剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
布布熊一只 求保佑
Muah! One Ziggy for good luck.
战斧一把 状况良好 对不?
One battle axe, good condition, right?
匕♥首♥一支...尖折了
We got one dagger... broken tip.
指节铜环一套 近身作战必备 你懂的
One set off brass knuckles, keepin' it real, you know.
皮鞭 状况未知
Uh...a bull whip. No comment...
还有一个弯弯的有杀气的...
And, uh, one crazy, curvy thing with...
这是啥东西?
Ew, what is that?
巨魔血
Troll blood.
这么些武器没有一个
All of these weapons and not one of them
能帮到我们对付迦楼罗的
will do us any good against the Garuda.
波 别担心
Bo, don't worry
肯吉 我没开玩笑!
Kenzi, I am serious!
你见过他有多厉害
You have seen how powerful he is.
就算劳伦能保留下拉克兰的毒液
Even if Lauren can save Lachlan's venom,
我也不知道自己可不可以把它注射进去
I don't know if I can get close enough to him to deliver it.
波 我想帮你 真的 我只是...
Bo, I want to help you, I do, I just...
不知道怎么帮
I don't know how.
噢!
Ow!
没想到你是这样帮我的!
That is not exactly what I had in mind!
波 不是我♥干♥的
Bo, that wasn't me.
你个混...
Son of a...
伐克斯!
Vex!
对不起 打扰到你们了吗?
I'm sorry, am I disturbing you?
哦 等等 应该是你们在打搅我
Oh, wait-- It's the other way 'round.
你不懂在别人家做客应有的礼仪吗?
What part of you're a guest here do you not understand?
我不懂为什么我不能睡个安稳觉
The part that allows me a peaceful night's sleep.
我说 我躺在这坨肉垫上就够倒霉的了
I mean, it's bad enough I'm stuck on this butcher's block
也就是你所谓的沙发 还被迫听你俩嘀咕
you call a couch, but I have to listen to you two
那杀千刀的迦楼罗 "噢 该咋整涅?
whine about the bloody Garuda-- "Oh, what should we do?
"他好讨厌 好无敌的"
He's so mean and unstoppable!"
没人这么说过
Nobody said that.
可他确实是
Well, he is.
不管怎样 听得我都想自裁双耳了
Still, it's enough to make me want to cut my own ears off.
好吧 不劳您亲自动手了
Well, let me save you the trouble.
小心点儿 亲爱的
Ah, careful, darling.
否则你会做出让你后悔的事情
You might do something that you regret.
哦 布布熊...
Oh, Ziggy...
也许等你回到摩瑞根的囚牢里
Maybe you will get more peaceful night's sleep
就能安稳的睡一觉了
back in the Morigan's prison.
好吧 这是你们的地盘
Fine. It's your party,
你们想抱怨就抱怨
you can whine if you want to.
我躺着这里 尽量不去想
I'll be here, trying not to think about
淫妖家的沙发上有哪些东西
what's left behind on a Succubus' couch.
说什么呢!
Hey!
特里克 怎么了?
Trick, hey, what's up?
很抱歉这么晚还打电♥话♥
Sorry for calling so late...
我想让你来木豆酒吧见我一下
I was hoping you could come and see me at the Dal.
我要告诉你一些事
I need to talk to you about something.
还有 波
And, Bo...
把我在你生日那天送的手杖也带来
Bring the cane sword I gave to you for your birthday.
这些是什么?
What's all this?
这些资料是几小时前的
This batch is from a few hours ago.
证明迦楼罗又开始活动了
Evidence that the Garuda has resurfaced.
让我猜猜 因为凶案现场都有
Let me guess, a trail of dead with the lingering scent
一股烧鸡的味道?
of burnt chicken?
我一直设法找出他的据点 马上就要找到了
I've been trying to pinpoint his location and I'm getting close.
所以我才叫你来这里
That's why I called you here.
我有些担心你的计划
I'm concerned about your plan.
我也在担心
You and me both.
你准备使用的力量很危险
This extra power you're going to be taking on is dangerous.
你可能会被你内心的黑暗吞噬
You could lose yourself to the darkness within you.
而且再也不能恢复
And you may never make it back.
如果我想打败迦楼罗的话
That's a risk I have to take if I have
就必须冒这个险
any chance of defeating the Garuda.
