剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
但万一有事呢?!
But what if is does?!
不会的!
It is not!
好吗?
Okay?
别让我做这个...
Don't ask me to do this...
在这件事上你是我唯一可以信任的人
You're the only one I can trust with this.
你是我最好的朋友
You are my best friend.
答应我
Promise me.
答应我!
Promise me!
我答应你...
I promise...
你会开始对波产生感情
You'll start to develop feelings for Bo.
你会想要不惜一切代价保护她
You'll want to protect her at all costs.
那对你来说会造成困扰吗?
Is that gonna be a problem for you?
戴森?
Dyson?
没事 我很好
No. I'm good.
欢迎来到波小队
Welcome to Team Bo.
再次
Again.
好吧 我想现在只剩下你了
Well, I guess that just leaves you.
一定要这么做吗?
Must we?
事情进展的怎么样
How's it going up here?
目前为止很好
So far so good.
我正在注射最后一针...
I'm just administering the last shot now...
不! 啊...
No! Uh...
你就大声叫吧 我一整天都没叫过!
For crying out loud, I haven't got all day!
啊!
Ah!
下次把针头磨得锋利点!
Sharpen the tips next time!
在医校的时候他们没有教过你吗?
Or don't they teach you that in remedial medical school?
伊莎波...
Isabeau...
阿♥拉♥斯特跟我说了罗斯克雷的事 我很难过
Alastor told me about Rosecrea. I'm sorry.
这场战争会置我于死地
This war will be the death of me.
或许我应该用我的血永久地结束这场战争
Perhaps I should just end it once and for all with my blood.
千万别这么想
Don't even contemplate that.
你知道用你的血重订法规
You know writing laws in your blood
会带来不可预兆的后果
carries unforeseen consequences.
还有另外一个选择
There's another option.
我给霍维斯传了话 黑暗异种部队的首领
I've sent word to Horvis, leader of the Dark Army.
我们讨论过这个...
We discussed this...
你知道我们家族过去的交情
You know of our families' past friendship.
我确信我可以说服他和我一起回到这里
I'm certain I can convince him to return with me here,
来和你达成和解
to broker a peace with you.
我坚决不允许!
I strictly forbid it!
霍维斯信不过!
Horvis cannot be trusted!
你明白我说的吗?
Do you understand me?
但伊莎波还是去了 不是吗?
But Isabeau went anyway, didn't she?
对... 她去了
Yes...she did.
嗨 戴森...
Hey, Dyson...
波 和我上♥床♥吧
Bo, sleep with me.
什么?
What?
你需要为战争储蓄力量
You need the strength for the battle
我可以提供给你
and I can give it to you.
哦...
Oh...
你需要多少 你想要多少 我都可以给你
As much as you need. As much as you want.
戴森 我不能
Dyson, I can't.
这会把事情搞得复杂的
It will confuse things.
我心里是很清楚的
My mind is perfectly clear.
这么长时间以来最清楚的一次
It's clearer than it's been in a long time.
这是血的作用
It's the blood talking.
我不会利用它的
I am not going to take advantage of that.
虽然我很想这样做
As much as I would love to.
我成功了!
I did it!
那根断掉的狗骨头是一个"F"!
The broken dog bone was an "F!"
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我破译了那个暗码
I cracked the code.
我知道迦楼罗藏在哪里了
I know where the Garuda's hiding.
是一个关押疯狂的罪犯的废弃精神病院
It's an abandoned asylum the criminally insane.
那地方很大 特里克可以在任何地方
The place is huge, Trick could be anywhere.
我觉得迦楼罗把特里克关在这里
I think that the Garuda is keeping Trick here.
这里入口很少也容易看守
It's easily guarded with limited access.
哦 我懂了 所以这是一个死亡陷阱
Oh, I get it, so it's a death trap?
如果迦楼罗赢了 你会庆幸你死得早
If the Garuda's victorious, you'll be lucky you died early.
我们会分成小队 来试着分散敌人
We'll split into teams, try to draw the enemy apart.
我们要尽可能地往里走
We need to get as far in as we can
在不触发警报的前提下
without sounding the alarm.
你真的觉得我们可以拿下整个病院吗?
You really think we can take down an entire facility?
我是说 只靠我们六个
I mean, just the six of us.
你说的是七个...
You mean seven...
瓦尔?
Val?
芭芭·雅加不能来吗?
Baba Yaga wasn't available?
我带了礼物
I brought gifts.
圣地亚哥家族的传统礼仪
Courtesy of the Santiago family vault.
这些武器帮着我的家族
These weapons have seen my family
获得了无数的胜利
through countless victories.
太好了... 老爹想通了 嗯?
Sweet... Daddy o came through, huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 过来...
Hey, come here...
你在这里做什么 瓦尔?
What are you doing here, Val?
你应该在大本营...
You're supposed to be at the stronghold...
在...
Where...
说完了吗?
Done?
我要和你一起去 就是这样
I'm going with you and that's that.
我会很有用的
I can be very useful.
偷走声音?
Stealing voices?
你忘了我还会用剑吗?
Have you forgotten my skill with a sword?
三次进入光明异种邀请赛决赛
Three time finalist at the Light Fae Invitational.
好吧
Fine.
去找医生打♥针♥去
Go see the doc about some blood.
我希望你们都知道对我来说
I want you all to know how much it means to me
你们愿意在我身边一起战斗是多么重要
that you're willing to fight by my side.
在所有人身边
For all sides.
我知道我们已经在这场战争中失去了朋友
I know that we have lost friends in this battle,
我们也不能保证能够活到最后
and there's no guarantee we'll make it out alive.
还真是振奋人心啊...
This is supposed to be motivating...
但如果我们团结在一起...
But if we pull together...
我们可以打败迦楼罗
We can defeat the Garuda.
这很危险
It's dangerous.
但我们必须这么做
But we have to do this.
而且我们不能失败
And we cannot fail.
波...
Bo...
我们都百分百支持你
We are all 100% behind you.
波最强!
Bo's the best!
不用这样的...
It's okay...
血...看来是起作用了
Blood...seems to be working.
那我们去教训那些混♥蛋♥吧
Then let's go kick some eagle ass.
你感觉到了吗?
You feel that?
嗯 这里很是恐怖啊
Yeah, it's flat-out creepy in here.
哦 没有武器 嗯 戴森?
Oh, no weapon, eh, Dyson?
试着和大人一起走吧
Try to hang with the big boys.
看看谁能撑过今天吧 伐克斯
Let's see who's standing at the end of the day, Vex.
留着精力准备大战吧
Save it for the big show.
我们为什么不现在就战一场呢?
Why don't we put on a show right now?
碰她 你必死无疑
Touch her, you die
别闹了
Stop this!
各位 是迦楼罗搞的鬼 他又开始离间我们了
Guys, it's the Garuda. He's doing this again.
你的血可能还不足以
Your blood may not be enough
中和迦楼罗的影响
to counteract the Garuda's influence.
所以我们才需要专注
That's why we need to stay focused.
戴森 伐克斯 黑尔 你们和瓦尔一组
Dyson, Vex-- Hale, you're with Val.
劳伦还有肯吉 你们跟我一组 来吧
Lauren and Kenzi, you're with me. Come on
那么 你和波 哈
So...you and Bo, huh?
知道吗 我常常会想小妖女的
You know, I've always wondered
屁♥股♥拍上去是什么感觉
what it would be like to tap that succu-butt.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表