剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I can't go back yet!!!
我必须做个了结
I have to finish this.
住手! 别缠着我!
Stop! Leave me alone!
好好 我们走 不缠着你
OK, we'll go! We'll leave you alone
不!
No!
看起来某人的附体
Looks like someone's entered
成全了某个人的事业
the surrealist phase of his career.
哦 没事了 你回来了
Oh, it's OK. You're home now.
没事了 没事了
It's alright, it's alright
好了 他来了
Well, there he is.
安然无恙的 我想说 是勉强
Safe and sound, just barely, I might add.
杰森 你能先回房♥间吗
Jason, would you go to your room.
我还有些事情要处理
I have some business to tend to.
那你晚点回来看我吗?
Will you come see me later?
再说吧 现在 先去吧
We'll see. Now, run along.
现在我兑现我的承诺
Let me just get what I owe you.
事实上 我还有别的要求
Actually, there's something else.
放杰森走
Let Jason go.
我知道你爱着他
I know that you're in love with him,
但是你对他所作的这些 都在折磨着他
but this hold you have on Jason is killing him
天哪 你还真是天真 是吗?
My God, you are naive, aren't you?
我才不爱杰森呢
I'm not in love with Jason.
因为我知道这是唯一
I knew that was the only way
能让你这种软心肠的人帮我的方法
to get a bleeding heart like yourself to help me.
如果我现在就放杰森走
If I were to set Jason free right now,
怎么搞清楚
how would I find out how
是不是伐克斯策划的这一切?
Vex put him up to all this?
还有他到底在玩什么猫腻
And exactly what kind of a coup he's planning?
这是能救娜迪亚的东西
Here's the key to saving Nadia.
说好的我要救的是劳伦
The deal was to save Lauren.
是的 可是若想解救劳伦
Yes, but in order to save Lauren,
就得先救娜迪亚
you must first save Nadia.
谁是娜迪亚?
Who's Nadia?
她没告诉你吗?
She didn't tell you?
娜迪亚是劳伦的女朋友
Nadia is Lauren's girlfriend.
为什么你没有把他带来我这边?
Why didn't you bring him to me like we discussed?
现在他被锁起来了 我没法接近了
He's locked inside now and I can't get near him!
你我又没有交易过!
We never had a deal!
而且我再也不会为黑暗异种干活了!
I am never working with The Dark Fae ever again!
为什么你们这些人就不喜欢说实话呢?!
And why doesn't anyone ever tell the truth?!
劳伦?!
Lauren?!
嘿!
Hey!
她走了
She's gone.
你需要点什么吗?
Can I get you anything?
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我只想洗个热水澡
I just want to take a hot bath
洗掉一整天的晦气
and wash this day away.
我真高兴 这案子总算结了
I'm so glad this case is over.
呃 是呀...关于内个
Um, yeah... about that.
在案子了结之际
The case coming to an end and all.
我仿佛发现了杰森
I may have discovered something
画里的意思
in Jason's paintings.
好极了
Fantastic.
我高兴的都快要吐了
I'm so happy right now I could throw up.
看见没? 这是同一面
See? These are two paintings
墙上的两张画
that form one larger painting.
他们出自于同一副画中
They're two panels of the same picture.
你是说摩瑞根想杀伐克斯?
You're saying The Morrigan's gonna try and kill Vex?
然后碰巧被杰森看到了
Jason somehow found out about it,
画得满城都是 没错
painted it all over the city, yup.
说不通啊
Doesn't make sense.
摩瑞根跟杰森不是相爱了嘛
The Morrigan and Jason were in love,
枕边私语 宝贝儿
pillow talk, baby.
她们滚床单的时候她不小心说漏嘴了
She let the goods slip while they were doing the nasty.
摩瑞根是想让我接下案子
The Morrigan was lying about being in love
才说自己爱上杰森的
with Jason so I would take the case.
噢
Oh.
噢
Oh.