我知道
I know.
能否?
May I?
这是伊莎波的
This belonged to Isabeau.
我继承了我外婆的名字?
I inherited my grandmother's name?
不止这些
And much more.
我还要给你这个
I want you to have this
她的生命元素
Her life essence.
这种液体可以治病解毒
The liquid can cure illness, neutralize poison,
甚至可以抵抗内心的黑暗
it can even stave off the darkness from within.
它有难以置信的治疗功效
It has incredible curative powers.
所以你会有愈伤的能力
It's where you got your ability to heal.
我藏了它很久 等待合适的使用时机
I've hid it for years, waiting for that right time to use it.
我觉得现在时机已到
And I think that time is quickly approaching.
如果我们都活下来
We survive this...
告诉我她的故事
I want to hear all about her.
还有其他人的
About everyone.
把它放好
Keep this safe.
一旦你觉得黑暗控制了你 喝下它
And if you feel the darkness taking hold, drink it.
它会把我们喜欢的那个波带回来
It'll restore you to the Bo we love.
真不知道如果没有你我该怎么办
I don't now what I'd do without you.
我也是
Me too.
还有人在这?
Is someone up there?
酒吧晚上不营业
The bar's closed for the night.
特里克!
Trick!
特里克!
Trick!
当你不知道你是谁 生活很艰辛
Life is hard when you don't know who you are.
当你知道后会变得更艰难
It's harder when you don't know what you are.
我的爱带来死亡
My love carries a death sentence.
我迷失了多年 在搜寻和躲藏中生活...
I was lost for years, searching while hiding.
只为了找寻隐藏在世人后的世界
Only to find I belonged to a world hidden from humans.
我已经厌倦了躲藏
I won't hide anymore.
我要过我自己的生活
I will live the life I choose.
妖女迷行第二季22集 完季
我觉得应该是拉比苏
I'm guessing they were Rabisu.
一种能藏在黑影中的低等异种
UnderFae that hide in the shadows.
看来迦楼罗和底层人♥民♥交上了朋友
Looks like the Garuda's got friends in low places.
不管他们是什么 他们抓走了特里克
Well, whatever they were, they got Trick.
我检查了厨房♥ 没有迦楼罗来过的痕迹
I checked the abattoir. No sign of the Garuda.
什么...
What...
特里克说他马上就能
Okay, well, Trick says he was close
找出迦楼罗的藏身地点
to figuring out the Garuda's location.
地窖里有一堆地图和资料
There are stacks of maps and papers in the lair.
我的地理挂科过的 亲
I got a "D" in geography, babe.
肯吉 这很重要 我们一定要尽快找到特里克
Kenzi, this is important. We have to find Trick fast.
行 走吧 我来帮你
Okay, come on, I'll give you a hand.
我不懂特里克有什么重要的?
What's so important about Trick anyway?
对 他可以请你们喝酒
Yes, he lets you drink for free,
但这也不值得你把你的性命
but it's hardly worth you putting your lives,
更重要的是把我的生命置于危险之中
and more importantly my life on the line.
特里克是和平的缔造者
Trick is Architect of the Peace.
你想说那个小矮子就是血圣?
You're trying to tell me that imp is the Blood King?
我没动过它
I never touched this.
现在你知道找到他有多重要了吧
Now you know why finding him is so important.
还有为什么我们是唯一能做到这件事的人
And why we're the only ones who can pull it off.
我去 我们真是点儿背了
Blimey, we really are buggered.
我得去找一下劳伦 好吗?
I gotta go talk to Lauren, okay?
看看她有什么进展
Bring her up to speed.
这是什么鸟语? 简直就是
What language is this? It's like a cross between
象形文字和医用草书的混合体
hieroglyphics and a doctor's prescription pad.
好吧 我先把这些记号♥列出来
Okay, I am gonna make a list of marks
然后寻找规律
and then look for patterns.
先是一个房♥子
So we got a sideways house...
然后一副破掉的眼镜
A pair of broken glasses.
还有在沙滩上举重的瘦子
And a skinny guy lifting weights at the beach.
你觉得这是最有效的破译方法吗?
You think this is the most efficient way of doing this?
拜托 我可是绿边高中的代码女王
Please-- I was Queen of codes at Greenside High.
我曾自创了一套语言专门用于考试打小抄
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表