" 现在每个人都更开心了而且
Scored a few "A's", now everyone seems happier and
它 额...对增加女生缘也很有帮助
It, uh...really seems to help with the ladies.
啊!
Ahhh!
你干什么呢厄尔?
What the Earl are you doing?
我很抱歉 我以为
I'm sorry. I thought
什么? 你这是想干嘛?
What? Why would you do that?
好吧
Okay
是那种非常快速 湿润和口水嗒嗒的吻
It was one of those fairly quick but wet and slobbery ones.
你知道的 就像你在亲吻一只有流感的小狗
You know, like when you're kissing a puppy with the flu.
潮湿很好啊
Slobbery can be nice.
很抱歉 淫妖小姐 你最后一次不得不
I'm sorry, Miss succubus, when was the last time you had
亲吻好色愚笨的
to kiss the horny,
国际象棋棋盘之王 是在什么时候?
gooey Lord of the chess board?
很显然 他已经自认为小有名气了
Clearly his fame has gone to his little head as well.
这又是怎么一回事?
How's that?
好吧 他这几个月一直表现优异
Well, he's been doing really great for a few months,
所以迪克森让他和他的伙伴
so Dickerson made him and his buddies members
参加了什么智囊团什么的...
of this winning brain trust. Or something...
哈... 有意思
Huh Interesting.
我还沉浸在"夺吻门"里
I'm still in post traumatic kiss syndrome
什么有趣?
What's interesting?
好吧 迪克森把近来的天才都编进了一个小组
Well, Dickerson puts together a team of recent geniuses?
比佛利极度兴地大谈莎翁
Beverly freaks out spouting Shakespeare
而莎拉又对数学如此亢奋
and Sarah blows a gasket over math.
你是说罪魁祸首是邪恶副校长 对吗?
You're saying it's the evil Vice Principal, aren't ya?
副校长最不招人待见了
Nobody ever likes the Vice Principal.
好吧 你去检查他的势力范围
Okay, you go check on his potency,
我去洗手间嚼我的口香糖
I'll be in the little girl's room chewing on a bar of soap.
好吗?
K?
嘿 老师
Hey, teach
什么?
What?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
额 见到你我也很高心
Ahem-- It's nice to see you too.
嘿!
Hey!
在寻觅舞伴吗
Looking for a date to the big dance.
哈 哈 很有趣
Ha ha, very funny.
事实上 聚会之后的娱乐更吸引我
Actually, it's more the after-party that interests me.
整个舞会 胸花之类的
The whole dance, corsage thing,
我觉得就是前戏 对吗?
I think it's just foreplay, right?
我可不敢肯定
I wouldn't know about that.
聚会之后? 哦 来吧!
The after party? Oh, come on!
这是你为美好的初恋
It's when you lose your cherry
丢失贞操的时期呢
to your very special first love.
你必须得走了
You have to go.
我保证比你的第一个生猛多了
I promise you I will be better than your first time.
不会笨手笨脚
No fumbling.
我认真的
I'm serious.
我触及到敏感话题了吗?
Am I hitting a nerve here?
听着...一些人
Look...Some people,
他们命中注定不该在一起
they're just not meant to be with each other.
不 是一些人想太多了
No, it's that some people think too much.
听着 还有一部分的你需要被探索
Listen, there's a part of you that needs to be explored.
你需要释放它 接受它
You need to let it out, just embrace it.
我喜欢你 我只是
I like you, I just...
我只是讨厌自己喜欢你
I don't like that I like you.
这个交给我
I can work with that.
好了
Yeah.
赖安来这儿干什么?
What's Ryan Lambert doing here?
不...不 他是...
Wha... No, he's...
我 我打发他走了 没事了
I, I've handled it. It's fine.
他是黑暗异种 波
He's Dark Fae, Bo.
他不该介入此事
He has no business being involved in this.
他没有 是有点私事
He doesn't. It's personal.
好吧 你无帮无派 做什么都随你
Well, you are unaligned. You can do what you want.
我不是在请求你批准
I wasn't asking for your permission.
我以为厄尔是真的喜欢我
I thought Earl really liked me.
他只是有点害羞
But that he was just shy.
然后我发现他跟在其他女生亲热?
And then I find out that he's making out with other girls?
厄尔这种行为很异常吗?
And this is strange behavior for this Earl?
当然! 他就是莫名其妙地变了
Yes! He just changed out of nowhere.
你觉得是什么原因?
What do you think caused it?
拜托
Hello?
很明显
Obviously.
是因为我
It was me.
听着 这不是你的问题 是他
Look, it's not you. It's him.
万一他就是我的灵魂伴侣怎么样?
What if he was my soul mate?
眼泪解决不了问题 相信我
Crying is not going to help. Trust me.
这学校里就没人遇到个正经问题吗?
Doesn't anybody have any real problems at this school?
听着
Look
你年轻漂亮
You are a beautiful,
又那么多愁善感
obviously sensitive young woman.
你肯定你能为你的灵魂重新找到伴侣的
You gotta find another mate for your soul.
好吗?
Okay?
你有女朋友吗?
You have a girlfriend?
没有
No.
想要吗?
Want one?
好 好的
Yeah, okay
我明白了
I get it
不 我不是这个意思
No, I didn't mean it like that.
我为我组建的这个团队感到很骄傲
I'm very proud of the team I put together.
他们确实表现很棒
I understand they're doing very well.
本校还没有荣获过这样的胜利呢
This school has never had this kind of success.
我们能获得区域决赛的资格
The esteem we've received for getting
真的是非常难能可贵
to the regional finals is priceless.
对你来说也收益不少吧
It must be nice for you, too.
什么意思?
Meaning?
当然 整个团队的提高
Well, the team's transformation
真的很显著 你不觉得吗?
has been rather remarkable, wouldn't you say?
我想说事实证明勤奋和努力至关重要
A testament to diligence and hard work.
我只是关心你给了
I'm just concerned about the amount
这些学生多大的压力
of pressure being put on these students.
听好...我牺牲了大量的私人时间
Look I've invested a lot of personal time
来辅♥导♥这些孩子 他们的父母也很感激我
tutoring these boys, and their families are appreciative.
我知道
I understand
你知不知道这些孩子面临着什么困难?
Do you have any idea what these kids are up against?
上大学的费用
The cost of a college education.
赢得这次比赛也就赢得了奖学金
Winning this competition could mean scholarships.
我明天会和这些家长
I'm meeting with their parents tomorrow
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表