剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
If I could draw your attention
对维尔马的手提电视的关注
to Velma's portable television set.
这便是她最宝贵的财产
It is her most treasured possession.
也是激活她的关键
It is also her activation key.
如果你将其从她身边夺走 你将激怒她
If you take it from her, you will incite rage.
嘿
Hey.
最重要的一点是
Now it's important to note that
无论是谁掌握了这一激活关键
whoever holds the activation key...
用来操控维尔马
...controls Velma.
此外 电视的持有者
Furthermore, the holder of the television
将永远不会成为维尔马攻击的对象
will never be targeted by Velma.
把电视还给我!
Gimmie back my TV!
现在维尔马 我将把电视还给你
Now Velma, I will give the television back to you
如果你乖乖的 毁掉
if you be good and obliterate
那辆大坏卡车的话
that big bad truck.
好!
Yeah!
让维尔马静下来的方法很简单
Deactivating Velma is simple.
只要把电视还给她
Just give her back the television.
永远别把电视放弄丢了
Never, ever misplace the television.
我分不清自己是被震撼了 还是被吓到了
I don't know whether to be impressed or terrified.
我是被吓到了
I'm going with terrified.
现在不多说了
Now without further ado.
竞标开始
Let the bidding begin.
我们从两千万起标
We're gonna start it at twenty million dollars.
现在是两千万 两千万
Right now, twenty million, twenty million.
两千五 我听到有人出价两千五?
Twenty-five.Do I hear twenty-five?.
现在是两千五百万 三千? 有出三千的吗?
Tweny-five right there. Thirty? Do I have thirty?
三千万 四千万!四千万!
Right there thirty. Forty! Forty million!
四千万?五千万!
Do i hear fifty? Fifty right there!
七千五!现在是七千五了!
Seventy-five! We have seventy-five million!
九千?九千万美元!
Ninety? Ninety million dollars!
有出一亿的吗?
Where's the hundred?
一亿美元 就是你!
One hundred million dollars. Right there that's you!
谁出一亿两千万?
Who's one twenty?.
现在的出价是一亿两千万美元
We have one hundred and twenty million on the table.
一亿两千万美元一次 一亿两千万美元两次
Going once. Going twice.
一亿五千万美元!
One hundred and fifty million dollars!
一亿五千万美元 现在是一亿五千万
One hundred and fifty million dollars, one fifty right here.
如果你把这事儿搞砸了
If you mess this up for us there's
你很可能还会倾家荡产
a chance you'll leave in a bucket.
抱歉 拍卖♥♥狂热病
Sorry. Auction fever.
前排的女士出价一亿五千万!
A lady in the front, one hundred and fifty!
一亿五千五百万
One hundred and fifty five.
这里出价一亿五千五百万
One hundred and fifty five million dollars right here.
一亿五千五百万一次 一亿五千五百万两次
Going once, going twice.
成交!一亿五千五百万美元!
Sold! One hundred and fifty five million dollars!
掌声送给她 恭喜这位女士!
Put your hands together. Congratulations mam!
太棒了
Well done.
干得好
Good job.
是 现在我们要做的就是别为
Yeah, now all we gotta do now is not pay
死亡蠕虫买♥♥单 绑♥架♥杀手祖母
for the Death Worm, kidnap killer Grandma
悄无声息的从这儿离开
and get the hell out of here without getting liquefied.
一点儿也不难
No biggie.
嗨 我是
Hi. I'm
不必知道名字
No names.
一手交钱一手交货 就这么简单
You give me the money I give you Velma. Simple.
别出声孩子 我在读故事呢
Hush up, children. I'm watching my stories.
我收现金 黄金 珠宝或者银行转账
I take cash, gold, jewels or bank transfer.
什么都不收怎么样
How about none of the above.
以阿什的名义 我没收这件武器
In the name of The Ash, I confiscate this weapon.
我不这么认为 孩子们
I don't think so. Boys
嘿!
Hey!
我们走 起来!
Let's go, move!
你好呀波尔金 旧相识 老朋友
Hello Brikim, old buddy, old pal.
凯顿 该死
Cayden. Damn.
听着 我可以解释这一切
Look, I can explain.
这怎么回事?
