剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表
还给某个流浪汉
to whatever hobo you stole them off of
然后别再出来丢人现眼了呢
and stop trying to mix outside your social circle.
你丫的敢侮辱我的靴子
You did not just insult the boots.
哦 抱歉啊
Oh...sorry.
哦 甜心 看来姐要跟你玩儿真的了
Oh, honey, it's about to get real.
你是新来的所以我不想
You're new here so I don't want to come down
对你的教学方式要求过多
too hard on your teaching methods,
但你也不能随心所欲啊
but you can't just teach anything you like.
得围绕着罗密欧与朱丽叶讲课
Stick with Romeo and Juliet.
我只是在避免谈到
I was just trying to stay away from
一切青春期旺盛学生的敏感话题
any discussion involving hormonal teenagers.
更别说死亡跟毒品了
Not to mention death and drugs.
特别又介于学校最近
Especially with everything that's been going on
发生的事
at this school.
你到底在暗示什么
What exactly are you implying?
那个在我班上出事的女孩 比佛利?
The girl that collapsed in my class? Beverly?
有人说她在服用了很重量的剧毒药物
Word is she was on some pretty heavy duty study drug.
你只是来带几天课而已
You're here as a substitute for a few days.
继续原课程就行
Stick with the chosen curriculum
我会处理学生的问题的
and let me handle the student population.
不得不把这个太妹从我的学生身上拉开
Had to pull this miscreant off one of my girls.
在外面等着 我过会儿来处理你
Wait outside, I'll deal with you in a minute.
我们说完了?
We done here?
发生了什么?
What happened?
婊♥子♥团不怎么欢迎
The chic clique didn't appreciate
我的社交技巧 尤其是我想用钢笔
my accessorization skills. Especially when I tried
给她们戳几个希瑟鼻环是时候
to pierce Heather number one's nose with a pen.
你应该融入她们才对
You're supposed to be fitting in.
嘿
Hey
你们进展怎么样了
Did you guys get anything yet?
被副校长批了一顿
A lecture from the vice principal
外加收到了二十七份舞会邀请
and twenty seven invitations to the dance.
有一个是自言自语
One delivered by soliloquy.
哦 不错
Oh, nice
你呢
You?
出师不利
A fist bump.
肯吉 你呢?
Kenz, you?
先是被疯狗咬 然后被个男人婆
Well, I was attacked by rabid muffies, man-handled
提溜去见校长 接着就被留堂了
by coach bitchy butch and I got detention.
看来我们进展不怎么样
We are not getting very far, are we.
青少年们 我们的劲敌啊...
Teen angst--Our greatest foe...
说中了 好姐妹
You said it, sister.
嗨
Hi.
学校没什么迹象
No sign of anything at the school.
完全没有迹象
Nothing I could mark.
好吧 如果连史努比狗都闻不出来什么
Well, if Snoopy here can't sniff anyone out,
学校应该没有异种 对吧?
then there must not be any Fae at the school, right?
我不没法闻出没到青春期的异种
No, I can't detect any Fae who haven't hit puberty yet.
你开玩笑的吧?
You're kidding?
从化学角度来说 他们缺乏激素变化
Chemically, their lack of hormonal change
这样就没法探测 异种的青春期
makes detection impossible. Fae puberty happens
发生在十一到十六岁之间
anywhere between the ages of 11 and 16.
和人类一样
Just like humans.
我通过一些渠道拿到了比佛利的医疗记录
I did however get access to Beverly's medical records
前期的血液检测表明
and prelusive blood tests indicate
她的确是被异种感染了
she was definitely infected by something Fae.
能辨别出是哪种吗?
Can you tell what kind?
我之前没见过种类
It's nothing I've seen before.
我在数据库搜过
I'm running a search in my database
看是不是出现过 但...
to see if something sticks, but...
我知道
I know.
是的
Yeah.
呃 只是几个奥卡兽
Well, it's just a couple of Akvans,
他们没什么能耐
nothing capable of this.
我跟阿什说过了
I spoke to The Ash.
奥卡兽 什么是奥卡兽?
