剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Thank you.
你对我够好了
You've been good to me.
可不是每个故事都是快乐结局的
But not every story has a happy ending.
你个蠢货!
Dumb ass!
我能闻到气味
I can see auras.
你的气味把萨宾迷得不浅
And yours is totally hot for Sabine.
你想要我怎么办?
What do you want from me??
第一部吗?
For starters?
承认你对她的爱
Admit that you love her.
什么?
What??
好吧!
Fine!
我爱她
I love her,
我爱她 行了吧!
I love her, okay!
她是我毕生的挚爱
She's the only one I've ever loved.
那你为什么背叛她?
Then why did you betray her?
我没有!
I didn't!
也可能是我
But I might as well have.
知道我的家人吗
You know, my family
他们可不是好东西 你明白吗?
They're not good people, do you understand?
他们发现了我们
They found out about us
火冒三丈 说我玷污了
and they were furious that I'd jeopardize
家族名声!
the family name!
所以他们告密给光明派
So they tipped off the Light Fae.
我试了好多年 想找别的方法
I tried for years to figure out some way
救萨宾 好多年
to help Sabine. Years.
可我能怎样呢? 我是个黑暗异种
But what could I do? I'm Dark Fae.
即使到现在 我也只能在远处看着她
Even now, all I can do is glimpse her from afar.
有件事情你能做
There is something you can do.
来猎场帮助我们
Come with me to the hunt.
帮我们救她
Help me save her.
不行
No
我不想又让她保留希望
I don't want to get her hopes up.
这样顺其自然最好
It's best I just let her be.
如果你真的爱她
If you really love her
就为她而战
You'd fight for her.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
你们是最后三位
You, the final three,
来证明自己有资格竞争的人
have proven yourselves worthy Contenders.
今天的规则很简单
The rules today are simple:
你们只能用批准的武器
You may use sanctioned weapons only.
不准相互残杀
You may not kill one another.
游戏中设有藏身处
The Stag has been provided with the hidden location
内有警报铃 如果被她找到 摇响
of the hidden bell. If she finds it, rings it,
你们就都被淘汰
you are all disqualified.
开始捕猎吧
Let the hunt begin.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
相信
Yeah
去找警报铃吧
Let's find this bell.
好了 就在那
Okay There it is.
现在 只要等着萨宾
Now, if Sabine can just make it here
找到这里 摇响它了
in one piece and ring it.
至少没有别人找到这 是个好兆头
At least no one else has found it, good sign.
那边
There
别停下
Don't stop.
得快跑
You've got to run.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 不 不!
No! No, no, no!
萨宾 快跑!!
SABINE! RUN!!!
快 快 快!
Go, go, go!!!
呃
Ugh!
萨宾!
Sabine!
她死了
She's dead.
请让我们安葬她吧?
If you'll leave the fallen to us?
之前说过 我们不是怪物
As I told you: we aren't monsters.
我们也正想安葬她
Tend to her burial as you wish.
与此同时:看起来我们阿什的位置
Meanwhile: it looks like we have ourselves
有新主人了
a new Ash to crown.
你就是那个淫妖 是吗?
You're the Succubus, aren't you?
那个想怎样就怎样的家伙
The one that does as she pleases.
现在可不行了
Well, not anymore.
安全了
Clear.
她伤怎样?
How's the wound?
只是软组织受伤
It's just soft tissue damage.
我已经尽最大努力让她
I tried to spin her out of the arrow's path
偏离箭的轨道了
as best I could
你为她而战了
You fought for her.
接下来留给医生吧
Let the doctor do the rest.
你干得很棒
You did well.
如果伤得再重些 就没希望了
If it'd hit the heart, we'd have no hope.
现在就看毒性了
The problem will be the poison.
不过我们有所准备
But we prepared for that.
汉密斯
Hamish
你来了
You came.
只是晚了83年
Just eighty-three years late.
噢
Oh
我知道你会来的
I knew you'd come.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得科学可以让传统
I guess science kicks the crap
滚一边去了 对吧?
out of tradition, huh?
嗨
Hi.
波 我
Bo, I
等等 让我...
Wait Just...
让我说几句
Just let me say a few things.
谢谢你
Thank you.
冒了那么大的危险来保护我
For taking such a risk to protect me.
还有...
And...
哇 这好像有迟了
Wow, this is overdue
对不起
I'm sorry.
直到最近我还一直很固执
Until recently I've been kind of stubborn.
忽视了我们之间有多美好
And blind about how good we were together.
所以
So
我们现在重新开始
Here's to starting over.
如果你愿意
If you'll let me.
一切都是我的错
This is my fault
我很显然怪我当初没有考虑清楚
I obviously wasn't as clear as I should have been.
我说过 一日为狼众生为狼
I told you once that wolves mate for life.
当我给予你爱时
Well, I gave that love to you.
我并不后悔
And I don't regret it.
可是 被诺恩女神拿走了
But, the Norn took it.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know
死疯婆子肥猪诺恩
Big, fat, crazy Norn.
从何时起 我们让陌生人
Well, since when do we let strangers
控制生活了 戴森?
control our lives, Dyson?
你什么时候成这样了?
Since when is that you?
自从我得付出代价
Since it's the price I needed to pay
来救你后
to save your life.
为此我很感激
And I'm grateful for that.
真的
I am.
可是她只让你不能再有前的感觉 戴森
But she made you stop feeling what we had, Dyson.
她没有阻止我
She didn't make me.
我
I just
我只想要再试一次
I just want to try again.
我不想
I don't.
求你
Please
戴森 你不是真心的!
Dyson, that is not you talking!
我可以操控你 你懂的
I can make you, you know.
我可以强制你爱上我
I can make you love me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
是我对不起
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表