剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
We were young.
都很天真
We were naive.
我们都坚信彼此之间的爱能战胜一切
We believed our love really would conquer all.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait
永远 不要...
Don't ever...
离开我
leave me.
我们本可以一直将这个秘密保守下去
We could've gone on in secret like that for years.
可他的族人给他安排了一桩亲事
But his clan was arranging a marriage for him.
我们只有一天的时间远走高飞
We had twenty-four hours to make our escape,
要不就永远失去彼此
or lose each another forever.
然后呢?
What happened?
我们决定在那晚会面
We decided to meet that night,
然后私奔
and make our escape.
可事情并不是那样
But something went wrong.
来见我的 是光明异种的侍卫
I was met by Light Fae guards,
他们知道我想逃跑 然后指控我叛族
who knew of our plan and accused me of treason.
我奋起反抗...挣扎
I fought... In the struggle
其中的一个侍卫 在抓捕过程中受了重伤
one of the guardsman was seriously injured.
我从此就被打入了大牢
I've been imprisoned ever since.
服刑多久?
How long?
83年
Eighty-three years.
你们的刑罚系统还真不变♥态♥
Your penal system does NOT Fae around.
那汉密斯呢?
What about Hamish?
那晚我没见到过他
I never saw him that night
此后都没见过
Or ever again.
我始终不知道到底是黑暗异种
I still don't know if it was the Dark Fae
背叛的我俩 还是我本族的
who betrayed us, or my own people.
他们来了
They're here
我们走 小肯?
Here we go. Kenz?
就来
On it.
死我并不害怕 可我有最后一个请求
I am not afraid to die, but I have one final request:
知道汉密斯过得怎样
to know that Hamish is well.
然后见他最后一面
And to see him, one last time.
你会帮我吗?
Will you help me?
我会的
I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
波!
Bo!
这里是非光明异种的领地
This is not Light Fae territory.
滚出去
Get out.
波
Bo--
去外面等着
Stand down and wait outside.
我代黑刺李来的
I speak for The Blackthorn.
去和他抱怨吧
Feel free to complain to him
如果我手下留情的话
if I leave you a throat.
会发生什么?
What the hell is going on?
他们人多势众
You're outnumbered, Bo.
最好的做法是
It's better for everyone
让女孩乖乖的跟我们走
if the girl just comes peacefully.
恩 除了她都可以
Uh... except for HER.
我会照顾她的 小肯
I'm going to take her in myself, Kenz.
她会得到很好的照顾 并且很安全
She'll be safe and well cared for
直到捕猎的时候 这是法律
until the hunt. It's the Law.
他是正确的
He's right.
我已经说了我要说的
I said what I came to say.
你自己要是有麻烦了
You can't help me if you get yourself
就不能帮助我了
into some kind of trouble.
我还不知道你的名字!
I don't even know your name!
萨宾
Sabine.
你要带她去哪?
Where will you take her?
阿什那里
The Ash's compound.
谢谢你
Thank you.
始终帮我
For still looking out for me.
你为我付出了很多
You kinda sprung some big stuff on me!
为了救我 付出了你的感情
Trading in your feelings to save my life--
我的表白有点逻辑混乱
That's one messed-up love letter.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
单独谈谈
Alone.
至少应该谈一次
You owe me at least that.
我们会的
We will.
但不是现在
Just not now.
哦 太好了! ! 你来了!
Oh, good! You came!
波...
Bo...
无党派人士
The Undecided.
你知道 数年以后 我都会是大家嫉妒的对象
You know I'll be the envy of political pundits
因为这次见面
for years, just from this meeting.
太好了 听着 昨晚你的人在我家
Great. Listen: your people abducted
绑♥架♥了我的客人
a guest from my house last night.
那非常不好
That's not okay.
恩 理论上来讲 她是我们的犯人
Well, technically she was our prisoner.
你真的要捕猎她吗?
Are you seriously going to hunt her down
然后杀死她? 作为一项运动?
and kill her, for sport?
不是运动!
Not sport!
是一个仪式
Ritual.
我永远也不懂你们
I'll never understand you people.
你们自相残杀
You slaughter your own kind,
却称自己是"光明的"异种
yet you call yourselves "Light" Fae.
啊 是这样的
Ahhh-- See, that, that right there is
这就是为什么有些人说我们应该重新命名自己
why some argue we need a rebranding.
你介意
Would you mind
我占用你一会吗?
If I just borrowed you for a moment?
听着
Look--
人类是我们的食物
Humans are food:
不然我们就会死掉
we eat from them, or we die.
现在 黑暗异种
Now, the Dark Fae,
为了消遣滥杀无辜
they tend to kill for pleasure.
并不只是取其所需
Not just need.
试试红色的
Show me the red--
光明异种好多少?
And you Light are so much better?
恩 我们更像那些印第安猎手
Well, we're more like your Native American hunters:
我们崇拜杀戮 从不过度捕杀
we respect the kill, won't over hunt,
也不捕食年轻人
don't eat the young.
那会让我变成什么?
And so what does that make me?
一个让人不愉快的素食主义者
An obnoxious vegan.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我把那当成是称赞
I take that as a compliment.
当然
You would.
猎鹿活动是一个受到尊敬的活动
The Stag Hunt is a respected tradition.
并且是他们自愿牺牲的 鹿犯了罪
Through their willing sacrifice, Stags' crimes
然后被原谅 让荣誉重回他们的家族
are forgiven, returning honour to their family name.
这是一个公平的系统
It's really quite an equitable system.
好吧 等等 自愿的牺牲?
Okay, wait, willing sacrifice?
鹿通常都是志愿者
The Stag always volunteers.
如果你有一个机会重获自♥由♥去战斗
If you had a chance to go out free and fighting,
而不是被囚禁在牢房♥里
instead of rotting in a cell,
你会不会那么做?
wouldn't you take it?
这里
Look--
我 恩
I, uh...
我不想在这里出师不利
I don't want to get off on the wrong foot here.
我没有在请求你的批准
And this isn't me asking you permission.
因为我们都知道我不会那么做
Because you and I both know I don't do that.
我在听着
I'm listening?
萨宾让我找到她的旧爱
Sabine asked to speak to her old love
作为临终的愿望
as a sort of dying wish.
我只是想让你知道
And I just thought you should know.
我会帮她
That I'm going to do that.
好的 现在我知道了
Well. Now I know.
这是什么?
What's this?
明天宴会上可以穿的小礼物
A little something to wear to tomorrow's gala.
来吧 作为我的嘉宾
Come, be my guest,
看看我们彬彬有礼起来什么样
see how civilized we can be.
哦 也叫上特里克
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表