剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Wait 'til the Centauri see this.
你会付出代价的!
You will pay!
好 你要怎么样?
Yeah? What are you gonna do?
用这个"忒性感"的热舞跳死我?
Unsexy breakdance me to death?
不是你!
Not you!
伐克斯!!!
VEX!!!
你叫我 我的女士?
You called, my lady?
啊-啊-啊--
Ah-ah-ah--
结束动作跳什么呢?
Now, what should we do for the finale?
裸体的?
The worm perhaps?
毛虫舞?
While naked.
不! 伐克斯!!!
No! VEX!!!
啊 实在...实在太不幸了
Uh, that's... That's unfortunate.
少来了 贱妖
Save it, Succu-bitch.
起码我不会把我的情人搞成人干
At least my moves don't leave my lovers pureed.
你是黑暗派领头人
You are the leader of the Dark.
所有异种的敌人要来了
The enemy of all Fae is coming,
万福玛丽亚这出戏该让路了
it is time for the Hail Mary pass.
你想做个买♥♥卖♥♥? 行
You want to strike a deal? Fine.
我需要一个快递员帮我从阿什的档案室
I need a courier to fetch me something
拿点东西
from the Ash's archives.
你想让我从光明派那儿偷东西?
You want me to steal from the Light?
阿什死了 那么多异种逃跑了
Well, with the Ash dead and most Fae jumping ship,
可能不会有什么人
it's not like anyone's going to be around
注意到它不见了
to notice that it's missing.
我要你把这个送到我的住处
I need you to deliver this to my personal quarters.
你必须发誓谁都看不到里面的东西
And you have to swear not to show its contents to anyone.
我可做不到
I can't do that.
有什么难的? 你不是
What's the big deal? You're the drip
一直号♥称不结盟的吗
who never shuts up about being unaligned.
否则你就只管高举你的道德
Or, you could take some fake moral hih ground...
眼看着迦楼罗把你关心的人全都杀死
and watch the Garuda slay everyone you ever cared about.
为什么我总觉得这其中有诈呢?
Why do I feel like I'm not reading the fine print?
就给我拿来这个
Just bring me this
我就把伐克斯的监管权交给你
and I will release Vex into your custody.
好像连耗子都没留下...
Looks like even the rats have left...
逗我玩呢...
You gotta be kidding me...
哦
Oh
啊! 啊! 啊!
Ah! Ah! Ah!
滚!
Go away!
我说滚!
I said go away!
你是谁 聋了吗?
What are you, deaf?!
肯吉...
Kenzi...
你喜欢吗? 还要吗?
You like that? You want some more?
我可以打你一晚上...
'Cause I can go all night...
够了
Enough.
时间快到了
About time.
我还以为我们真的失去你了
I was beginning to think we'd really lost you.
戴森 你努力了 虽然适得其反
Dyson, you tried something and it didn't work,
虽说是很蠢的事
something ri-donk-ulous
但杀了席亚拉的不是你 是迦楼罗
But you didn't kill Ciara. The Garuda did.
没把你们全害死 够走运了
I'm just lucky I didn't get you all killed.
我们能逃脱 是因为情急时刻
We made it because when shizz got real,
是你一直坚持到底!
you fought 'til the end!
这些全都要放弃吗?
All of that just to give up now?
怎么? 诺恩把你的骨气也拿走了吧?
What? Did the Norn also take your cojones? Huh?
事实上...
Actually, uh...
什么? 什么时候?
What? When?
哦
Oh
你开玩笑的
You made a joke.
我觉得你把我的最坏一面带出来了
I guess you bring out the worst in me.
那得把最好的一面再带回来
We gotta get back the best of you.
没有你 波无法成功
Bo can't do this without you.
戴森... 又来了
Dyson...again.
还真是没事找虐
What a glutton for punishment.
你的痛苦成让我觉得
Your pain makes possessing that which
拿走你最珍贵的东西...变得更有趣了
is most precious to you... all the sweeter.
