剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
I needed to be sure.
这次我得确认
I had to be sure this time.
确认什么?
Sure of what?
迦楼罗取食于我们的愤怒和暴♥力♥
The Garuda feeds off our anger and our violence.
我得确认你和你妈妈不一样
I needed to be sure that you unlike your mother
你可以控制你的怒火
could control that anger.
而不是被你的情感牵着走
Not to be lead by your emotions
让你对血液充满复仇的欲望和渴望
making you vengeful and intent on blood.
为什么是我?
Why me?
为什么对我做这些?
Why do all of this to me?
因为你的能力
Because of your abilities.
他们来自渴望 激♥情♥ 而非侵犯 仇恨
They come from lust passion, not aggression, not hatred
要想打败迦楼罗你必须能够
In order to defeat the Garuda you must be able
攻击之意不在攻 不管你爱不爱听
to attack without attacking and like it or not Succubus
你是完美人选
You're perfect.
但是 时间已经到了 波
But, the time has come, Bo.
这是我们最后的机会
This is our last chance.
什么最后的机会?
Last chance for what?
我需要你领导异种进入战斗
I need you to lead the Fae into battle
对抗他们最强大的敌人
against its greatest enemy.
彻底地打败这些混♥蛋♥
And take this bastard down once and for all.
你怎么说?
What do you say?
接受挑战吗?
Are you up for the challenge?
你愿意做我的勇士吗?
Will you be my champion?
时间到了!
It's time!
快点!
Come on!
我整不明白! 快点!
I don't understand him! Come on!
我们该怎么做?!
What do we do?!
嗨波波! 你一整天都干嘛去了?
Hey Bo-Bo! Where you been all day?
我一直在给你打电♥话♥发短♥信♥!
I've been calling you and texting you!
我是说我除了发短♥信♥还干了别的事
I mean I've been doing other stuff besides texting
或者可以叫"短性"
It might be referred to as "sexting."
波 你还好吗?
Bo, you okay?
哦还好 抱歉 肯吉 我只是 额
Oh yeah Sorry Kenz I just um
我不知道我...今天
I don't what I'm... Today
是最棒的一天?
Has been the best day ever?
是诡异混乱的一天
Was one strange, messed up day.
哥们儿我来告诉你这是
Dude let me tell you it has been
如此诡异 诡异的混乱!
so wickedly, wickedly messed up!
你今天做什么了?
What did you do today?
你想知道我做什么了吗?
Do you want to know what I did?
我现在没心情说这些 肯吉
I can't get into it right now, Kenz.
我现在只能去睡觉
I think I just have to go to bed.
我说了 你想不想知道我做了什么?
I said, do you want to know what I did?
肯吉
Kenzi
长线球 哦 宝贝儿 就像飞得都看不见了
Long fly ball, oh baby, looks like it's gonna be gone,
对是的是看不见了
and yes it is out of here!
全垒打!
Homerun!
而且如果我这么说没有问题 真的是
And if I don't mind my saying it was one
应该被选进名人堂的 而且这不是内特
for the hall of fame, and that is not the first time
第一次挥舞着球棒 告诉你吧...
Nate has swung a bat, let me tell ya...
哦...真棒肯吉
Oh...That's great Kenzi.
我真的很为你开心
I'm happy for you really.
他还让我和他一起去巡演
He even asked me to go away with him on tour.
你觉得我应该去吗?
Do you think I should go?
嗯
Yeah
嗯 去吧
Yeah, go
真的? 太好了!
Really? Okay!
我这就去收拾行李! 啊!
I'm gonna go pack! Ahhhh!
我明天早晨也得早起去...
And I'm gonna get up early tomorrow and...
拯救世界
Save the world.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表