剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
often helps move the pain.
就好像... 把痛苦当成别的事物
It's...sort of use it as something else.
或者把它变成另一种东西
Turn it into something different.
更好的东西
Something better.
嗯 我...
Yeah, I, um...
我了解... 性行为有多大作用
I can see how... intimacy would do that.
就好比一个人心脏病发作时
In much the same way that a person who's having
他的左臂往往也会有剧痛
a heart attack often feels a sharp pain in their left arm.
这是大脑在分散痛感
It's the brains way of redistributing the pain.
所以疼痛不会... 集中在一个区域
So that it's not all... concentrated in one area.
我喜欢你学术起来的样子
I love it when you totally geek out.
我能和你睡吗?
Can I sleep with you?
可以
Yes.
我是说睡觉
I just mean sleep.
睡在你怀里
In your arms.
对 就是这样
Yeah, exactly.
自从我发现迦楼罗
Ever since I found out that the Garuda
通过娜迪亚的眼睛监视我们...
was seeing through Nadia's eyes...
自从我亲眼看着她死去...
Ever since I had to watch her die...
我就再也没有...
I haven't really been able to get...
劳伦
Lauren
这里永远欢迎你
You are always welcome here.
有那么一瞬间我感觉自己就要飘飘欲仙了
There was a point there I thought I might die happily.
持刀的人可是你
You were the one with the knife.
对 那是新招数
Yeah, that was new.
天快亮了
It's almost morning.
时间差不多了
The time is close.
我这怎么有沙子
Why do I have sand in
这里怎么会有沙子
Places there should be no sand.
别笑了 这很恼人好不好
Stop laughing, it's really irritating.
抱歉 我之前在沙漠
Sorry, I was in the desert.
对了
Ah, yes.
见狼魂什么的
The Wolf Spirit.
斯戴凡当初为了追我也去寻找过她
Stefan went in search of her once when he asked for my hand.
他没给我说过这个
He never told me that.
后来呢?
What happened?
他好像误吃了什么毒蘑菇
Well, apparently, he ate some awful mushrooms
然后对着一棵树讲了三天的话
and spoke to a tree for three days.
他差点儿毒死自己 可爱的家伙
He nearly poisoned himself, the lovely man.
我想他
I miss him.
他也爱你 他信任你
And he loved you. He believed in you.
他信任的那个我已经不复存在了
He believed in someone I haven't been in a long time.
我希望他能在这
I wish he was here.
大家都这么信任我...
Everyone's put their faith in me...
你最好别辜负我们 帅哥
Well, you better deliver, handsome.
戴森
Dyson
我们愿意信任你
We've all put our faith in you of our own free will.
因为你值得我们信任
Because you're worth our faith.
我在想现在拉克兰忙着对付迦楼罗
I keep thinking with Lachlan so preoccupied with the Garuda
也许我可以趁此机会逃走
that maybe this is my window to escape.
他一直告诉我在这场战役中
He keeps telling me how I'll have some important role
我的角色多么重要
to play in all of this.
可是我只觉得自己已经厌倦了
But I just feel like I've had enough
被异种支配的生活
of the Fae controlling my life.
我只想离开
I just want to leave.
永远离开
For good.
不管你的决定是什么...
Whatever you decide...
不管发生什么
Whatever happens
我都陪你一起面对
We are in this together.
只希望戴森真的是那个被选召的人
Let's just hope that Dyson really is the chosen one.
黑尔
Hale
在
Yeah?
不论今天发生什么
No matter what happens in there today,
一定要把波活着带回来
you bring Bo back alive.
不惜一切代价
No matter what the price.
答应我
Promise me.
我保证
Promise.
她一定毫发无伤
Not a scratch.
只有钝器能杀死狂暴战士
Berserkers can only be killed by blunt-force trauma.
锐器只能让它行动减缓
A blade will only slow it down.
不足以伤其性命
It won't take it out.
这个是迦楼罗老巢的地图
Here's the map for the Garuda's lair.
大战在即
War is upon us.
迦楼罗可以感知你们的恐惧
The Garuda can sense your greatest fears.
他还可以操控它们
He will manipulate them.
他会设法让你们起内讧
He will try to turn you against each other.
迦楼罗不是神
The Garuda is not a God.
却是你们见过的最像魔鬼的东西
But he's the closest thing to the Devil you will ever face.
祝你们好运
I wish you the best of luck.
这地方太令人毛骨悚然了!
This place creeps me out!
现在退出还不晚 肯吉
It's not too late to turn back, Kenz.
开什么玩笑?
Are you kidding me?
我等了一整天终于有机会亲手解决狂暴战士
I've been waiting all day to kill me a Berserker
我这么可爱还不能死!
Ah! Too cute to die!
看什么看? 这是实话
What? It's true.
姑娘们 很高兴再次见到你们
Ladies, it's nice to see you again.
各位 来啊
All of you. Come on
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
是 先生
Yes, Sir.
你的守卫呢?
Where are your guards?
为什么你的助手搬走了我们的情报信息?
Why are your aides removing our intel?
现在是战争时期!
We're at war!
我派守卫去协助波
I sent the guards to help Bo.
多少人?
How many?
所有
All of them.
对认为这次行动是个错误的人来说
Strange move for someone who thinks
这种举动很奇怪
this mission is a mistake.
我理解你为什么如此相信
I can see why you put your faith in the words
狼魂的话
of the Wolf Spirit.
她是女神 所以不会言过其实
She is a divine being and isn't one to exaggerate.
就像末日女童一样 不是吗?
Much like the Nain Rouge, wouldn't you say?
似乎之前末日女童为这场危机找过波
It seems the Nain Rouge came to Bo about this very crisis.
也就是说波才是勇士 不是戴森
Which would make Bo the champion, not Dyson.
问个不太重要的问题... 她是否见过
Which begs the question... has she ever had
自己在这场战争中的影象
any visions of her own about this battle,
这场...
about its...
末日游戏
end game.
也许
Perhaps.
末日女童让我看到一个影象
The Nain Rouge gave me a vision.
我站在你的尸体旁边
I was standing over your body
而且是我杀了你
and I was the one that killed you.
叫我姑娘家...
Call me a girl...
等我找到他 一定先把他弄成女的
When I find him, I'm gonna make him a girl
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
对 有股恶臭
Yeah, the stench in this place.
就是这里 肯吉 靠近点儿
This is it, Kenz. Stay close.
好的
Okay.
也别这么近
Maybe not that close.
对不起
Sorry
我就知道这些草包不如我厉害
I knew these posers weren't real street like me.
真精彩
How wonderful.
见到诸位我真是太激动了
I have been so excited to meet you all.
淫妖... 杀了爱人的女朋友
The Succubus...who killed her lover's girlfriend.
我不是杀死她 我是把她从你手里救出来
I didn't kill her. I saved her from you.
还抢走了这妖精战士的男友
And stole the Fairy Warrior's boyfriend
并且撕碎了他的心
and ripped his heart out.
都没给妖精战士留个机会
Before she had a chance to do it herself.
豪门少爷 抛弃了自己的家族
The little rich boy, who has forsaken his family
和搭档
and his partner.
人类
The human...
满嘴的俏皮话和玩笑
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表