剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Just forget about Bo.
现在就我跟你两个人
It's just you and me right now.
这些甜甜圈不是你的最爱吗
I thought these donuts were your favourites.
我很喜欢
They are.
发生什么事了?
What's wrong?
我没有对你坦白
I haven't been completely honest with you.
坦白什么?
About what?
所有事情
About everything.
好吧 现在说也不迟啊
Uh, well, now's a good time for the truth.
要是那么简单就好了
Wish it was that easy...
肯吉
Kenzi
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
当然
Of course.
你爱我不?
Do you love me?
我是认真的
That's not a trick question.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
这并不是那么简单的
It's just not as simple as that.
这就是
Yes, it is.
内特 我们不能再在一起了
Nate, we can't be together anymore.
什么?
What?
等一下 好吧 好吧 如果我给了你
Wait, wait, okay, hold on, look, if I'm putting
太多的压力 我把我的问题收回
too much pressure on you, I can back off.
我们可以顺其自然
We can leave everything the way it is
我们不能
No, we can't.
为什么? 发生什么了?
Why? What's changed?
另有新欢了?
There's someone else.
当然没有
No, of course not.
那你害怕什么?
What are you so afraid of?
因为不管发生什么我都在这里陪你 不是吗?
Because whatever it is, I'm here for you, okay?
我会帮助你
I can help you.
我能保护你
I can protect you.
肯吉 遇到你是我今生最大的幸福
You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, Kenzi.
我爱你
I love you.
我们之间所拥有的一切 都不是真的
This thing we have, it's not real.
对我而言是真的
It's real for me.
我也以为是真的
Well, I thought it was real for me too,
可这只是六岁小孩的白日梦
but it was just a six-year-old's fantasy come to life.
我一直希望能行得通
I kept hoping that it would work,
能够感同身受
that I would feel for you what you feel for me,
但我做不到
but I don't.
好吧
Okay.
知道么 你...
You know what, you just--
告诉我该怎么做
You tell me what I can do.
你什么都做不了
There's nothing you can do.
我只是
I just
我不爱你
I just don't love you.
所以你当时说你爱我
So when you told me that you loved me...
只不过是句谎话?
that was all a lie?
不是的
No...
我以为我爱...
I thought I did
不
No
钥匙你留着吧 我要离开这
You can keep that key, because I'm leaving town--
内特 别这样走掉 求你
Nate, don't leave like this, please
那我该怎么走?
So how am I supposed to leave?
很高兴自己深爱的女孩
Happy that the only girl that I ever loved
只是说着玩玩?
just dumped my ass?
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry
我想多了解一下阿什和他的基地
I want to know more about the Ash and his compound.
娜迪亚!
Nadia!
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你在我家都干了些什么?
What were you doing at my place?!
你为什么要袭击肯吉?
Why did you attack Kenzi?
什么?
What?
你做了些什么?
What did you do?
我记不起来了
I, I don't remember
亲爱的 求你了
Baby, please
让波走吧 我们继续聊天
Tell Bo to leave so we can talk.
你不把事情交代清楚
I'm not going anywhere until I find out
我是不会走的
what the hell is going on.
不 不 不
No, no, no
啊!
Ahhh!
Ugh
你好歹找个实力相当的对手吧?
You wanna pick on someone your own size? Huh?
波 不要 不要 你在做什么?
Bo-- No, no, no, what are you doing?
我想要听你解释!
I am getting answers!
劳伦 求你了 让波把刀放下
Lauren, please, tell Bo to put the knife down
我们谈谈
and we can all talk.
不要相信她 劳伦 她在骗你
Don't listen to her, Lauren, it is a trick.
不 波 她生病了 你吓着她了
No, no, Bo, she's sick, you're scaring her--
请把刀放下 波 求你了!
Please put the knife down, Bo, please!
求你了
Please
啊!
Ahhh!
这不管你的事
You stay out of this
娜迪亚 我是劳伦
Nadia, it's me, Lauren
战胜它 宝贝 战胜它
Fight it, sweetie, fight it
哦 劳伦
Oh, Lauren
劳伦? 求求你帮帮我
Lauren? Please, help me
我身体里有个东西
There's something inside of me,
我能感受到它的仇恨!
I can feel its hatred!
它想杀了...
It wants to kill
呃!
Ugh!
是迦楼罗
The Garuda
太疼了
The pain is too much
呃 你快趁现在!
Ugh! You gotta stop it!
阻止它 求你了!
While you still can-- Please!
不 我不能
No, I can't
啊!
Ugh!
我不知道该怎么办!
I don't know what to do!
杀了我 现在
Kill me-- Now--
不 亲爱的 我不能 我不能那么做
No, baby, I can't do that. I can't do that.
波 求你了!
Bo, please! Ugh!
快动手吧 除掉它!
Please! Do it! Make it go away!
波 动手吧
Bo, do it--
算是为她 也为了我
Do it for her, do it for me
我下不了手!
I can't, I can't!
波 快点动手!
Bo, just do it!
它想要我杀人!
It wants me to kill!
波!
Bo!
啊!
Ahhhh!
谢谢你
Thank you
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry
我知道 你用不找道歉
I know, don't say you're sorry.
都是我的错
This is my fault.
这都是我的错
It's all my fault.
求求你 不要扔下我
You stay with me. Please, stay with me.
肯吉?
Kenzi?
嘿 肯吉
Hey, Kenz.
你还好吗?
You okay?
喂
Hey...
怎么了?发生什么事了?
What's wrong? What happened?
我 呃...
I, uh...
和内特
Nate...
分手了
We broke up.
天哪 肯吉 我以为...
Oh...Kenz, I thought
那样行不通的
It was never gonna work.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我不能让他跟我在一起
I couldn't have him in my life
又能免于受伤
and protect him at the same time.
肯吉 我告诉过你
Kenzi...I told you
我知道你告诉过我
I know what you told me
特里克特告诉过我
And what Trick told me,
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表