What's going on here?
你们认识?
You two know each other?
这得追溯当了不是吗?
We go way back don't we?
我们一起窃取武器
We stole the weapon together,
然后一起运输武器
then we transported the weapon together,
最后我们要一起卖♥♥了它
and we were going to sell the weapon together.
只不过你违背了最后一步不是吗 伙计?
Only you reneged on that last part didn't you, partner?
凯顿 你这个骗子杂种
Cayden, you lying bastard.
现在听着 这些就别再提了
Now listen, you need to forget about this.
回到从前 五五分帐如何?
Go back to our 50/50 split?
六♥四♥?
60/40?
不必了 我这次想自己干完这一笔
Nah, I think I'll finish this gig solo.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
没你帮忙我是办不到的
I couldn't've done it without you.
你不会想要惹毛她的 对吧?
You really don't wanna mess with this. Do you?
把电视还给我!
Give me back my TV!
玛玛!我们走
Mama! Let's go.
当心
Watch out.
怎么回事? - 动感光波奶奶呢?
What happened? Where's the laser Granny?
凯顿呢?
Where's Cayden?
他跑了
He's gone.
他带走了维尔马
Cayden took Velma.
没想到他是只披着狼皮的狼
Turns out he was nothing but a wolf in wolf's clothing.
我们怎么就没预料到呢?
How did we not see this coming?
因为我们的大狼哥只有后见之明?
Because big whoopsies are only 20/20 in hindsight?
这么说 凯顿跟那个叫波尔金的
So Cayden and that Brikim dude
起初就偷走了死亡蠕虫
stole the Death Wo to beginith.
很显然 直到波尔金背信弃义之前
They we obviously in it together
他们还是一伙儿的
until Brikim snatched the weapon for himself.
他枪开得到挺干脆的
Almost pulled it off with that quickie auction of his.
很抱歉把大家都牵扯进来
I'm sorry I got you guys involved in this.
我太相信他了...没想过他会欺骗我
I trusted him... I didn't think he'd betray me.
哟 阿戴 抱歉现在不是发呆的时候
Yo. D? This isn't the time to hit the snooze button.
我们还有个无敌老人家要去找
We got us a formidable fogey to find
你知道他会带
Do you have any idea where
维尔马去哪儿嘛?
he might've taken Velma?
不知道
No.
没准儿他卖♥♥给某个钱袋先生了呢? 哈?
Maybe he sold her to Ms. Money Bags? Huh?
他不是手头很紧的嘛
She was pretty loose with the old chequebook.
或者凯顿跟坎波巴♥赫♥做了交易
Or Cayden cut a deal with Cumberbatch.
我不这样认为 他早就对拍卖♥♥没兴趣了
I don't think so, he lost interest in the auction early.
没错...
Exactly...
维尔马!
Velma!
布丁
Pudding.
这是奶油糖味的 我要香草的
This is butterscotch. I wanted vanilla.
奶油糖 香草 不都一样嘛?
Butterscotch, vanilla, what's the difference?
从私闯者手中偷走她 真有你的
Genius plan stealing Velma from the interlopers.
还有 我也没想到会牵扯到人命
Mind you I didnt know there was going to be bloodshed.
每场战役必然有其牺牲品
Every battle has it's casualtis.
这是当然
Yes of course.
我不喜欢奶油糖 我要香草味的
I don't like butterscotch, I like vanilla.
维尔马!
Velma!
看起来 我们达成交易了
Looks like we have a deal.
别当心那老姑娘 我会照顾她的
Don't worry about the old girl, I'll take care of her.
那个嘛 我可管不着
About that, I couldn't care less.
嘿 等等!
Hey! Wait!
你是光明异种 你不属于这里
You're Light Fae. You don't belong here.
有规定的
There are rules.
规矩是给孬种定的
Rules are for suckers.
那该死的电视在哪儿呢黑尔 见着了没?
Where's that damn TV set Hale, do you see it?
当我什么 会跟电视说话吗?
What am I, the TV Whisperer?
你以为就你会技能吗
You ain't the only one with skills.
我说了 我要香草味的!
I said I wanted vanilla!
不 不 维尔马
No, no. Velma.
求你 不要
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表