剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
are responding to me today?
她喜欢你
She loves you.
她是咱们搞定罗斯家族唯一的希望
And she's our only chance to nail the Rose Family.
你掩护我 好吧?
You got my back, right?
你呆在下风口就成
Try to stay downwind.
孩子们 巴巴·雅加根本不存在
Girls. There is no Baba Yaga.
就像世上没有圣诞老人
Like there is no Santa Claus or
跟诚实的乌克兰人一样
an honest Ukrainian.
我可爱的家人 同样还带点种族主意
My charming fam? Also a wee bit racist.
你知道还有什么是本不该存在的吗?
You know what else aren't supposed to exist?
淫妖
Succubi.
好吧 跟我的姑妈当面接吻来证明观点这招?
OK Making out with my peeps to prove a point?
真的有够恶心!
Totally gross!
你是何方妖魔啊?
What demon are you?
她比镜子里的那个老妖婆
She's a lambchop compared to the hag
弱远了 好了 给她看看
in the mirror. Okay, show her
妈呀
Blya
我知道该怎样召唤巴巴 是理论上的...
I know how to summon the Baba in theory...
好吧 该将理论用于实践当中了
It's time to put that theory to the test.
香奈儿小姐
Miss Chanel--
在我们录音之前 先来澄清几件事
Just to clarify, before we start taping:
你愿意以阿尔贝托女朋友的身份
You're willing to go on record as
被记录下来吗?
Alberto's girlfriend?
行吧
I guess.
好的
Okay.
我是说
I mean
戴森探员告诉我应该这么做的
Detective Dyson told me I should.
好的 很好 那你能证明
Good, great And you'll testify
是你的前男友雇人
that your ex-boyfriend ordered the hit
袭击罗斯一家的吗?
on the boss of the Rose family?
他干过很多缺德事
He did a lot of terrible things.
男人都一样
Guys do.
哦 惨了
Oh, shite
你要来杯咖啡吗
Would you want some coffee
是不是跟某人很像?
Isn't that just like a man?
他告诉你会保护你
To tell you he'll protect you,
然后因要事在身而延误了!
then show up late for your deposition!
然后抛弃你!
And abandon you!
戴森 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Dyson, you son of a bitch!
拿命来!
I'll kill you!
喔 喔 喔
Whoa, whoa
戴森 给我滚回来 现在!!!
Dyson, get back here right now!!!
我准备好召唤巴巴·雅加了
I am ready to summon Baba Yaga.
那是什么?
What's that?
这是预防女巫的
It protects the wearer from the witch.
那我们的呢?
Where's ours?
我只有这一个 免谈了
I only have the one Moving on.
噢 主啊
Oh lordy
哦 我亲爱的主啊
Oh, sweet, sweet Susan
我好怕 我连发誓的勇气都没有了
I'm so scared, I can't even swear right now.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I might vom.
只不过是镜子里的老阿婆嘛
It is an old lady in a mirror.
不 巴巴·雅加是我陪伴我童年
No! Baba Yaga is the monster who haunted
噩梦中的阴影
my childhood nightmares.
我有说过我想吐吗?
Did I mention the vom?
你要是害怕 那我也害怕
You're scared. I'm scared.
我陪你一起害怕
So we'll be scared together.
好吗? 跟往常一样
Okay? Like always.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
天灵灵 地灵灵
Mee vizev-ay-em te-beh-ah
各路神仙显神灵
ve-eed-mah lez-oh-ov
天灵灵 地灵灵
Mee vizev-ay-em te-beh-ah
各路神仙显神灵
ve-eed-mah lez-oh-ov
将鲜血奉上
Mee vizev-ay-em te-beh-ah
请求神灵指示
ve-eed-mah lez-oh-ov
请老天救救我
Obosratsya Obosratsya
你最好别尿裤子
Then you best be wearing a diaper.
将鲜血奉上
Mee vizev-ay-em te-beh-ah
请求神灵指示
ve-eed-mah lez-oh-ov
肯吉
Kenzi??
小声点 妖孽
Hush, demon
我们需要她神志不清
We need her in a trance.
巴巴·雅加 巴巴·雅加 巴巴·雅加
Baba Yaga, Baba Yaga, Baba Yaga.
巴巴·雅加 巴巴·雅加 巴巴·雅加
Baba Yaga, Baba Yaga, Baba Yaga
我以波的名义
I seek vengeance in Bo's name.
向一个叫戴森的人寻仇
On the one called Dyson.
我已经妥善安排那个请求了
And I made good on the plea.
巴巴·雅加?
Baba Yaga?
你好
Yeah, hi.
给戴森下的那个诅咒虽然是以我的名义
The curse on Dyson was invoked in my name,
但是未经我的允许 我想撤销它
but not with my permission. I want it gone.
我可以解除咒语
I can remove the affliction.
太好了
Great.
以下咒名义下淫妖
In exchange for the Succubus
本人作为交换
in whose name it was made.
什么?
What?
呃!
Ugh!
德米拉!
Ludmila!
德米拉!
Ludmilla!
波!!! 不 不!
Bo!!! No, no!
咒语是我下的
I'm the one that invoked the curse!
该偿还的人是我!
I'm the one that should pay!
肯吉 不!
Kenzi, no!
我正等着你这么说呢
Baba Yaga: I was hoping you'd say that.
我要淫妖也没用
I have no need for a Succubus.
要是一位年轻的姑娘的话?
But a nubile young girl?
肯吉?
Kenzi?
肯吉!!!
Kenzi!!!
波?
Bo?
德米拉姑妈?
Aunt Ludmila?
巴巴·雅加?
Baba Yaga?
雅加 女士?
M-Ms. Yaga?
哦 天呐
Oh God
好明目张胆的骨架收集啊
Bone collection on display
噢 恐怖的俄♥罗♥斯♥农具
Oh, scary Russian farm tools
常见的骷髅酋长
Normal skeleton sheik
波!
Bo!
波 你听到了吗??
Bo, can you hear me??
不要害怕
Do not be scared.
你并不孤单
You are not alone.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我们都来自镜子之外
We came through mirror.
和你一样 我们都属于她的
Like you. We are hers.
不不不 噢 不是吧
No, no, no oh no waysies
我们必须逃出去
We gotta get out of here
赶在她回来之前
Before she gets back
打开呀!
Open!
肯定有路能出去
There's gotta be a way out
还是来熟悉一下你的杂物活吧
Better see to your chores.
杂物活?!
Chores?!
是啊 妇女典范玛莎·斯图尔特!
Yes, insane Martha Stewart! That is definitely
那还真是我们该担心的
what we should be worrying about.
巴巴·雅加
Baba Yaga
别说她的名字
DON'T SAY HER NAME.
你肯定不想你在这地方
You really don't want to draw attention
引人注目
to yourself in this place.
来吧
C'mon
帮我们准备晚宴吧
Help us prepare to the feast.
波 我不知道我身在何方
Bo, I don't know where I am.
你又岂能知道?
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表