剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
我得把她唤醒
I have to get her out of that coma.
你觉得她是被诅咒了?
You think she's cursed?
情况符合
It fits.
你要求我做的事情我都一一照做了
I've done everything you've ever asked of me.
我觉得我有权利请求你也帮我做一件事
I think I've earned the right to ask for one thing of you.
而且你也有这能力办到
Surely there's something you can
她并不是我在位的期间被诅咒的
I wasn't The Ash when she was cursed.
如果是这样 我不能帮你
If, indeed, she is I can't help you.
可现在你是阿什了
But you're The Ash now.
你掌握阿什的所有权利
You have all the powers of The Ash.
只需授予我最高通关权
Just grant me top level clearance,
让我能虔诚地的研究
for research and documents.
前任阿什的日记记录
The Old Ash kept journals, religiously.
不行
No.
我不愿再这样下去了
I cannot go on like this.
你要 而且必须
You can, and you will.
等你清醒过后再来见我
Come back when you've composed yourself.
不要
No.
因为我不能再这样过活了
Because nothing is worth this life.
我不再受你奴役了 我要带上娜迪亚
I will not be your servant anymore, I'll take Nadia
然后离开
and we will leave.
你打算怎么办呢?
How on Earth will you manage that?
不 求你!
No! Please!
拜托 求求你!
Please! Please!
阿什我请求你!
Ash I beg you please!
求你了 阿什!
Please Ash!
档案室里有前任阿什的日记吗?
Do we have The Old Ash's journals in archive?
拿过来给我
Bring them to me.
在丽塔客户名单上的人依然有危险
Being on Lita's client list is still a risk factor.
那些男生穿着一样 在同一个地方玩乐
Those boys all dress the same. Play at the same places.
喜好也相同...
Like the same things...
这些共同点还不够
It's not enough of a connection.
听我说 万一我遇到过前两个受害者
I'm telling you, what if I met the first two victims
只是不知道呢
and I didn't know it.
我总出现在周围!
I keep popping up!
你是神经质了
You're being crazy.
可是某人的确总是出现
But someone keeps popping up.
无家可归的疯女人吗?
The crazy homeless lady?
我们在罗素家附近的公园找到她的
We picked her up in the park near Russell's.
马甘达
Maganda.
这些地点都相隔不远
Those locations are close.
是巧合吗?
Coincidence?
没想到条子们还相信有巧合呢
Didn't think the Popo believed in those.
我们不信
We don't.
等等
Wait a minute
波 她推车里都装着什么?
Bo, what was in her cart?
乱七八糟的东西
Random stuff.
很多小玩意
A lot of tchotchkes.
色拉小碗 木托盘 男士首饰盒
Salad bowls, wooden trays, men's jewelry boxes,
那类的东西
That kinda stuff.
罗素桌上的盒子不见了
The box from Russell's desk is gone.
什么?
What?
她拿的? 她想要的是那个?
She took it? That's what she wanted?
特里克你觉得呢?
Trick you got any ideas about this?
她是古木邪魔
She's a Batibat.
一个啥玩意儿?
A What-i-what?
每一只归属于一棵树
Each of them belongs to one tree.
那棵树只归他们所有
And one tree belongs to them.
他们通常是很和平的
They're generally peaceful.
除非你砍掉古木邪魔的树枝
But the problem starts when you cut down a Batibat's tree.
每寸枝叶都是他们的一部分
Every sliver is part of them.
他们不会让人们拿走的
They won't let any of it go.
所以说用杀戮来讨回
To the point where they'll kill to get it back.
扣环是他们的历史 他们的日记
Their rings are their history, their diary.
某人我想我应该知道是谁
Someone and I think I might know who
拿走了邪魔的树 把他做成了物品
took a Batibat's tree, and it got made into items
兜售给了受害者
your victims owned.
木材感觉很好
The wood feels good.
就像家的感觉一样
It feels like home.
所以她下意识的杀了他们找回自己的家园
So she compelled to kill them to reclaim her home.
就像母亲寻找遗失的孩子一样
Like a mother seeking a lost child.
这是本能
It's instinctual.
第一直觉
Primal.
就跟动物一样
Almost animal.
她要把每一件都拿回来
She needs every piece back.
太好了 好家伙各位 可是她来这找什么?
Great, wicked guys but what is she looking for here?
别紧张
Stay calm.
嘿
Hey
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help.
马甘达
Maganda.
我们知道是你干的
We know it's been you all along.
她会勒死他的!
She'll crush him!
没用的 她听了一辈子的鸟叫声了...
Won't work, she's lived with birdsong all her life...
对不起!
Sorry!
打得好 不过
Good one, though.
坚持住 阿戴!
Stay with us, D!
这里有她的东西吗?
What here is hers?
海因茨在出♥售♥木质物品
Heinze was trying to sell wooden things.
他穷途末路了
He was desperate
他在非法买♥♥卖♥♥她的树
He was trafficking her wood.
巴厘语
Balinese.
他脚瘸着
He was limping.
他的拐杖!
His cane!
推!
Push!
马甘达 看我拿着什么
Maganda, look what I got.
波 去我地窖!
Bo! My vault!
来吧 来 马甘达
Come on, here Maganda.
过来
Come on.
对了 对了
That's it, that's it.
来吧 树抱熊
Come on tree hugger.
跟我来
Come with me.
我们得找到海因茨跟其余的木头
We gotta get Heinze and the rest of her wood.
要快
Fast.
我的
MINE!
我的
MINE!
额 她还真是个专注不罢休的人
Well, she's certainly a rather focused individual.
真令人佩服...
That's admirable...
把门打开!
Open the door!
想逃跑吗 海因茨?
Thought you'd try to run, Heinze?
我不知道你们想干嘛
I don't know what you're trying to pull here.
我要赶去巴哈马的
I was off to the Bahamas,
你们不能就这样绑♥架♥一个人
you can't just abduct a guy.
哦 不
Oh no.
哦 没错
Oh yeah.
你拿了人家的树 你以为呢?
You took her tree Heinze, what'd you expect?
我不知道
I didn't know.
我根本不知道那是古木邪魔的木头!
I didn't know it was a Batibat's wood!
你是想告诉我你留下你的拐杖也是巧合吗?
You gonna tell me you left your cane by accident too?
我不忍♥心再看见年轻小伙死掉了
I didn't want any more boys to die.
我以为你有法子...
I figured you'd know what to do...
切 你是想救自己的小命
Bah you were saving your own skin.
马甘达?
Maganda?
我们带一个人来见你了
from the poachers.
我们知道他卖♥♥的是从你树上
We know he had it cut and made into things
砍下了的东西
he was selling.
他回全部还给你的
He's gonna get it back for you.
什么?
What?
不 等等!
No! Wait!
不可能的!
That's impossible!
基本都被我卖♥♥掉了
I sold most of it already.
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表