剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
Hey.
没打扰到你们吧?
Am I interrupting anything?
没有
No
怎么了 有事吗?
Why, what's up?
呃 有一个女孩的父亲来找了我
Uh, a girl's father came to see me.
我想你能帮帮忙
I thought maybe you could help.
噢 好的 当然 失陪了...
Oh, yeah. Sure, yeah Excuse us...
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
是人类
It's a human.
她的神经系统完全关闭了
She had a complete neurological shutdown.
就像头脑终止运作了一样
It's like her brain just stopped working.
她十六岁
She's sixteen.
还是个孩子
She's a kid.
跟异种有关吗?
Fae related?
有可能
Could be.
人还在重症监护室 医生认为
She's still in ICU, but the doctors think
是服用了某种
it's some kind of drug.
他们从没见过的药物
Just nothing they've ever seen before.
阿什想要我们查查看
The Ash wants us to check it out.
要我♥干♥什么 尽管开口
Whatever you need me to do.
卧个底?
Go undercover?
去高中
In high school.
噢 不 除了那个
Oh, no, except that.
噢 不 不 瞧 我自己十六岁时
Oh, no, no, see I didn't do great
就不算不上是个称职的花季少女
with sixteen year old girls when I was sixteen.
那你觉得我更适合吗?
You think I'm gonna do any better?
噢 无辜的小狼眼?
Oh! Sad wolfy eyes?
啊 外加克里斯·马丁的发型
Huh? Chris Martin hair?
(酷玩乐队主唱)
其他女孩儿也会有危险的
Other girls could be in trouble.
好吧 好吧 我答应
Okay, fine, I'm in.
很好 你对英语文学在行吗?
Good, how are you at English Lit?
不怎么地
Needs improvement.
好吧 你得教这门课
Well, that's what you're going to be teaching.
不行 我不能再假冒文艺女青年了
No, I cannot do Jane Austin again.
我离开英国的时候也这么说
That's what I said when I left England.
什么?
What?
有什么我能帮忙的吗?
Is there anything that I could do to help?
事实上 有的
Yes, actually
你能帮我看看这个女孩的病例吗?
Can you check this girl's medical files for me?
包在我身上
Consider it done.
我先把娜迪亚送回去 然后任凭差遣
I'll just, I'll drop Nadia off and then I'm all yours.
一有情况我会通知你们的
I'll get back to you as soon as I know anything.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果真是药物
Well, if it is drugs these kids
那帮孩子也不会报告老师的
are not gonna narc to a teacher.
没错
That's true.
所以 谁能打入亲少年内部呢?
So, who do we know who speaks teenager?
好哇 小骚骚们
Hola, biatches!
咋了?
What?
我嘴边还有酱汁吗?
What do I have maple syrup on my mouth?
好吧 肯吉 你确定知道该怎么办吧?
Okay, Kenzi, you sure you know what to do?
释放天性成为学生中的人气王?
Unleash all this coolio onto the student population?
哦 亲爱的
Oh, honey.
不出中午
They're gonna be printing
他们就会在T恤上印上我的头像
my face onto t-shirts by lunch.
噢 天呐...
Oh, God...
你们好
Hello.
呃...
Uh....
我...我的名字...
My...My name...
是...叫做..
is... Miss um
呃 猜怎么着?
Well, you know what?
你们都叫我波好了
Why don't you just call me Bo.
我是来代课的
I'm filling in for Miss Phelps.
那么 之前都学到哪了?
So, uh, what have we been learning?
请讲?
Yes?
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
Romeo and Juliet.
很好
Excellent.
呃...有这么两家人
Um...so, we have two houses.
他们是不共戴天的敌人
They are sworn enemies.
这儿是罗密欧
We've got Romeo...
还有...茱丽叶
and...Juliet.
什么?
Yes?
赖安是谁?
Who's Ryan?
哦 天哪 呃
Oh, God...Um...
知道吗? 计划有变
You know what? Change of plans.
让我们先把罗曼蒂克放一边
Let's park the romance for a while,
谈论一下更当下流行的东西
let's talk about something more today.
这堂课绝对很棒
This is gonna be a good class...
好吧 让我们探讨一下神奇的狼人世界
Okay! Um...the fascinating world of werewolves.
到底是真是假
Fact or fiction. Yeah
她表现得很疯狂 而且还没到毕业舞会呢
She's acting all crazy and it's not even prom.
她这样有多久了?
How long's this been going on?
也许 期中考试之后?
Maybe, since like midterms?
不知道 或许在那之前
I don't know, before that
好吧 我也不清楚 我就是非常非常困惑
Look, I don't know, I'm just really, really confused.
你很困惑...
You're confused...
没关系
It's okay
听着 我听说过学校里有些奇怪的行为
Look, I've heard about some strange behavior
你知道些什么吗?
at this school. Know anything about it?
瞧 我说的就是这个 伙计
See, that's what I'm talking about, dude.
好比前一秒珍妮还在跟我你侬我侬的
One second Jenny's all flirty flirty flirting with me
后一秒她就跟个被碾到的德瑞克一样
and then the next, she's acting like I ran over Drake.
谁是德瑞克?
Who's Drake?
饶舌歌♥手?
The rapper?
哦
Oh.
那不是我所说的古怪行为
It's not quite the erratic behavior I was asking about.
好吧 那你来作何解释 经期综合症?
Okay, okay, then you explain it. PMS?
呃 或许吧
Yeah, probably.
那毒品呢?
What about drugs?
有什么毒品出没吗?
Any new drugs on the scene?
爱
Love.
爱是毒品
Love is a drug.
你真的得忘了那个女孩
You really gotta get over this girl.
但我爱她
But I love her.
不 你不爱
No, you don't.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
几百年的经验之谈
Hundreds of years of experience.
听着 孩子 你才十七岁
Look, kid you're seventeen.
你连自己有多年轻都不清楚
You don't even know how young you are yet.
赶紧出去 痛快的玩儿
Just go out, play the field, have fun.
做♥爱♥ 疯狂点儿
Make love, be crazy.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的 对你有好处
Yes.It'll do you good.
你是对的 好吧
You're right Right
谢了 老兄
Thanks, man.
你们好啊 女孩们
Hola, chiquitas!
能告诉我你们手上
Could you please direct me to your source
我我极度需要的咖啡的来源吗?
of desperately needed caffeination?
你穿成这样是想
Is that ensemble trying to share
向世界展示你悲催的童年吗?
some child hood trauma with the world?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
你听到了吧 婊♥子♥
You heard me, bitch.
哇 这么快就"以婊相称"了
Oh, wow. We're already at bitch.
呃 很高兴认识你们
Uh, well, it's very nice to meet you,
希瑟 希瑟 还有一个希瑟
Heather, Heather, and Heather.
什么?
What?
异类片 《大约1988》
Cult film. Circa 1988.
你的时尚品味吗? 欢迎来到2011年
Your fashion sense? Meet 2011.
你干嘛不把这双小丑靴
And why don't you take those clown shoes back
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表