剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
No, I'm sorry.
波 我最不想做的事就是伤害你
Bo, the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you.
可你得重新开始了
But you've got to move on.
因为我已经开始了
Because I already have.
一切进展顺利不觉得么?
all thingsonsidered. Don't you?
我相信你已经取得很多
I'm sure the experience provided you
有关波的重要信息了
with some valuable insights about Bo.
还有知道谁在保护他
And who among us protect her.
是么?
Really?
你说的没错
I suppose you're right.
我依旧是那么聪明
Still, it was all very clever.
并没有那条规定说
Nothing in the rules about bringing
不能让猎物起死回生的
the Stag back from the dead.
明显的问题:一个被关了80年的罪犯
Obvious question: after eighty years in prison,
怎么可能知道波是谁
how did the Stag even know who Bo was,
更别说是找到她了?
let alone where to find her?
我可能在那女孩逃跑之前
I may have had something mentioned
给了她一点小提示
to the girl in passing, and enabled her escape.
谁会记得呢?
Who remembers?
我还是不相信
Well, I still find it hard
你不远万里来到这
to believe you traveled all this way
就为了参加什么仪式
just for a swearing in ceremony,
或是单纯来看波的
or for a closer look at Bo.
哦...
Oh...
有传言跟耳闻说
There may have been rumours,
你可能不只是
tweaking certain higher ears
木豆酒吧老板
that you may not be Fitzpatrick,
这么简单
simple barkeep at all.
其实你的真实身份是 血圣
That you may in fact be, the Blood King.
那我就等着看这些传言不攻自破吧
I would be happy for those rumours to cease.
那些都是神话故事里的
It's the stuff of fairytales.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
不过...如果是真的
Although... IF it were true,
我可以告诉你 理事会很难相信
I can tell you the Council would find it hard
你甘愿牺牲自己的身份
to believe you're satisfied
窝在这里做酒馆掌柜的
with the underwhelming challenge of tavern keeper.
这里更偏向清吧 其实
It's more of a gastropub, really.
你可以去跟最高理事会的人说
You may assure the High Council that I have
我对最高职权并没有兴趣
no pretensions towards power.
我相信他们会很高兴听见的
I'm sure they'll be pleased to hear that.
只要他们不要再追查伊法的下落了
So long as there are no more efforts to locate Aife.
这么说...伊法真的复出了
So... Aife did resurface.
她就是那个波的妈妈 对吗?
And she's the mother of this Bo, then?
这些我不能说
I can't speak to those.
不过 我还是觉得长♥期♥隐居生活
But, I imagine I would find my continued retirement
会更加吸引我 如果理事会
more "attractive", if the Council were
能答应这个友善的请求
to agree to this friendly request.
我跟你保证一回去就会跟他们报信的
I'll be sure to mention it to them upon my return.
容我说一句
And may I say,
我荣幸之极
what an honour it has been?
酒吧掌柜个头
Bartender, my ass.
那么
Well
本来应该很诗意的才对
That was supposed to be a lot more epic.
壁炉火应该点亮的
Thunder bolts were supposed to go off.
音乐也该起的
Music was supposed to play.
滚床单
Nakedness
应该有滚床单的才对
There was supposed to be nakedness.
都没成 对吧?
Didn't happen, huh?
基本上 我就算是让自己
Mostly I just kind of made an asshat
碰了一鼻子灰
out of myself, for nothing.
闭嘴 你没有
Shut up. You did not.
真的结束了
It's really over.
这次是永远结束了
For good this time.
可我就是不明白
I just I can't understand
他为什么不去为我们而战
why he doesn't want to fight for us.
这就是所谓的提姆效应吧
I think it's The Tim Effect.
谁是提姆?
Who's Tim?
本人的初恋
First guy I ever lurrved.
直到某天被我抓到劈腿
Until I found him with another girl.
背后有个默默的小三
Lurrving her from behind.
然后呢?
What happened?
最后 我准备去原谅他
Eventually, I was ready to forgive him
重新开始 精神上
to move on: mentally.
可我的心就是不受控制
But my heart would not fricking listen.
我回想起以前在一起的时光
I remembered how great we were.
虽然怀念
I missed it.
但我却怎么也找不到当年的感觉了
But, I just couldn't get myself to feel it again,
不管多努力
even if I tried.
我认为诺恩对戴森做的就是这个
I think that's what the Norn did to Dyson.
她在戴森的心理放了一个心结
That's the kinda whammy she put
在他每次想到你的时候
on Dyson's heart when he thinks of you.
不同的是 我并没有做错
Except I didn't do anything wrong.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
你知道最闹心的是什么吗?
You know what the irony is here?
我可是个淫妖诶
I'm a freaking Succubus.
我能得到全天下的男人
I can make any man want me.
却唯独不能让这一个爱上我
But I can't make this one man love me.
你想让我给你报仇解气吗?
Do you want me to beat the snot out of him?
我绝对会去的
I totally will.
他超呵护那把小胡子的
He's so girly about that beard,
我可以帮你恶搞一下
I need to mess it up a little bit.
不管他做了什么 肯吉
Whatever he did, Kenzi
都是为了我
he did it for me.
他只希望我们做朋友得话
He needs us to be just friends:
我得告诉他我并不介意
I gotta tell him I'm okay with that.
所以...要对自己撒谎么
So... you're gonna lie.
可不呗
Damn right.
祝你好运咯
Good luck with that.
再吃一桶呗
Another pint
香草味的 我知道
Vanilla this time. I know.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表