Akvan,what's an Akvan?
呃 用外行话来说是 愚钝异种
Uh, well, in layman's terms dumb Fae.
他们比大部分的异种成熟得晚
They mature slower than most.
我想我以前和一个奥卡兽约会过...
I think I dated an Akvan once...
我以为我是因为被人类收养
I thought it was only because I was adopted
所以才去人类学校的
by humans that I went to human school.
学校是异种小孩的日常训练场所
It's common practice to place Fae children
进入校园生活 他们能学习人类生活
into the school system, so they can study human ways
以及如何觅食
and learn how to fit in.
怪不得以前我这么格格不入
It would have been nice to know why I was such an outsider.
我懂
I know.
看来我们必须得用硬的了
We are gonna have to do this the hard way.
去折磨那些受欢迎的妹子?
Torture the popular girls?
去找信息
For information.
也是
That too.
审问那些小孩子 不错...
Question the enfants, great...
我想我得离那些贱女孩远点了
I think I gotta stay away from Los Mean Girls, I mean,
除非你们想见到看到头破血流
unless you guys want some broken plastics on your hands.
只要混进去就行了 行不?
Just try and fit in somewhere, okay?
事实上 你不能那么走
Actually, you're not allowed to do that.
为什么?
Why not?
主教不能那样走
Bishops don't go that way.
因为他们的宗教吗?
'Cause of their religion?
你叫什么?
What's your name anyway?
厄尔
Earl.
好名字啊 很有乡土大爷气息
That's a great name.very redneck Grandpa.
那么 厄尔 你对比佛利突然间
So, Earl, what do you think of Beverly
在班上胡说八道昏昏倒地有什么看法?
going all Beautiful Mind and collapsing in class?
很明显的嗨过头了 对吧?
What a total waste case, huh?
好吧...
Okay...
爵士不能走对角
Knight's don't move diagonally.
还有什么规则 不能身体阻挡?
What's next? No body checking?
我认为是压力
I think it was stress.
也是 和那帮卡布奇诺婊♥子♥帮
Yeah, well, it must be hard to keep up
在一起没压力才怪
with the Mocha Cappuccino slut squad.
是啊 在一所二流学校
Yeah, straight A's are barely enough
成绩门门优秀还是不够
for a second rate college.
我没法想象要拿运动员奖学金
I can't really picture having the stress
压力会有多大
of an athletic scholarship too.
有时候压力会让人做蠢事
Sometimes pressure drives people to do stupid things.
厄尔 你是说那些啦啦队员在吃兴♥奋♥剂♥吗
Earl, are you telling me that the Rara's are doping?
是我爸 我得走了
It's my Dad. I have to run.
明天还玩吗?
Play you again tomorrow?
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
拜 玩的不错
Bye.Good game.
真酷 叠罗汉啊
Cool.Human Jenga.
不 我不上去!
No! I'm not going up there!
那样不对! 错了!
That isn't right! It's wrong!
完全绝对肯定百分百错了
It's completely and utterly and totally wrong!
为什么? 你得用稳固的多边形底座
Why? You need a solid polygonal base
和一个三角形的面来支撑
and a triangular face to meet at a common point!
那么这些人是怎么了?!
What is wrong with you people?!
你们这样是不可能搭成一个金字塔的!
You're never going to culminate into a single apex that way!
小姐?
Miss?
我能做些什么 来获得额外学分呢?
Anything I could do for extra credit?
龙虾大餐 背部按♥摩♥?
Lobster dinner. Back rub?
哦 我 呃
Oh, I uh
劳伦 我开玩笑的
Lauren, I'm kidding.
好吧
Right
有什么新发现吗?
Whatcha got there?
无论传染孩子们的异种病毒是什么
Whatever this Fae drug is that's infecting these kids,
总之它含有胚胎组织
it contains traces of embryonic tissue.
什么? 异种蛋吗?
What? Like Fae eggs?
或许
Maybe.
所以 我们不去大海捞针了
So, instead of looking for a needle in a haystack,
剧集 | 妖女迷行(2010) | 导航列表