剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
No please.
维尔马 不!
Velma no!
别往我这边跑!
Dont come this way!
电视在那儿!
The TV's right there!
好的
Okay.
好了 维尔马 保持冷静好吗?
Okay Velma just stay calm okay?
给你 这就对了
Here we go. There you go.
凯顿跑了
Cayden's gone.
他流血了
He's bleeding.
你没事嘛?
You okay?
就是差点小命被报销
The boy's may have retreated permanently.
除此之外 我没事
Other than that I'm fine.
维尔马!
Velma!
斯特凡!
Stefan!
斯特凡!
Stefan!
斯特凡!
Stefan.
有埋伏
Ambush.
好多埋伏
Too many.
告诉国王我尽力了
Tell the King I tried.
不 兄弟 你得亲口告诉他
No mate You'll tell him yourself.
照顾好席亚拉...
Take care of Ciara...
不!
No!
他会被授予与他勇气相等的葬礼
He will receive a burial befitting his bravery.
席亚拉在哪儿?
Where is Ciara?
国王来找过她了
The King came for her.
她明早会被封为皇后
She'll be made his Queen in the morn.
国王派斯特凡去送死
The King sent Stefan to his death
就为了把席亚拉占为己有?
so he could claim Ciara for his own?
没错
I.
你要去哪儿?
Where are you going?
去让国王血债血还
To shed the King's blood as he shed Stefan's.
你们谁要阻拦我?
You would fight me on this?
你知道我们会的
You know we would.
我们一心只效忠国王
We serve the King and no one else.
我不会跟兄弟动手
I won't fight my brothers.
我也不会再效忠国王了
But I can serve the King no more.
你真该过来瞧瞧
Should really get that looked at.
是呀
Yeah.
被你逮着了 伙计
You got me good there buddy.
你能治愈他吗 波?
Can you heal him Bo?
我只能将性元气送进某人体内
I can only breathe sexual chi into someone.
这超出我的能力范围了
This is beyond me.
太迟了 兄弟
It's too late, man.
我去帮你找医生
I'm gonna get you a doctor.
我不是斯特凡
I'm not Stefan.
救了我他也不会回来了
Saving me won't bring him back.
我不该对你用狼的力量
I shouldn't have used my wolf on you.
战争是不择手段的战争 不是吗?
All's fair in war and war, isn't that right?
都现在了 你还要跟我"玩儿尊敬"?
You're not getting all "honourable" on me now?
荣誉是给弱者的
Honour's for the weak.
你多年前就说对了
You were right all those years ago.
独自在外拼搏
To strike out on your own.
不 兄弟 我们是狼
No mate, we're wolves.
注定要结群漂泊
Meant to travel in packs.
隐居的生活很适合你
The solitary life worked for you.
只是花了很长时间找到自己的群体
It just took me a while to find a new pack.
我们几乎就能远走高飞了
We almost got away.
我们? 你什么意思?
We? Who are you talking about?
她会爱上我的 最终
She would have loved me. Eventually.
戴森 你最好过来看看
Dyson. You're going to want to see this.
席亚拉?! 天呐 席亚拉!
Ciara?! God Ciara!
没事了
It's okay.
戴森!
Dyson!
波 刀子
Bo, your knife.
这么多世纪了...
All these centuries...
我以为再也见不到你了
I never thought I'd see you again.
凯顿告诉我国王死后你自杀了
Cayden said after the King died you killed yourself.
某一天 他表明自己爱上我了
At some point he decided he loved me.
然后 我也该爱上他
And more, that I should love him back.
他伤到你了吗?
Did he hurt you?
没有 我没事 你救了我
No I'm fine. You saved me.
严格来说 应该是我救的
Technically I think I saved you.
我说我 我找到了你 恩 我叫波
I mean I found you. I mean, I'm Bo.
- 对 波 - 这是席亚拉
Yes Bo, this is Ciara.
幸会 波 还有谢谢你
It's a pleasure, Bo. And thank you.
你跟戴森...老相识吗?
So you and Dyson... go way back?
战争时期我训练过他们群队
I trained his pack in the art of war.
你是迁移兵么?
Are you a shifter?
不 你介意吗?
No. Do you mind?
我父亲是个精灵 母亲是个战神
My father was Fairy and my mother Scuffock.
她将她的战士训练技能传授给了我
She passed her warrior training skills on to me.
我是个淫妖
I'm a Succubus.
他不见了
He's gone.
由他去吧 他已经变了
Let him go then. He's a changed man.
一辈子的战争让他够难过的了
A life of war made him hard.
最起码 他让我们彼此又相遇了
If nothing else, he brought us into each other's lives again.
是呀 他的确
Yes. He did do that.
维尔马 拜托 别这样 !
Velma, please! No!
正如我所说 维尔马是个很乖的
As I was saying, Velma is a sweet
需要家的死亡蠕虫
old Death Worm who needs a home.
你对我们之前的商议安排还有疑问
And you had doubts about our little consulting arrangement.
看看我们 你跟我 一起商议
Look at us, you and me, consulting, together.
放那边
Over there.
小心点
And be careful.
我可不是为了什么"商议"来的
I didn't do this because of any "arrangement".
给我开长发♥票♥
Well send me the invoice anyway.
至于杀人蠕 我会安置它
As for the worm, I'll take care of it.
是她
Her.
说什么?
Pardon?
她不是物种
She's not a thing.
她是...恩 她是个大活人
She's a...well, she's alive anyway.
她应该得到尊重跟友好
And she deserves some kindness and respect.
像其他人一样
Like all living things.
哈 摔倒 湿身了吧
Ha, you fell. You're wet.
有趣的想法
Interesting idea.
对这些个东西友好
Be kind to the things.
就算我扩大了自己的友好度
And if I do extend this kindness and respect,
又能得到什么?
what do I get?
你会令她的朋友非常高兴的
You'll be making her friends very happy.
你是她的朋友吗?
Are you her friend?
是
Yes.
我明白了 如果这能让你高兴得话 波
I see. Well if it will make you happy, Bo,
我会尽最大努力照顾好她的
I will take very good care of her.
我觉得你是不是想说"谢谢"
I think the words you're looking for are "thank you."
是的 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
最讨厌广♥告♥了
I hate commercials.
对了 劳伦还好吗?
By the way, how is Lauren?
我不知道 我很久没跟她联♥系♥了
I don't know. Haven't spoken to her in days.
你当然没有咯
Of course you haven't.
过来吧 亲爱的 我们来安置好你
Come along, my dear. Let's get you settled.
笔就放那儿
Leave the pen.
再见 亲爱的
Bye dear.
我不能睡你的床
I'm not taking your bed.
我睡地板没事
The floor is fine for me.
我可不会让你睡地板的
I'm not letting you sleep on the floor.
看在上帝的份上 戴森 我们以前还睡泥上呢
For heaven's sake, Dyson, we used to sleep on dirt.
只在出于必要的情况下
Only out of necessity.
让我像你从前照顾我们一样照顾你吧
Let me take care of you the way you took care of us.
都那么多年了
All those years ago.
发生太多变化了
So much has changed.
我们又在此
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表