你边洗澡边练习的演说吗?
You practice that speech in the shower?
你居然敢把这个...
How dare you bring this...
我的住处...
My dwelling...
可从没被人类踏足过
has never been soiled by a human presence.
我得要回我的爱 诺恩
I need my love back, Norn.
没有了它我什么都不是
I'm nothing without it.
你就跟只无药可救的小狗狗一样
You are as incorrigible as a puppy.
我真该把你的鼻子用报纸包起来!
I aught to wrap your nose with a newspaper!
这个请求不是出于私利
This is a selfless request.
我要变得完整 才能帮助战士
I need to become whole to help the champion
打败想消灭我们所有人的黑暗势力
defeat the coming darkness before it consumes us all.
好...
Well...
神圣树经历了多少风雨了
The Sacred Tree has weathered many a storm.
迦楼罗杀完你们以后
It and I will still be standing long after
我和它还会活很久的
the Garuda has had his fun.
等等
Wait
如果我们有好东西和你交换呢?
What if we have something more valuable to trade?
这本属于一名仙女战士的
This belonged to a Fairy Warrior.
肯定值点钱
Surely that is worth something.
你把席亚拉的手镯偷了?
You stole Ciara's bracelet?
她想把这个和自己埋在一起的!
She would have wanted to be buried with that!
这才是她想要的
This is what she would have wanted.
她愿为你战死 戴森
She fought and died for you, Dyson,
为了所有异种
for all the Fae.
如果他们被迦楼罗打败了
If they fall against the Garuda,
她就白白牺牲了
her sacrifice means diddily squat.
纯铱的...很少见
Genuine iridium... very rare.
戴着它的人拥有天赋神力
And the one who wore it had a gifted essence.
但没有它的主人 这个手镯一无是处
But the power of the bracelet is nothing without the wearer,
而且绝对比不过过狼人唯一的爱珍贵
and it is definitely not as powerful as a Wolf's only love.
不 还价期间 第一次出价她不会接受的
No, we're still haggling. She won't accept a first offer,
没关系 是我也不会...
that's okay, I wouldn't either...
肯吉
Kenzi
是有规矩的
There are rules.
没商量了
We're done.
人...全都是一个样
Humans...they never get nuance.
女士 你浑身腐臭
Lady, you reek of peat moss.
特里克是你的姥爷?
Trick is your Grandpoppy?
哦 我的天 波 你什么感觉?
Oh my God, Bo, how do you feel?
很兴奋
Elated.
我是说 我终于有家人了
I mean, I finally have family.
不卑鄙也不疯狂的真正的家
Real family that's not mean or crazy.
对 特里克是极品中的极品
Yeah, and Trick is the best.
但我还是有点生气
But I'm also kind of furious.
我是说 他对我撒谎 都不告诉我
I mean, he lied to me. Kept this from me.
还欠你三十年的生日礼物
Owes you almost thirty years of birthday gifts.
但我最想知道的是
But mostly I just keep wondering,
他为什么等到世界末日
why did he have to wait
才告诉我?
until the end of the world to tell me?
这个箱子是?
And the case?
我得尽快把这个送到摩瑞根那儿
I'm supposed to deliver it to the Morrigan ASAP.
天哪 我觉得自己就像四眼天鸡!
God, I feel like chicken little!
翠儿鸟与大喵咪吗?
You tawt you taw a puddy cat?
(卡♥通♥片)
不 是翠儿鸟与心理阴影
No, that is Tweety Bird and a terrible impression.
不 我想告诉大家天快塌了
No, I am trying to tell everyone that the sky is falling.
快把我们压扁了 可没人相信
That's it's going to crush us, and no one believes me.
嗨 我可一直和你穿一条裤腿
Hey, I'd never bet against you.
别想这个魔盒了
Forget your magic box.
嗨
Hey
你要坚信你做的事情是对的
Your determination to do what's right
去你的异种规矩
Fae rules be damned
那是你真正的超能力
that is your real superpower.
就是那样...
That's it...
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表