她也不会让说漏嘴这么敏感的东西的
And she wouldn't let something this sensitive slip
更何况是对人类 她不会那么蠢
Not to a human. She's smarter than that.
所以说 真的是伐克斯一手策划的
So did Vex really set this entire thing up
好破坏摩瑞根的名声?
to make The Morrigan look bad?
不知道
I don't know.
肯定有人在幕后操作
Someone is pulling the puppet strings.
不过介于伐克斯这么的变♥态♥
But as much as Vex is a total creep
我觉得他是真的想质问杰森
I think he really did want to interrogate Jason
他想知道谁跟他说的秘密
Find out who told him those secrets.
我是说 他都向我承诺了
I mean, he gave his blood oath.
好了...可是如果这位神秘傀儡大♥师♥
OK, OK... but if our mysterious puppet master
操控杰森画出摩瑞根想杀伐克斯
got Jason to paint The Morrigan killing Vex
就意味着有人想栽赃摩瑞根?
Does that mean someone is trying to frame The Morrigan?
想推倒她的权利?
And topple her from power?
利用杀死伐克斯
By actually killing Vex.
那为什么杰森会突然瘫倒掉?
So why did Jason have a total meltdown?
事实上 不只是瘫倒
Actually, it was more than a meltdown
想是在挣扎抵御着某种东西
It was like he was resisting something
在反抗...就好像有东西
Fighting back... Like someone was
在他脑子里 劝说他
in his head trying to convince him
哦 糟了
Oh crap.
我鞭打人们因为他们付钱让我打
I whip people because they pay me.
手铐 乳♥头♥夹 嘶喊 当然的
Handcuffs, nipple clamps, angry yelling, sure
可是谋杀?
but murder?
抱歉 亲爱的 我不干那种事
Sorry, darling, that's not my thing.
而且伐克斯已经做我的客户有很长时间了
Vex has been a good client of mine for a very long time.
没错 可是你不是一直都想
Yes, but haven't you always wanted
让自己的技术更上一个层次吗?
to take your talent to the next level?
这是你的合理发展趋势
This is a logical leap for you.
是呀 没错 我
Yeah, sure. Yeah, I'll do it.
再回想一下 对我的客户来说
When you think about it, it's a logical leap
的确是个合理发展趋势
for someone in my line of work.
你会需要这个的
You'll be needing this.
啊 太好了 进来吧
Ah, yes. Come on in.
你 恩 喜欢玻璃泡泡吗?
Do you, uh, fancy a glass of bubbly?
哦 好耶 真不错
Oh, yes! Very nice
你这笨笨的 小笨蛋
You are a stupid, stupid boy
真是欠管教!
who needs to be disciplined!
对不起嘛 妈咪!
I'm so sorry, Mummy!
我有个惊喜给你哟
I have a surprise for you.
你这是要干嘛?
What do you think you're doing?
你是疯了吗?
Have you lost your bleedin' mind?!
啊!
Ah!
我不想伤到你 女士
I don't want to hurt you lady
现在离这个变♥态♥远一点
Now step away from the pervert.
呃!
Ugh!
这是哪类异种啊?
What kind of Fae is this?
纯人类!
The human kind!
把我的手松开!
Get my hands free!
钥匙在哪?!
Where's the key?!
包里!
In the purse!
天了 我以为我包里的东西够多了
God, I thought I had a lot of crap in my bag
肯吉! 快点!
Kenzi! Hurry!
啧 啧 啧
Well, well, well!
决策 决策 决策
Decision, decisions, decisions.
像这样的时刻 总是在盘问自己
At times like this, one must always ask:
怎样才最好玩儿?!
what would be the most fun?!
她是无辜的
This one is innocent.
还有 你穿的那是个什么?!
And what the hell are you wearing?!
你谋杀我的计划失败了
Your plan to murder me failed.
更讽刺的是 你的朋友
And in a lovely little twist of irony, your friend
SM女王发现自己被掉在刑具上面
the Dominatrix now finds herself in bondage.
我已经受够了你的指控了
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表