剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Kisses.
明天你把我的安排翻了倍
You had me double booked tomorrow,
我不得不推掉了自己的约会
I had to shuffle my own appointments.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
喔! 这让我想到了
Wow! And to think,
如果我让自己和黑暗异种结盟
if I had aligned myself with the Dark Fae
你也会那么对我的
you could treat me like that too.
别担心她了
Don't worry about her.
她无人能代替
She's irreplaceable.
有个欲望女神在身边和我的艺术家们
Having a Seniatta around when negotiating
谈他们那些"原则"绝对有必要
my artists' 'principles' is a must.
而且
Besides,
只要我一刻不揭她伤疤她就会变懒的
if I don't bust her chops once in a while she gets lazy.
欲望女神?
A Seniatta?
是个意大利的异种
An Italian Fae.
她能控制人内心深处的欲望
She can control a human's inner motivations.
只要你加入黑暗异种 我会给你一个
I'll give you one as a signing bonus--
当作是加入的奖励
if you join the Dark side.
我真心希望这不是你让我来这儿的原因
I really hope that's not why you brought me here.
不是 别提了
No, and boring.
我的众位新星里面有一个就是杰森贝恩斯
One of my rising stars is Jason Baines.
那个人类画家?
The human painter?
他失踪了 还杀了一位黑暗长老
He's gone and killed a Dark Fae elder.
还公开地画出了一些相当敏感的异种机密
And painted some sensitive Fae information in public.
我要你尽快弄清楚是怎么回事 - 尽快
I need you to figure out what's going on - quickly.
为什么是我?
Why me?
我的阵营里看来出了一个奸细
There seems to be a leak in my camp.
我不能确定我能相信谁
Not entirely sure who I can trust.
既然你 独来独往 -- 我只能相信你了
Since you're alone -- you're all I have.
找到那小子 带他来见我
So find the boy and bring him to me.
我没有纠缠人类 害得他们
I'm not in the habit of rounding up humans
被杀的习惯
so they can be murdered.
你还很纠结 是不是?
That's just the thing, isn't it?
我不想杰森死
I don't want Jason killed.
可我为什么要相信你?
And why should I believe you?
我怎么都不可能想见到杰森被杀 是因为
I could never see Jason killed because
我可能已经爱上他了
I seem to have fallen in love with him.
如果我真认为你会采纳我的建议的话
I'd say don't take the job if I thought you had
我会说别接那份工作
any intention of taking my advice,
不过既然你不...
but since you don't--
谢谢
Thank you.
我想你该知道一点我们好心肠的朋友
There's a few things you should know about
摩瑞根的一些事情
our tender-hearted friend The Morrigan.
她是个女妖精拉娜希(里南·希德)
She's a Leanan Sidhe.
那个乡村女歌♥手?
The Country singer?
是个异种尤物
A Fae seductress.
她激发艺术家的灵感 使他们成功
She inspires artists and makes them great
同时也吸食他们的才气
and feeds off their genius.
你可以把她想成一个邪恶的缪斯
An evil muse if you will.
对经纪人来说还真是个方便的技能
Convenient skill for an agent.
不过 她终究还是让那个艺术家发了疯
But, she eventually drives the artist mad
提前进了棺材
and into an early grave.
任何我们熟知又喜爱的 自我毁灭了的巨星
Any self-destructive rock stars we know and love
都碰巧和这些拉娜希约过会?
happen to have dated one of those Leanan Sidhes?
无可奉告
No comment.
谢了 特里克
Thanks, Trick.
波 这孩子杰森杀了一个黑暗异种
Bo, this boy Jason has killed a Dark Fae
他可能因为一次彻底的打击
he might be suffering a complete breakdown.
才让他变得完全不可理喻
Which makes him totally unpredictable.
好了 这儿一定就是画画的地方了
Well, this must be where the painting was.
这么掩盖证据啊
Way to cover the evidence.
异种里就没个看"犯罪现场调查"的?
No one in the Fae world watches CSI?
不过我喜欢杰森画的涂鸦
I like Jason's tag though.
他画的线条太有型了
His lines are awesome.
噢 小太妹也支持艺术了?
