剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
闭嘴 走你的路
Shut up and keep moving.
哦 别这样
Oh, come on.
感觉一下而已嘛
Just a little taste.
你也知道我怎么可能有那种荣幸
You know I'll never have the pleasure.
当然了 除非你什么时候想邀我一起了
Unless, of course, you invite me to join you sometime.
我们是不是在绕圈子了
Are we going in circles?
因为这些走廊看来全都是一样的
'Cause all these hallways look the same.
他选这地方没什么奇怪的
It's no surprise he picked this place.
一切的痛苦还有不幸 都是迦楼罗最爱的大餐
All the pain and misery, it's a Garuda buffet.
波 你觉得如何
Bo, how are you feeling?
我没事 你用不着
Fine. You don't have
五分钟就问我一次
to keep asking me every five minutes--
实际上我得问
Actually, I do.
我没什么不寻常的感觉 这的确有点不同寻常
I feel the same as always, which doesn't make any sense.
美女们 我们有伴了
Ladies, we've got company
这个我来!
I got this!
啊
Ah!
啊
Ugh!
啊啊
Ahhhh!
波!
Bo!
谢了
Thanks.
这里交给我了
I'll handle this.
我也很能打的
I can fight my own battles.
哈 哈 哈
Huh, huh, huh, huh!
到我了
My turn
看见了 情圣 我说了...
See, loverboy? I told ya...
伐克斯!
Vex!
啊
Ah!
啊啊 我的胳膊
Ahhhhhh! My arm!
快点 伐克斯 我们得走了
Come on, Vex, we gotta move!
你在笑吗?
Are you having a laugh?
起来
GET UP!
抱歉
Sorry
我们遇到麻烦了
We ran into some trouble.
怎么了
What?
怎么回事
What happened?
他有个地方骨折严重
He has a bad break.
是多处骨折
In fact, several
他可能会休克 我必须陪着他
He could go into shock. I have to stay with him.
什么? 不行
What? No!
波 他没法移♥动♥ 他需要照料
Bo, he can't travel. He needs care.
我们能找个歇脚的地方等你们回来
We'll find a place to stay until you get back.
不行 我不会扔下你的
No! I'm not leaving you!
波 特里克还有危险 你必须走
Bo-- Trick is still in danger, you have to go.
我会没事的
I'll be alright.
我们走
Let's go.
这是个错误 夫人
This is a mistake, M'Lady.
我自小就认识了霍维斯
I've known Horvis since childhood,
我会很安全的
I'll be perfectly safe.
我该怎么跟血圣说
What do I tell the King?
告诉我丈夫就因为这场战争我失去的他
Tell my husband that I'm losing him to this war.
我爱的那个男人变成了我惧怕的
The man I love is becoming a man I fear.
她怕我?
She feared me?
到头来他们都畏惧你了 血圣
They all feared you at the end, Blood King.
你想让我告诉他什么?
You would have me tell him?
什么都不用说
Nothing.
他不会知道我去了哪里
He can't know where I've gone.
夫人
M'Lady
你知道这事让血圣情绪低落了
You know the King's mood on this.
如果我们不尽快找回和平 我很担心后果
If we don't find peace soon, I fear the consequences.
我会保守你的秘密
I'll keep your secret.
我永远都是您忠心的奴仆
I am as always your faithful servant.
他是个不忠不义的懦夫才对
A faithless coward is what he was!
她真的好勇敢
She was so brave.
我当时怎么就看不出来
Why didn't I see that then?
别再给我看这些了
Show me no more of this!
啊 只是最精彩的部分你还没看
Ah, but you're missing the best part.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
那个急件写的是什么
What was in that dispatch?
你还真心不知道是吗 血圣
You really don't know, do you, Blood King?
又回到这儿了
Back here again...
瓦尔!
Val!
都还好吗?
Everything okay?
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
这比使命召唤3刺♥激♥多了
It's better than Call of Duty 3.
不 肯吉!
No, Kenzi!
肯吉 嘿 嘿
Kenzi-- Hey-- Hey--
很 很糟糕么?
Is it-- Is it, is it bad?
你知道你妻子是怎么死的吗?
Do you know how your wife died?
她是在霍维斯被暗♥杀♥之后
She was killed by Lady Almaith's men
被阿玛斯夫人的人杀害的
after assassins murdered Horvis.
实际上是 杀手杀害了霍维斯加上你的妻子
Actually, Assassins killed both Horvis and your wife.
奉的是你的密令
Under your sealed orders.
阿♥拉♥斯特寄出的那封急件
The dispatch that Alastor sent
你妻子看到那帮土匪打败
What your wife must have felt
她的时候 她一定是觉得
when she saw the bandits bear down on her,
也意识到了她被背叛了
and realizing she'd been betrayed.
夫人
M'Lady...
霍维斯
Horvis!
伊莎波!
Isabeau!
奉血圣之命杀害霍维斯的那一刻
The slaying of Horvis under the King's seal
是个分水岭 光明和黑暗两派对这件事
was a watershed moment, both Light and Dark
都同声讨♥伐♥ 对你倒戈相向
condemned the action and turned against you.
你现在清楚了?
Do you see it now?
你是怎么定下法规 维护和平
How you wrote the laws to enforce the peace
就为了能掩饰你自己?
in order to save your own hide?
霍维斯的死很可能会让矛盾延续几个世纪!
Horvis' death would have ignited centuries of conflict!
不 光明和黑暗两派会因为愤怒而同仇敌忾
No-- Light and Dark would united in their outrage.
他们会因为你的裁决欢呼雀跃
They would have danced at your execution.
团结一心 而有了这一点
Together and with this,
矛盾很可能会烟消云散
the conflict would have resolved.
相反 你选择了隐匿于你的鲜血之下
Instead, you chose to hide behind your blood,
就像孩子藏在他母亲的身后
like a child within the folds of his mother's skirt.
我当时并不知情!
I didn't know!
现在 你能将功补过
Now, you can make it right.
你推动的停战协议随时都可能破裂
The ceasefire you created could implode at any moment,
因为它是建立在谎言之上
because it is based on a false premise.
无论如何 如果你解除了法规
However, if you unwrite the laws,
并让一切顺其自然
and allow fate to take its final course,
真正持久的和平才终将来临
a true and everlasting peace will eventually take hold.
动手吧 血圣
Do it, Blood King.
现在还为时未晚
Before it's too late.
为了你妻子 为了你外孙女
For your wife, for your Grand daughter.
不
No--
你好吗
How are you doing?
哦 气色红润 对啊 躺着
Oh, peachy, yeah-- Laying down
还真能缓解我粉碎了的胳膊的疼痛
has relieved the pain in my shattered arm completely.
嘿 医生 你得帮帮她
Hey, doc, you gotta help her!
看
Look--
噢 天呐 我们得把他们弄进去 可我办不到
Oh, God, we need to get them in there, but I can't--
动手吧 血圣
Do it, Blood King.
现在就动手
Do it now.
特里克 住手!
Trick, stop!
在还来得及的时候结束它
Finish it before it's too late!
别
Don't!
他满嘴谎言
He's filling you with lies.
我已经不知道何为真何为假了
I don't know what's true anymore.
听我说
Listen to me...
解除法规除了带来痛苦 什么都不会发生
Unwriting the laws will cause nothing but pain.
内心深处 特里克 你知道怎么做才是正确的
Deep down, Trick, you know what is right.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表