剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Aren't Shamans supposed to be healers?
你知不知道你给他们的
Do you have any idea how much pain
家人造成了多大痛苦?
you've caused these people's families?
每当有一个人被诅咒
Every time a person is cursed,
就会给别人带来福运
it shifts the fortunes of others.
谁能说这样不会更好...
Who is to say the world is not a better place...
啊...
Ah...
娜...迪亚...
Na...dia...
拔♥出♥来♥
Pull it out.
那个要求诅咒她的人...出的钱很可观
The one who ordered this curse...paid handsomely.
有人出钱让你诅咒她?
Someone paid you to put a curse on her?
你们领土的前任阿什
The former Ash of your region.
光明派异种领袖和
The leader of the Light Fae made a deal
黑暗异种萨满协议?
with a Dark Fae Shaman?
光明派不在乎妥协
The Light do not mind compromise.
当他们觉得结束是一种手段
When they feel the ends justifies the means.
诅咒娜迪亚确保劳伦愿倾其所有
Cursing Nadia insured that Lauren would do everything
找到异种发热的解药
in her power to find an antidote to the Fae fever.
那样数以百计的异种就会得救
And because of that several hundred Fae were cured.
需要怎样拔掉钉子?
How much to pull out the nail?
阿玛女神拥有一个神圣治愈面具
The Goddess Ama possessed a sacred healing mask
并把它交给尊敬的萨满
and gave to a revered Shaman.
在马里
In Mali.
两年前被偷了
Two years ago it was stolen.
找到它
Find it.
带回来给我
Bring it to me.
在哪儿能找到它?
Where do I find it?
它被一个亚马逊黑妖偷走了
It was stolen by a Preta.
我最后一次听说是被藏在马达加斯加
Last I heard it was hiding somewhere in Madagascar.
你必须赶快
You must hurry.
我不知道我能否挺过今晚
I do not know if I will survive the night.
好了!
Ooookay!
哇!
Wow!
真赞! 谢谢你们!
Great! Thank you guys!
我一定会联♥系♥你的
I will definitely be in touch.
嗯?
Yup?
嗨 我是来 额...
Hey, I'm here about the, uh...
肯吉?
Kenzi?
内特??
Nate??
邻家的小肯吉?
Little Kenzi from next door?
十五年了吧?
What's it been like fifteen years?
十六年零三个月
Sixteen years and three months.
我没有天天数日子啊
Not that I was actually keeping track
进来!
Come in!
你 你去哪儿了?
Where Where have you been?
你搬走了之后去了哪儿
Where did you go when you moved away
为什么不给我打电♥话♥?!
and why didn't you call me?!
额 西雅图 雷诺 还有...你当时只有六岁
Uh, Seattle, Reno and...you were six.
哥们儿 我花了很长时间跟自己说
Dude, for the longest time I had myself convinced
你是被外星人绑♥架♥了
it was an alien abduction.
差不多 是我妈
Close. It was my mom.
那么 额 这些...都是你的吗?
So, uh, is this... all yours?
额 对...我还有个室友
Yeah, um... You know I share it with my roomie
今天是她生日
It's actually her birthday.
非常私人的聚会
"Very exclusive party gig..."
高档质 低薪酬
"High profile, low pay."
非常私人 是呀...
Very exclusive, yeah...
你找到你的菜了吗?
So have you found anyone yet?
现在找到了
I have now.
嗨
Hey
你来得挺早啊
Kind of early for ya
咖啡还是啤酒?
Coffee or beer?
啤酒
Beer.
很逊的上午 对吧?
It's been that kind of morning, has it?
陪席亚拉看♥房♥♥子
Ciara's house shopping.
啊...我明白了
Ahhh...I see.
哇
Wow
两亩的土地 五千平方尺的房♥子
Five thousand square feet on two acres of land.
六百五十万
6.5 million.
这些和一个美女♥女♥朋友
All that and a beautiful girlfriend
你还一副受折磨的样?
and you're stressed out?
你知道很多男人宁可截肢也愿过
You know most men would give at least one appendage
你这种生活
to be in your shoes.
我知道
I know.
朋友 某些时候 你应该
My friend, at some point you're going
理理你的情感
to have to sort out your emotions.
自从席亚拉重返到我生命中以后
That's what I've been trying to do
我就一直试着这样 特里克
ever since Ciara came back into my life, Trick.
事实上你自打从诺恩回来
Actually you're been struggling with them
就开始挣扎这些了
since you came back from the Norn.
我要你告诉我一切
I need to know everything you can tell me
关于这个叫Preta的东西
about something called "a Preta."
如果你是想要逮一个Preta 我建议你
If you're planning a Preta hunt I suggest
再带上点后援
you bring along some back up.
Preta是极其贪婪的生物
Preta are extremely greedy creatures.
被驱使满足欲望但却不能够实现
Driven to satisfy their desires but unable to fulfill them.
有些有无穷的胃口但却不能吞咽食物
Some have insatiable appetites but can't swallow food.
又些有不能遏止的饥渴感
Others have unquenchable thirst
但是一旦液体触碰到嘴唇就会蒸发
but when liquid touches their lips it evaporates.
还有一些性♥欲♥望很强烈但是...
Others still have overwhelming sexual urges but...
异种勃起 我有照片
Fae ED, I get the picture.
这个Preta特别渴望珍宝
This Preta has an unstoppable lust for treasures.
他在非洲各地偷窃珍品
He was stealing valuables in Africa.
听起来应该是你要找的那个
Sounds like he could be your man.
那 你知不知道他在哪儿?
Well, do you have any idea where to find him?
马达加斯加那么大 我没有那么多时间
Madagascar is a big place and I don't have a lot of time.
他的最后一次获悉行踪是在
His last known location was in the catacombs
桑巴瓦第一座基♥督♥教堂地下的墓穴
under the First Christ Church in Sambava.
我听说很多人活着进去
You know I've heard a lot of stories about people
可不曾听说有人
going into Preta dens but no stories
能活着出来的
about people coming back out.
你害怕了?
Are you scared?
我好奇
Intrigued.
你得和他交换
You have to offer the Preta a trade.
有价值的东西
Something of value.
额 我什么都没有
Well, I don't have anything.
带上这个
Take this
哦 特里克 真漂亮
Oh, Trick, it's beautiful.
是我妻子的
It was my wife's.
你妻子?
Your wife?
你怎么从没跟我说过?
How come you've never told me about her before?
我会的 以后
I will. In time.
哦 特里克 这个我不能拿
Oh, Trick, I could never take this.
我相信她会同意的
I'm sure she'd approve.
我不知道说什么好
I don't know what to say.
你已经说过了
You've already said it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
很感谢你能帮我
I really appreciate you helping me with this.
啊 反正我今天也找不到更好的事做
Ah, I had nothing better to do today.
再说了 朋友是干嘛用的?
Besides, what are friends for?
走吧 咱们找面具去
Come on let's go get us a mask.
有多少人要来啊?
How many people are coming to this party?
十二个左右
About a dozen.
看这箱子的体型 相机多得都能
By the size of this box looks like you have
把整个街区录下来了
enough cameras for the whole block.
如果还剩下几个
Well, if there happen to be a few extras,
放到易趣网上准能卖♥♥个好价
I'm betting they catch a few Rupals on ebay.
怎么样?
What do you say?
咱两分赃 你三我七?
We split the profits seventy-thirty?
执法人员在哪儿?
Officer of the law?
那就六♥四♥
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表