Oh, is little miss ragamuffin also patron of the arts?
要是跟我在大街上混得时间一样长
Live on the street as long as I did
你就会碰到形形色♥色♥的乌合之众
you meet a lot of riff raff,
他们全都认为自己是艺术家
and they all think they're artists.
我倒希望认识画其他这些涂鸦的人
I wish I knew who these other tags belonged to.
他在那 唷 唷 ! 约个会吧!
There he is. Yo, yo! Tryst!
噢 美女
Oooh! Girlie!
我就知道你会回来找我的 等一下
I knew you'd come crawling back to me, one sec
你跟这蠢货约会过?
You dated that tool?
没有!
No!
他也就给我买♥♥过一次热狗
He bought me a hotdog once.
而且基本都被他自己吃了
Then he ate most of it.
怎么...想回来重归于好吗?
So... you come back to make things right?
因为 呃 我开始跟别人约会了
Cuz, uh, I started dating this girl
你才没有呢
No, you didn't.
我们在找这个家伙
We are looking for this guy.
你认识他吗
You know him?
切 何止认识 我们就跟亲兄弟一样
Pssssh. Know him? We was like brothers.
我以前经常给他把风
I used to spot for him.
所有街头艺人都得有个把风的
All street artists have a spotter,
以防条子出现 带你进局子管教
in case the cops show up and you gotta book.
那你...最近见过他吗?
Have you... seen him lately?
没有
Nah...
杰森认识了大人物
Jason made it to the bigs.
跟一位热辣的女代理人签约了
Signed with some hot as balls agent lady.
还给他安排了些相当大的展出
Booked him some real legit shows.
阿杰开始疯狂进账了
Jay started making mad dolla bills.
噢 是吗
Oh yeah?
他学聪明了然后把你踹了 对吗?
He wised up and dumped your ass, huh?
没有 我们关系很铁的
Nah, me and Jay was tight.
只是他突然间变得神经兮兮的了
He just started acting crazy all of a sudden.
开始做一些 我以前从没见过的事情
Started doing stuff I ain't never seen before.
比如说?
Like what?
有一次 他画了一只穿警服的猪
One time he painted this pig in a cop's uniform
就在一辆警车的车身上
on the side of a Paddy Wagon
而且当时警♥察♥还在车里呢!
while Five-0 was still inside, yo!
嗑药了?
Drugs?
不可能 杰森连酒都不沾
No, Jason never even drink.
这让我挺难过的
Makes me sad.
他第一次在街上作案的时候
When he first hit the street
我还是他的小扒手
I was his Artful Dodger,
总是能让他脱离危险
always keeping him out of trouble.
你没读过《雾都孤儿》对吧?
You never read Oliver Twist did you?
好像没
Maybe.
他都写啥了
What kind of stuff he write?
谢谢 人才
Thanks, genius.
嘿 肯吉!
Hey, Kenzi!
什么时候能给我当模特 美女
When you gonna let me paint you, girl?
你知道的 泰坦尼克风格 纯高雅的
You know, Titanic style! All tasteful like.
嘿 我已把你刻在心上了
Hey! I tattooed yo'digits over my heart.
在我心里了!
Over my heart!
特里克忽悠!
Trickster!
告诉我你有一种神奇的酒可以让我忘记
Tell me you got some magical booze that can erase
我生命中刚才的那十五分钟 拜托了
the last fifteen minutes of my life, please??
没问题 龙舌兰
Yup. Tequila.
是这样的 杰森在慢慢变疯
So, Jason is slowly going crazy
都是因为摩瑞根
thanks to The Morrigan.
他莫名其妙的溜走了
Somehow he slipped away
并且他把异种的秘密到处画在镇上
and now he's painting Fae secrets all over town.
但是为什么呢?
But why?
可能是他知道了...他的画可以
Maybe he wised up... his paintings could be
警告其他街头艺人
a warning to other artists.
以防被卷入黑暗异界中?
To not get involved with the Dark Fae?
他对待这件事的思路似乎很清晰了
That's a pretty lucid plan for a nut job.
就是有些百思不得其解
Something just doesn't add up.
噢 天哪
Oh God
他不是吧
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表