剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
but I would like to propose a toast.
为新的体验和新的朋友
Here's to new experiences and new friends.
此时此刻
Here, here
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
以水代酒
A toast with water
内特 我期待慢慢了解你
Nate, I am looking forward to getting to know you.
那么...恩...
So...um...
价格是一百 对吗?
It's a hundred, right?
没错
That's right.
你放松就好
You just relax.
然后 等到我回去的时候 这家伙已经醉了
So, by the time that I get back, this guy is so drunk
醉到不行
He's so drunk
他彻底昏在舞台上了
That he's passed out on the stage.
是啊 内特不得不以他躺在那的造型
Yeah, Nate had to finish his whole final set
完成整个演出
with him just lying there.
我没搞懂
I don't get it
为什么你不给保安打电♥话♥把他挪走?
Why didn't you just call security and have him removed?
我不知道 宝贝 为什么你不叫保安?
I don't know, babe, why didn't we call security?
保安 恩 呃 实际上
Security, well, uh, there's actually
当时那只有十五人 所以...
only fifteen people there, so...
等等 你在这绕来绕去讲了半天的故事
Wait, this whole story that you've been telling
结果只有十五人在场的演出?
was about a gig for fifteen people?
实际上 比起星期二的锡达拉皮兹那场
Actually, for Cedar Rapids on a Tuesday
那已经 很棒了
that is, like, amazing.
不 我一点不怀疑
No, I don't doubt that
说真的 这么浪费你的时间值得吗?
Actually, how's this possibly worth your time exactly?
你到底能从中挣多少钱?
How much money could you have possibly made on that?
100刀 也许
A $100 maybe
赖安
Ryan
什么?
Yeah?
五十五
Fifty-five.
五十五
Fifty-five.
嘿 有钱人 这无关于钱
Hey, Richie Rich, it's not about the money.
没错 内特在做他自己喜欢做的事
No, Nate is doing what he loves.
绝对的! 那...那很好!
Totally! That-that's great!
但是 我...听着 我毫不怀疑
But, I...Listen, I have no doubt
你总有一天会在这上面取得成就
that you'll be successful at it one day.
我觉得 公平点来说
I think it's pretty fair to say that Ryan's
赖安很少接触独♥立♥音乐
a little out of touch with the indie music scene.
我刚才很欠抽吗?
Was I being a jerk?
没错 你很欠抽
Yes, you're being a jerk.
我很抱歉 我并不是有意的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything by it.
没关系 伙计 你应该找时间
No worries, man, you should come out
来看一场我的演出
to one of my shows some time.
当然 哦!
Absolutely Oh!
吃的 太棒了!
Food, great!
好棒!
Great!
好了 关于这些东西的吃法
Okay, so the ritual with these things,
把它们一次性都放进嘴里
put them all in your mouth at once
让调料淹没你的味觉
and let the flavors overwhelm you.
这是臭鼬吗?
Is this skunk?
哦 试过你就知道了
Oh, just wait 'til you try it.
快 快 快!
Go, go, go!
好了 怎么样? 什么想法?
Okay, so? Thoughts?
恩
Um
吃起来像是有东西爬进食物里
It tastes like something crawled
最后死在里面了
in the food and died.
说对了! 这是牛百叶!
That's because it did! It's tripe!
牛胃的内膜!
Cow stomach lining!
胃膜?
Stomach lining?
我想要给你们的味蕾来点刺♥激♥挑战
I thought I'd challenge your taste buds a little bit.
我来告诉你什么叫挑战
I will tell you what's been a challenge.
肯吉
Kenzi
哦 嘿 托尼
Oh, hey, Tony
等等 慢点说
Wait, slow down
我马上到
I'll be right over.
伙计们 抱歉 我得走了
Guys, I'm sorry, I have to go,
我刚接了一个大案子
but I just got a lead on a big case
我不想破坏这个聚会 留下来 玩得开心点
I don't wanna break up the party, stay, have fun
多了解一下彼此
and get to know each other.
不 其实 我们这已经差不多
No, actually, we're about done here
不 肯吉 求你了 留在这
No, Kenzi, please, please just stay.
只是
Just
跟玛瑞莎说一声 她会派辆车等你的
Talk to Marrisa, she'll bring the car around front.
我马上来
I'll be there in a moment.
好的
Okay
谢谢
Thanks
听着 我知道这对你们来说一点乐趣都没有
Look, I know this was absolutely no fun for you guys,
对此我很抱歉 这绝对是我的错
and I'm sorry. It is totally my fault.
我不该替你们点餐
I never should have ordered the food for you,
不该选这么一家装逼的饭店
never should have chosen such a pretentious restaurant.
我只是想给你们留个好印象
I was just trying to impress you guys.
令波开心
And make Bo happy.
所以 请帮我个忙 留下来吧
So, please do me a favour, stay.
点些喝的 或许还有些吃的
Order a few drinks, maybe something to eat.
龙虾卷 谢谢
Lobster rolls, thank you.
龙虾 好的
Lobster, yes
还有 我有个惊喜给你
And, I have a surprise for you.
我安排了一个好朋友来这儿玩
I've arranged for a friend of mine to drop by,
她是个经纪人
she's an agent.
她可以为你打开一些门路
She can open some doors for ya.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
呃 你开玩笑吗? 这太棒了
Uh, are you kidding me? That would be awesome.
很好
Great!
波的朋友就是我的朋友
Anything for friend's of Bo's.
享受吧
Enjoy.
你能相信这些吗?
Can you believe this?
跟经纪人面对面交流?
A face to face meeting with an actual agent?
太难以置信了
That's incredible.
是啊
Yeah.
难以置信
Yeah, incredible.
我们到底来干嘛的?
What are we doing here exactly?
我来是为了案子 如果你不喜欢
I'm here for a case, you can wait outside
可以在外面等我
if you don't like it.
不 不 不 没什么 我想看你工作
No, no, no, it's fine. I'm dying to watch you work.
来吧
Come on
嘿
Hey
嗨 谢谢你能来
Hi, thank you for coming back.
她在哪?
Where is she?
你们进来时正好路过她
You just passed her on the way in.
戴尔芬
Delphine
戴尔芬 等等!
Delphine, wait!
哦 要开始跑步了
Oh, we're running now.
你是谁?! 你想怎么样!
Who are you?! What do you want from me?!
别紧张 好吗?
Relax, okay?
我们不会伤害你 只是想问你几个问题
We're not gonna hurt you, we just have a few questions.
好点了吗?
Better?
恩
Yeah.
这太惊人了
That's amazing.
你们是谁?
Who are you guys?
我们是科尔的朋友
We're friends of Cole's.
我们想查明他身上发生了什么
We're just trying to figure out what happened to him.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我只是... 我想去看
I just...I wanted to go see
勃兰登堡门 在柏林 你知道吗?
the Brandenburg Gate, in Berlin, you know?
但是我们没有足够的钱
But we didn't have enough money.
后来我们从别的背包客那打听到
And then we heard about this place where some
有这么一个地方
of the other backpackers were going.
什么地方?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表