剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
It must have left him in a lonely, lonely place,
想着这也许是他的错
wondering if it was something he did.
想着也许他无福消受
Wondering if perhaps he didn't deserve the joy.
嗯 我没吓到你吧 大侦探?
Hmm. Did I strike a nerve, detective?
特里克 过来 快过来
Trick! Come here, come here, come here!
出什么事了?
What's the matter?
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我跟丢了波
I lost Bo!
对 她跑了
Well, she ran away.
她那个奇思妙想的脑袋又暴走了
Her bodacious brain just went kerblooie!
好 从头说起
Okay, from the beginning,
能说多少说多少
and as much English as you can manage.
好 我们在调查 原以为是人类的案件
Okay, we were on a case and we thought it was humans.
我们以为是花和尚的几个人
Some scammer preacher type who we thought
可能在骗老年妇女的化缘钱
might be stealing from old broads.
但那时混♥蛋♥修士向波泼了些水然后
But then Brother Jerk threw some H2O at Bo and
水? 只是水而已?
Water-- Just plain water?
看起来像是而已 但那把她变得像
It looked like it, but it made her act like some
不认识我的某个小女孩一样
wide-eyed Dorothy type and she didn't even know me.
连我都不认了!
I mean ME!
听着像迷魂怪干的
Sounds like an Addonc.
那些是水类异种 它能抹销你的记忆
They're a water Fae, they soak you and your memory's erased.
就像神奇版画那样?
Like shaking an Etch-a-Sketch?
就那样
Exactly.
让你变回纯白 稚嫩
You revert back to a blank slate, childlike,
更无知 更低龄
more innocent, and like babies,
中了招的人都会本能的
people who have been Addonced basically imprint
把第一个有恩于他们的人当成知己
onto the first person who's been kind to them.
哦 不会吧
Oh no...
好的
Okay
嗨 替我看会儿店?
Hey! Can you take over?
有点紧急状况
It's kind of an emergency.
波已经迷失自我了 她失去了
Bo isn't herself, she's not going
原有的才能
to have her own wits or skills.
她也许都不知道她是个淫妖
She might not even know she's a Succubus.
惨了
Uh oh.
她要是饿了能杀一整支NBA篮球队的人
If she gets hungry she could kill a whole NBA team.
外加女篮球员当点心呐!
With a WNBA team for dessert!
走吧
Let's go!
嗨 美女!
Hey, gorgeous!
波
Bo!
波 等下
Bo, wait
你是第二个那么叫我的人
You are the second person to call me that!
当然 那是你的名字嘛
Well, that's because it's your name.
很抱歉但我真的不认识你
I'm sorry but I don't know who you are!
我是赖安!
It's Ryan!
你不认识我是什么意思?
What do you mean you don't know me?
我都找你半天了
I've been looking all over for you.
你看 我证明给给你看
Look, I can prove it to you.
你戴的手镯是我送给你的
That bracelet you're wearing, I gave it to you.
还有辨识号♥ REL 12 3 42
It has a scription,REL 12 3 42.
首先 我们看到水就倒掉
First step, any water we find, we dump it.
没门 我要是找到水
No way! If I find some
我就全泼在赖安·高斯林脸上
I'm pouring it all over Ryan Gosling's beautiful melon!
是你啊
You!
你偷袭了我 我要叫警♥察♥的
You assaulted me! I'm calling the police!
恐怕不是明智之举
That's not a good idea.
他们会上报异种警♥察♥ 我会告发你
They'll send Fae Cops and I'll have to tell them
你是迷魂怪罪犯
that you're a criminal, Addonc.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
一个知道你耍的把戏的人
Someone who knows the trickery you're capable of.
这不是什么把戏
It is not trickery.
我给予那些急于得到幸福的人幸福
I sell grace, to those who badly need it!
那个先前被你泼了水的黑发妹子
The black haired woman you splashed earlier,
现在在哪里?
where is she?
我怎么会知道?
How should I know?
她跑了就没回来过
She ran and didn't return, before I had a chance
就在我洗刷她的污言秽语并赐予她衬衫之前
to wash out her filthy mouth, and put her in a modest blouse.
衬衫?
A blouse?
你个混♥蛋♥
You monster!
我们走了
We gotta go.
我们会盯着你的
We're watching you.
没错 你个混♥蛋♥
That's right, buddy.
热饮 加了奶的
Hot chocolate, with extra whipped cream.
这是最好的镇定剂了
It's the best remedy.
你其实不用你那么做
You didn't have to do that.
我当然要 我关心你嘛
Sure I did, I care about you.
我挺好的
I'm okay.
是啊
Yeah
我只想 嗯 我想再多回忆一点
I just, um, I wish that I could remember more.
啥子?
What?
那时在下雨吗?
Was it raining?
今天吗?
Today?
嗯 没有 问这干啥?
Um, no, why?
我记得我当时浑身湿透
I remember getting a bit wet.
我很抱歉 我有点犯迷糊
I'm sorry I'm just, I'm confused you know?
你冷吗? 我还是冷
Are you cold? I'm still cold.
我只要 帮你
Let me just... help you.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
过来
Come here
哦
Oh!
很抱歉我不记得你
I'm sorry that I don't remember you.
嗯 但即使这样我还是很感谢你的帮助
I, um, I really appreciate you helping me, though.
啊
Uh!
啥子?
What?
哇
Wow!
哇
Wow?
哇 哇 哇
Wow! Wow! Wow!
哇 不要
Wow, no!
怎么了?
What?
不 我们不能这样
No, we can't!
为什么不能?
Why not?
我们不能 不能的
We can't, no--
你这 这太过了 太诱惑人了
It's- it's , it's too much, it's too tempting!
是啊
Yeah!
我是说 我们肯定会做过头的
I mean, sheesh, we could end up way over our heads,
我是说 甚至有可能会上♥床♥的!
I mean, maybe even having, you know, s-e-x!
你真的忘了你是谁了 是这样吗?
You really don't remember who you are, do you?
真忘了
No.
你是我女朋友
You're my girlfriend.
我是你女朋友?
I am?
是啊
Yeah
我们在搞对象
We're in love.
我们俩在搞对象?
We are?
热恋中
Madly.
事实上 我正在计划着一些事情
In fact, I've been planning something for a little
而现在正是最佳时机
while now and I think this is the perfect time.
什么的最佳时期?
The perfect time for what?
哦 哇 太震撼了
Oh, wow-- That is sparkly.
嫁给我吧
Marry me.
我要执子之手
I wanna be with you forever.
与子偕老
I need to be with you forever.
我们一小时内就能去瀑布那边
We can be to The Falls in an hour.
有何不可呢?
Why not?
我愿意!
Yes!
愿意!
Yes!
我们去成亲吧!
Let's get married!
噢 哇!
Oh, wow!
蜜月套房♥ 兰伯特夫人!
Your honeymoon suit Mrs. Lambert!
我的天呐 耶
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表